Position paper for WWW i18n workshop in WWW5.
Now, charset parameter is not added in ``Content-type:'' header.
- Difficult to distinguish character code.
Such as Latin-1 and EUC-JP, EUC-KR, EUC-CN,
Shif-JIS and Big5.
- No good charset for multilingual document.
- Accept-charset become long and increase overhead.
- Character code
In Japan, many localized character code is used.
These are not good for multilingual in one document.
- RtoL, UtoD(vertical) rendering.
- More languages support, such as Thai, Vietnam.
(these languages need ligature at rendering)
- Efficient folding mechanism for CJK.