Revision as of 19:27, 10 December 2008 by GJR
Meta Discussion Page for XHTML2 Wiki
Main Page Modifications: 10 December 2008
- added structure with headers
- added link to Proposed Elements for XHTML2 index
- should the first header simply be "Meetings" and contain a link to f2f meetings, as well as a link to a page (i am volunteering to maintain) which collects WG telecon minutes?
- should the second header simply be "Deliverables", divided into level3 headings for each deliverable?
- should there be a standard "terminal index" and if so, to what should it link?
- as long as the page is compact, i have chosen to use the
__NOTOC__syntax to avoid the auto-creation of a wikified table of contents; the WG should come up with a policy on use of tables of content, keeping in mind that beginning a document with
__NOTOC__can be over-ridden by adding a
__TOC__command where one wishes the table of contents to appear
comments added by Gregory Rosmaita, 2008-12-10