ISSUE-59: Computed values for color inaccurate
Computed values for color inaccurate
- CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders
- Raised by:
- Elika Etemad
- Opened on:
- The computed values for colors in css3-background are given as "in the case of 'currentcolor', the computed value of the 'color' property; otherwise, as specified" which is not really true in the case of e.g. color keywords. These lines should probably just read "the computed color".
- Related Actions Items:
- No related actions
- Related emails:
- [CSSWG] Minutes Telecon 2014-08-20 (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2014-08-20)
- [css-text] Issues for Review: line-breaking, soft hyphens, renaming distribute, indic letter-spacing (from email@example.com on 2014-08-18)
- Re: ISSUE-59 (c3bb computed-color): Computed values for color inaccurate [CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders] (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2008-08-19)
- ISSUE-59 (c3bb computed-color): Computed values for color inaccurate [CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders] (from email@example.com on 2008-08-15)
No additional notes.
Display change log