Enabling Technologies - RDF Core Working Group
- RDF provides a common framework for representing metadata
across many applications.
- Clarifies and improves RDF's abstract model and XML syntax
according to implementor feedback.
- Completes the RDF vocabulary description in the RDF Schema
- Explains the relationships between the basic components of
RDF (Model, Syntax, Schema) and the larger XML family of
- Chairs: Brian McBride <email@example.com> HP
Labs and Dan Brickley <firstname.lastname@example.org> W3C