This document was produced with the participation of current
XForms Working Group participants:
- Steven Pemberton, W3C/CWI (Chair)
- Darrell Dykstra, Adobe
- Mikko Honkala, Helsinki University Of Technology
- John M. Boyer, IBM (formerly of PureEdge Solutions Inc.)
- Kevin Kelly, IBM
- Roland Merrick, IBM (Editor)
- T. V. Raman, Google (formerly of IBM) (Editor)
- Klaas Bals, Inventive Designers n.v.
- David Landwehr, Novell (Editor)
- Kenneth Sklander, ixst
- Susan Borgrink, Progeny Systems
- John Kugelman, Progeny Systems
- Gary Sikora, Progeny Systems
- Micah Dubinko, Snapbridge Software, Inc. (Invited
- Masayasu Ishikawa, W3C (W3C Team Contact)
- Mark Birbeck, x-port.net Ltd. (Invited Expert)
- Mark Seaborne, Origo Services Limited
- Daniel Vogelheim, Sun Microsystems
Former Working Group participants:
- Leigh Klotz, Xerox (Editor)
- Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer, SAP/Mozquito (Co-chair)
- Subramanian Peruvemba, Oracle Corp.
- Thierry Michel, W3C (W3C Team Contact)
- Rob McDougall, Adobe
- Peter Stark, Ericsson
- Vincent Godefroy, EDF R&D
- Davanum Srinivas, Computer Associates
- Doug Dominiak, Openwave
- Frank Boumphrey, HTML Writer's Guild
- Linda Bucsay Welsh, Intel
- Gavin McKenzie, JetForm Corporation
- John McCarthy, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Frank Olken, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Ray Waldin, Lexica, LLC
- Tantek Çelik, Microsoft
- Josef Dietl, Mozquito Technologies
- Dave Hyatt, Netscape/AOL
- Eric Pollmann, Netscape/AOL
- Kazunari Kubota, NTT DoCoMo, Inc.
- Kaori Nakai, NTT DoCoMo, Inc.
- Tom Butcher, OpenDesign
- Ted Wugofski, Openwave
- Jeremy Chone, Oracle
- K. P. Lee, Philips
- Panagiotis Reveliotis, Philips
- Roli Wendorf, Philips
- David Cleary, Progress Software
- Mike Mansell, PureEdge Solutions Inc
- Michael Fergusson, SoftQuad
- Zoe Lacroix, SurroMed, Inc.
- Dave Navarro, WebGeek Inc.
- Masayasu Ishikawa, W3C (Team Contact until September
- Dave Raggett, W3C/Openwave (Team Contact until December
- Larry Masinter, Xerox
The XForms Working Group has benefited in its work from the
participation of Invited Experts:
- Tom Schnetlage, University of Berkeley
- Dan Gillman, Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Eliot Christian, U.S. Geological Survey
Editor Acknowledgments: Previous versions of this
document were edited with assistance from Dave Raggett (until
December 2000), Linda Bucsay Welsh (until April 2001), and Josef
Dietl (until October 2001). Martin Dürst edited the section on
input modes. The first edition of this recommendation was co-edited
by Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. and Micah Dubinko.
Additional Acknowledgments: The editors would like to
thank Kai Scheppe, Malte Wedel, and Götz Bock for constructive
criticism on early versions of the binding discussion and their
contributions to its present content. We thank John Boyer for
authoring parts of the XForms events and action handler processing
models as well as sections on the recalculation sequence algorithm.
Finally, we would like to thank members of the public
email@example.com mailing list for their careful reading of draft
versions of this specification and providing constructive
suggestions and criticisms.
Additional Acknowledgments: The Working Group would
like to thank the following members of the XML Schema-XForms joint
task force: Daniel Austin (chair), David Cleary, Micah Dubinko,
Martin Dürst, David Ezell, Leigh Klotz, Noah Mendelsohn, Roland
Merrick, and Peter Stark for their assistance in identifying a
subset of XML Schema for use in XForms.