How to join the QA Working Group and Interest Group
- Read the QA home page, and the Working Group or Interest
Group home pages as appropriate.
- Read the WG Charter and the
IG charter as appropriate. In particular, read the
section on requirements
for participation in the Working Group. Note well the expected
duration of the group and the amount of time and travel
- If this information does not answer your questions, contact the
group chairs and staff contacts.
Request to Join
To join the QA Working Group:
- if an employee of a Member organization, ask your AC Representative to use the joining form and to pick you as a representative
- otherwise, get in touch with the Chair and Staff Contact of the group to apply for Invited Expert status in the group
To join the QA Interest Group, simply subscribe to the email@example.com mailing list and introduce yourself to the list.
Dominique Hazaël-Massieux $Date: 2005/02/16 17:19:29 $