From MultilingualWeb-LT EC Project Wiki
1 Action items
Action items from last call, see https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/ExecBoard-2012-02-09
- Felix to prepare home page, based on http://www.w3.org/International/core/ . Due: coordinate with announcement of group, end of February.
- Felix to setup missing W3C infrastructure for LT-Web: mailing list and action item tracker. DONE, see https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Team/multilingualweb-lt-partners/
- Felix to prepare a factsheet for the cordis homepage. Due: 30 January ONGOING, action item will go to Dave
- Felix to come up with first draft of "shadow charter". Due: 2 February ONGOING, action item taken over by David
- Felix to create an overview of RDFa / microdata approach. Due: 7 February ONGOING
2 Who does what for press release next
Felix to add other material to W3C PR, including Kimmo's material. To be finished on Thursday. By Monday send this to Ian Jacobs. Publication 7 March, a week before MLW workshop. Goal: synchronize other PR efforts with that release. Each release will point to http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb-lt/ . Here we have at http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb-lt/#press-releases a list of links to the PR releases.
Felix to ping Indian Government and the LT-Web consortium about press release timing, to suggest synchronization. Ask Indian gov. for Quote. Felix to check with W3C where to gather translations. Felix to set up a page to gather translation overview. Felix to send a general call for translation to all LT-Web folks German, Czech, Spanish, French, Slovenian
In all press releases, have a pointer to a feedback form about requirements. Felix to set up W3C polls (open to the public) about feedback to our requirements. Have one URL to the web site, and two pointers from where: one for the technical wbs, one for the general one, ... . Polls should be brief. Dave to prepare some questions on the wiki, Felix to prepare the related questionnaires by the end of next week.
3 Press release and WG creation timing
Create WG as soon as possible, not wait for PR release
4 Inviting people to Luxembourg
Felix to send a mail to all AC reps about MLW conference and MLW-LT meeting. Mention June meeting as well.
5 Wrapping up WWW 2012 paper
David to add things Thursday evening Dave to wrap up Friday afternoon Felix to submit on Saturday afternoon Author order: Filip, Lewis, Sasaki
6 Frankfurt f2f aftermath
7 Requirements Capture Process
starting from Requirements current page, including dates for draft releases, exec team role, inclusion of previous ITS requirements (both address and unaddressed) and possible sync points with XLIFF2.0 requirements?
8 Luxembourg preparation: next steps
Details can wait for next week.
Dave's presentation: can use CNGL stuff to show. Have a pointer to Okapi?
9 June workshop: next steps
Have more demonstrations, currently being prepared for CNGL too.