Web Security Interest Group
Chairs: Adam Barth, Google; Virginie Galindo, Gemalto
The mission of the Web Security Interest Group is to serve as a forum for discussions on improving standards and implementations to advance the security of the Web. To participate in the group, please join the public-web-security mailing list.
The group is designed as a forum for interested members of the broader Web community -- technology designers, implementors, and other interested parties -- to work toward improving specifications and implementations to advance security of the Web overall.
Proposed Work Item for the Web Security IG
- Mobile security wiki
- W3C Security Roadmap wiki
- W3C specification review wiki
- Monitoring new use cases/usage technologies wiki
- Possible new work (based on TPAC breakout, pervasive surveillance) wiki
Wednesday 18 December, 16:00 UTC (08:00 PST in San Francisco / 11:00 EST in Boston/ 17:00 CET in Paris / 01:00 KST on 19th of December in Seoul).
zakim bridge +1.617.761.6200 with passcode 9744# (WSIG); http://irc.w3.org #websec
The objective of this public call is to
- review high priority items to be addressed in the Security IG http://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/IG
- review the proposed draft of work to strengthen the web, in response to pervasive monitoring http://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/IG/new_work
- identify leaders of task force efforts around individual work items