Revision as of 17:18, 1 June 2009 by GJR
Agenda: XHTML2 WG Virtual Face to Face Meeting, 2009-06-02
XHTML 1.0 Third Edition PER Issue Resolution
- XHTML 1.0 Third Edition Open Issues (2009-05-27)
- 8407: XHTML1: What is an "isindex element"?
- 6227: An error in XHTML 1.0 SE
- 703: HTML 4.01 no <ins> in <pre>?
- 6674: XHTML 1.0: Normative References
- 9110: [XHTML 1 and 1.1] Activating links within Object.
- 8411: XHTML1: (Consistency of) Language Information
- 6593: Is zero width space white-space?
- 8285: [xhtml1-schema] Problem arising from XML Schema erratum
- 8415: XHTML1: Appendix C.13 seems misplaced/flawed
- note: Appendix C is no longer part of the document
- 6397: Re: [xhtml1] Frameset DTD inconsistent with Transitional DTD
- note: accepted comments; changes already made to current proposed PER draft
- 7087: Ambiguity in section 4.7 of XHTML 1.0 (2nd ed)
XHTML 1.0 PER Email Threads
- 8413: XHTML1: XML Namespaces compliance (was Re: Issues log for XHTML 1.0 Second Edition)
- 8416: XHTML1: What are "white space characters"? (was Re: Issues log for XHTML 1.0 Second Edition)
- Updated XHTML 1.0 Issues Document (Shane McCarron, post to public-xhtml2, 2009-05-27
Role Module Issues
- are new pre-defined roles needed?
- what is the relationship between WAI-ARIA and the XHTML Role Module?
- XHTML2 Working Group Face to Face Meetings wiki page
- XHTML 1.0 Third Edition PER wiki index page
- XHTML 1.1 Second Edition wiki index page
- XHTML2 Modules wiki index page
- XHTML Role Module wiki index page
- XHTML2 Public Web Space
- XHTML2 Document Development Area
- public-xhtml email archive
- html-editor email archive