Input for Agenda Planning for the Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group

This is the view of issues grouped by products; see also the view of actions groups by issues ordered by due dates.

Open issues with open and pending review action items

Only showing action items due before

Miscellaneous
Unbound actions:
 (edit)ACTION-788 on Michael Cooper: tracker forms (new action and new issue) should be made accessible; label form elements - due 2012-03-15 - open
 (edit)ACTION-1176 on Michael Cooper: Look into a bot to count how busy various mailing lists are, so we can determine which groups are being active and need a closer look - due 2013-03-19 - open
Spec reviews
Unbound actions:
 (edit)ACTION-1229 on Janina Sajka: Ask Gallidette about sufficiently of WebRTC for signing - due 2013-07-10 - open
 (edit)ACTION-618 on Janina Sajka: relay conclusions to the IETF HTTP group - due 2013-12-31 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2169 on Janina Sajka: Ask web assembly wg about web assembly core, what are use cases, does it impact ui and need a11y advice about using a11y api - due 2018-02-28 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2131 on Michael Cooper: Ask webappsec if csp is meant to block bookmarklets, and raise issue of a11y scripts that users explicitly request (not xss) - due 2018-09-26 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2181 on Janina Sajka: Review https://www.w3.org/tr/navigation-timing-2/ navigation timing level 2 - due 2018-10-31 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2145 on Michael Cooper: Ping review on long tasks api 1 - due 2019-03-01 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2151 on Janina Sajka: Review permissions https://www.w3.org/tr/permissions/ - due 2019-03-01 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2165 on Michael Cooper: Ping review of web annotation extensions for web publications - due 2019-03-01 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2189 on Janina Sajka: Bring back mitigating browser fingerprinting in web specifications for group discussion - due 2019-04-17 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2191 on Michael Cooper: Review https://www.w3.org/tr/feature-policy-1/ feature policy - due 2019-05-08 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2193 on Janina Sajka: Add css list module lvl 3 to list of discussion topics for tpac - due 2019-05-08 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2194 on Janina Sajka: Run the jf and janina show on review of media timed events https://www.w3.org/tr/media-timed-events/ - due 2019-05-29 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2195 on Janina Sajka: Review web authentication: an api for accessing public key credentials level 2 - due 2019-06-12 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2196 on Jason White: Review web authentication: an api for accessing public key credentials level 2 - due 2019-06-12 - open
RQTF
Unbound actions:
 (edit)ACTION-1759 on Markku Hakkinen: Have rqtf to look at the machine learning schema cg for a11y implications - due 2016-02-17 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2108 on David Sloan: Extend authentication reference list 2017/01/18 - due 2017-01-18 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2114 on Jason White: Summarize tentative authentication questions/issues on the wiki (as derived from recent w3c work in the area). - due 2017-02-15 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2125 on David Sloan: Work with scott to continue review of authentication literature and reference listings due 2 weeks - due 2017-04-26 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2154 on Jason White: Follow up on 1% question in the science article -- the 1% failure test - due 2017-11-08 - open
 (edit)ACTION-2164 on Jason White: Complete the process of posting updates regarding rqtf to wai-ig. - due 2018-01-15 - open

Open actions not associated to any issue/product

Action Items Pending Review

There are 0 pending review actions.

