Directions for using the template
- If the authoring tool does not include editing views that are capable of rendering non-text content (e.g. images), then select
- If the authoring tool's editing views that render non-text content are only web-based, then select
- For each non-web-based editing view that renders non-text content:
- Load the accessible test content file (any level), which contains non-text content with text alternatives, in the editing view.
- For each rendered instance of non-text content:
- Check with Platform Accessibility Service Test Procedure to determine if an accessible name/label is present in the accessibility API. If not, select .
- Go to the next rendered instance of non-text content (if any).
- Go to the next non-web-based editing view that renders non-text content (if any).
- Select (all editing views must have passed)