From MultilingualWeb-LT EC Project Wiki
1 MultilingualWeb-LT Working Group Wiki
Name of the underlying EU project: LT-Web, see http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ict/language-technologies/project-multilingualweb-lt_en.html for details.
2 General links
- W3C telephone conference, IRC, tracking of issues and action items (for people new to W3C)
- Mailing lists
- public-multilingualweb-lt: general public mailing list of the working group
- public-multilingualweb-lt-tests: discussion of test suite issues
- public-multilingualweb-lt-comments: list for comments on the ITS 2.0 last call draft and subsequent drafts
- public-multilingualweb-lt-commits: tracking of changes to the ITS 2.0 draft (public, but only needed for the editors)
- The issue and action item tracker tool follows the public-multilingualweb-lt and public-multilingualweb-lt-comments lists. Hence it is important to have all technical discussion (both about metadata and implementations) on these lists, so that we can keep track of them.
- Mailing list tag conventions
- Event Schedule. Note: since the underlying EU project started (1 January 2012) before the working group, some events are before the creation of the working group.
3 Draft documents and time line
- Last Call Draft ITS 2.0 (version 06 December 2012)
- Last Call commments received
- Description of Comments Handling for the Last Call draft
- ITS 2.0 draft (editor's copy) and changes since version 23 October 2012. For the editors: editors assignments (currently not used, see tracker open action items amongs others for editing assignments)
- ITS-RDF mapping: RDF ontology for ITS (draft)
- Draft Requirements and Use Cases (editor's copy)
- Draft Requirements and Use Cases (version 24 May 2012)
- Best Practice Documents
- Use_cases - high level summary
- Timeline: to be updated
4 Deliverables, WPs
The following deliverables are specific to the underlying EU project. We will make sure that the working group runs in sync with the plan described below.
- Work Packages
5 Testing and Demonstration
A Test Suite is under development to support conformance testing of ITS 2.0 implementations. In addition it provides XLIFF samples. These are not used in conformance testing, but demontrate the representation of ITS 2.0. metadata in XLIFF.
The test suite development follows these milestones:
- 15 November 2012 M1: review of test suite files provided by TCD and contributors
- 4 December 2012 M1.5: Webinar on test suite usage
- 17 December M2: Implementers have run at least one test file for each type of ITS 2.0 usage (local, global) and input files applicable for the implementer (XML, HTML).
- 31 January 2013 M3: Implementers have run all test files
- 8 March 2013 M4: Implementers use all data categories in applications
- 15 March 2013 M5: Implementers have run 80% of the test files successfully.
The GitHub repository is here: https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite
A dashboard summarizing testing results is here.
To encourage and promote the uptake of ITS, the WG aims to document use case demonstrations (see high level summary).
To help developers working with HTML the validator.nu engine now provides a preset for ITS2 validation.
We are using gotomeeting. The meeting ID for our regular call each Thursday will be given in the call agenda sent to the public list. Default dial in info is here, but check the public list for the latest dial in info.
- Rome workshop 12-13 March. See preparation page.
- Project review 15 March, Luxembourg. See preparation page.
- F2F Meeting 7-8 May, Bled, Slovenia. See BledMay2013.
- (non WG, only LT-Web) review preparation call 2013-03-08
- Working group call 2013-03-04
- (non WG, only LT-Web) review preparation call 2013-03-01
- (non WG, XLIFF mapping discussion) call 2013-03-01
- Working group call 2013-02-27
- Working group call 2013-02-25
- Working group call 2013-02-20
- Working group call 2013-02-18
- Working group call 2013-02-13
- Working group call 2013-02-11
- XML Prague ITS 2.0 Demo Session
- Working group call 2013-02-06
- Working group call 2013-02-04
- Working group call 2013-01-30
- Working group call 2013-01-28
- 23-24 January: PragueJan2013f2f (minutes day 1 and day 2)
- Working group call 2013-01-21
- Working group call 2013-01-16
- Working group call 2013-01-07
- Working group call 2012-12-17
- Working group call 2012-12-10
- Working group call 2012-12-03
- online specification editing 2012-11-29
- online specification editing 2012-11-28
- online specification editing 2012-11-27
- Working group call 2012-11-26
- online specification editing 2012-11-20
- Working group call 2012-11-19
- online specification editing 2012-11-14
- Working group call 2012-11-12
- Working group call 2012-11-05
- TPAC face-to-face meeting 1-2 November, Lyon (minutes day one, minutes day two)
- informal small call 2012-10-29
- Working group call 2012-10-22
- Call 15 October cancelled due to Localization World
- Working group call 2012-10-08
- Working group call 2012-10-01
- Prague face-to-face 25-26 September, see the (raw) minutes day 1 and day 2
- Working group call 2012-09-20
- Working group call 2012-09-13
- Working group call 2012-09-06
- Working group call 2012-08-30
- Working group call 2012-08-23
- 2012-08-16 cancelled
- Working group call 2012-08-09
- Working group call 2012-08-02
- Working group call 2012-07-26
- Working group call 2012-07-19
- Working group call 2012-07-12
- Working group call 2012-07-05
- Working group call 2012-06-28
- Working group call 2012-06-21
- June 11-13 2012: Dublin face-to-face meeting: preliminary presentations, minutes of June 11, June 12, June 13
- Working group call 2012-05-31
- Work package leader meeting 2012-05-31 (minutes to be provided)
- Working group call 2012-05-24
- Working group call 2012-05-17
- Working group call 2012-05-10
- Working group call 2012-05-04
- Working group call 2012-04-26
- Working group call 2012-04-20, in .PDF format as problem with RSSGenerated Minutes: Media:20thAprilLT-WebMinutes.pdf
- Working group call 2012-04-12
- Working group call 2012-04-06
- Working group call 2012-03-29
- Luxembourg March 2012 face-to-face meeting and MLW workshop
- Working group call 2012-03-09
- Frankfurt February 2012 face-to-face meeting (summary of outcome and action items)
- Berlin January 2012 face-to-face meeting, including initial findings