Overdue action items

There are 26 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-618 (edit) open relay conclusions to the IETF HTTP group Janina Sajka 2013-12-31 Spec reviews
ACTION-788 (edit) open tracker forms (new action and new issue) should be made accessible; label form elements Michael Cooper 2012-03-15 Miscellaneous
ACTION-1176 (edit) open Look into a bot to count how busy various mailing lists are, so we can determine which groups are being active and need a closer look Michael Cooper 2013-03-19 Miscellaneous
ACTION-1229 (edit) open Ask Gallidette about sufficiently of WebRTC for signing Janina Sajka 2013-07-10 Spec reviews
ACTION-1759 (edit) open Have rqtf to look at the machine learning schema cg for a11y implications Markku Hakkinen 2016-02-17 RQTF
ACTION-2108 (edit) open Extend authentication reference list 2017/01/18 David Sloan 2017-01-18 RQTF
ACTION-2114 (edit) open Summarize tentative authentication questions/issues on the wiki (as derived from recent w3c work in the area). Jason White 2017-02-15 RQTF
ACTION-2125 (edit) open Work with scott to continue review of authentication literature and reference listings due 2 weeks David Sloan 2017-04-26 RQTF
ACTION-2131 (edit) open Ask webappsec if csp is meant to block bookmarklets, and raise issue of a11y scripts that users explicitly request (not xss) Michael Cooper 2018-09-26 Spec reviews
ACTION-2145 (edit) open Ping review on long tasks api 1 Michael Cooper 2019-03-01 Spec reviews
ACTION-2151 (edit) open Review permissions https://www.w3.org/tr/permissions/ Janina Sajka 2019-03-01 Spec reviews
ACTION-2154 (edit) open Follow up on 1% question in the science article -- the 1% failure test Jason White 2017-11-08 RQTF
ACTION-2164 (edit) open Complete the process of posting updates regarding rqtf to wai-ig. Jason White 2018-01-15 RQTF
ACTION-2165 (edit) open Ping review of web annotation extensions for web publications Michael Cooper 2019-03-01 Spec reviews
ACTION-2169 (edit) open Ask web assembly wg about web assembly core, what are use cases, does it impact ui and need a11y advice about using a11y api Janina Sajka 2018-02-28 Spec reviews
ACTION-2181 (edit) open Review https://www.w3.org/tr/navigation-timing-2/ navigation timing level 2 Janina Sajka 2018-10-31 Spec reviews
ACTION-2189 (edit) open Bring back mitigating browser fingerprinting in web specifications for group discussion Janina Sajka 2019-04-17 Spec reviews
ACTION-2191 (edit) open Review https://www.w3.org/tr/feature-policy-1/ feature policy Michael Cooper 2019-05-08 Spec reviews
ACTION-2193 (edit) open Add css list module lvl 3 to list of discussion topics for tpac Janina Sajka 2019-05-08 Spec reviews
ACTION-2194 (edit) open Run the jf and janina show on review of media timed events https://www.w3.org/tr/media-timed-events/ Janina Sajka 2019-05-29 Spec reviews
ACTION-2195 (edit) open Review web authentication: an api for accessing public key credentials level 2 Janina Sajka 2019-06-12 Spec reviews
ACTION-2196 (edit) open Review web authentication: an api for accessing public key credentials level 2 Jason White 2019-06-12 Spec reviews
ACTION-2197 (edit) open Review existing use cases and requirements and do gap analysis Joshue O Connor 2019-06-26
ACTION-2199 (edit) open And apa to look at web audio spec in relation to volume and panning position and multichannel Janina Sajka 2019-07-03
ACTION-2200 (edit) open Review audiobook profile for web publications Janina Sajka 2019-07-03
ACTION-2201 (edit) open Explain blind persons requirements that differ from standard rtt behavior Janina Sajka 2019-07-10

Action items due next week

There are 4 upcoming actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-2202 (edit) open Draft rtt use case question to the webrtc group. Janina Sajka 2019-07-17
ACTION-2203 (edit) open Review fetch metadata request headers Becky Gibson 2019-07-17
ACTION-2204 (edit) open Review webxr device api Jason White 2019-07-17
ACTION-2205 (edit) open Review webxr device api Gottfried Zimmermann 2019-07-17

Issues discussed over the last week

There are 0 recently discussed issues listed in the system.

Raised Issues

There are 8 raised issues listed in the system.

ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions
ISSUE-333 (edit)
Gottfried
RAISED Support for 3rd-party user interface resources in future Web architecture 2009-06-17 Spec reviews 0
ISSUE-344 (edit)
tri-state checkbox
RAISED Request that HTML 5 report a tri-state checkbox 2009-07-13 HTML 5 0
ISSUE-380 (edit)
Unicode characters
RAISED Need to review AT handling of higher order Unicode characters 2009-11-18 Spec reviews 0
ISSUE-391 (edit)
caret browing
RAISED Address caret browsing for contenteditable areas or documents 2009-12-07 HTML 5 0
ISSUE-419 (edit)
CSS3 module interdependency
RAISED tracking the inter-relationships between CSS3 modules and their mutual dependencies [2007 CSS Snapshot update] 2010-07-14 Spec reviews 0
ISSUE-473 (edit) RAISED Math mapping to AAPI 2012-01-11 Spec reviews 0
ISSUE-1001 (edit) RAISED Consider if the w3c spec format needs to be updated e.g., to use h1 for sections, after some aria roles like title introduced 2016-10-20 0
ISSUE-1002 (edit) RAISED Specs that have good horizontal review sections that we might use for our own 2017-12-13 0

Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Chair, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Ruoxi Ran <ran@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: agenda.php,v 1.62 2012/05/30 19:40:48 brett Exp $