Edit ISSUE-26: Please add support for rb

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. RE: [I18N-ACTION-150] Review of HTML open issues (from addison@lab126.com on 2014-02-22) (from addison@lab126.com on 2014-02-22)
  2. Re: [I18N-ACTION-150] Review of HTML open issues (from ishida@w3.org on 2014-02-21) (from ishida@w3.org on 2014-02-21)
  3. [I18N-ACTION-150] Review of HTML open issues (from addison@lab126.com on 2014-02-18) (from addison@lab126.com on 2014-02-18)
  4. [minutes] i18n teleconference 2011-08-10 (from ishida@w3.org on 2011-08-10) (from ishida@w3.org on 2011-08-10)
  5. [minutes] Internationalization WG telecon 2011-07-27 (from ishida@w3.org on 2011-07-27) (from ishida@w3.org on 2011-07-27)

Related notes:

The WG voted to close all issues related to ruby in the 2014-02-27 teleconference, since the ruby annotation changes were incorporated to our satisfaction.

Addison Phillips, 27 Feb 2014, 21:22:08


Addison Phillips <addison@amazon.com>, Chair, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>, Atsushi Shimono <atsushi@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $