Work items, issues, actions
The interest group currently is focusing on bringing various best practices forward. No timeline is provided at the moment.
- Business value of ITS
- Description of ITS benefit per data category
- XLIFF 1.2 Mapping
- XLIFF 2.0 Mapping
- ITS-RDF mapping
- Use cases - high level summary
We are using a dedicated action item and issue tracker: https://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/track/
- ITS 2.0 Specification: http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/
- ITS 2.0 Best Practices
- Use_cases - high level summary
- ITS Implementations
- ITS 1.0 Specification: http://www.w3.org/TR/its/
- Repository of ITS Rules for various XML formats
- Issues and Proposed Features
- Formats adopting ITS
We are using gotomeeting. The meeting ID for our regular call each Wendnesday will be given in the call agenda sent to the public list. Default dial in info is here, but check the public list for the latest dial in info.
- Interest Group call 12 March 2014, 1 p.m. UTC (ICS format)
- Interest Group call 2 April 2014, noon UTC (ICS format)
- Interest Group call 23 April 2014, noon UTC (ICS format)
- Interest Group call 14 May 2014, noon UTC (ICS format)
- Interest Group call 4 June 2014, noon UTC (ICS format)
- Interest Group call 26 June 2014, noon UTC (ICS format)
- Interest Group call 16 July 2014, noon UTC (ICS format)
- ITS IG call 2014-02-05
- ITS IG call 2014-01-08
- ITS IG call 2013-12-11
- MultilingualWeb-LT Working group and ITS IG call 2013-11-13
- MultilingualWeb-LT Working group and ITS IG call 2013-07-17. NOTE: the title of the minutes says MLW-LT call but the discussions covered both working group topics (= ITS 2.0 changes) and ITS IG topics. The topics are identified via prefixes in the minutes: MLW-LT WG, ITS IG.
- ITS Interest Group call 2013-07-03
- For other previous call around the development of ITS 2.0, see the MLW-LT Working Group wiki.