Participation Opportunities in WAI
Working Groups & Interest Groups operate under W3C process.
takes place via e-mail lists, the Web, telephone, and
- Working Groups and Interest Groups include representatives
- W3C Member organizations;
- Invited Experts;
- disability organizations;
- accessibility research;
- schools and universities.
- Participation requirements, including expertise and
commitment level, vary.
- Most WAI groups have publicly viewable mailing lists.
- All WAI groups welcome comments on draft documents.
- General discussion about Web accessibility