ITS Interest Group Wiki
Work items, issues, actions
The interest group currently is focusing on bringing various best practices forward. Only for the XLIFF 1.2 mapping there is a timeline: it should be finished by September 2013. NOTE: (8 August 2013): Due to delay in the finalization this schedule is likely to be delayed.
- XLIFF 1.2 Mapping
- XLIFF 2.0 Mapping
- ITS-RDF mapping
- Use cases - high level summary
We are using a dedicated action item and issue tracker: https://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/track/
- ITS 2.0 Specification: http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/
- ITS 2.0 Best Practices
- Use_cases - high level summary
- ITS Implementations
- ITS 1.0 Specification: http://www.w3.org/TR/its/
- ITS Processing
- Repository of ITS Rules for various XML formats
- Issues and Proposed Features
- Formats adopting ITS
We are using gotomeeting. The meeting ID for our regular call each Wendnesday will be given in the call agenda sent to the public list. Default dial in info is here, but check the public list for the latest dial in info.
- MultilingualWeb-LT Working group and ITS IG call 2013-07-17. NOTE: the title of the minutes says MLW-LT call but the discussions covered both working group topics (= ITS 2.0 changes) and ITS IG topics. The topics are identified via prefixes in the minutes: MLW-LT WG, ITS IG.
- ITS Interest Group call 2013-07-03
- For other previous call around the development of ITS 2.0, see the MLW-LT Working Group wiki.
- See a list of presentations, tutorials, booths etc.