ACTION-82: Check on mapping of 708 7F
Check on mapping of 708 7F
- Monica Martin
- Due on:
- August 16, 2012
- Created on:
- August 9, 2012
- Associated Product:
- TTML Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions (US)
- Related emails:
- Proposal to close Action-82 (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2012-09-13)
- Request to Close Action-82: http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/82 (from email@example.com on 2012-09-09)
- RE: [minutes] 20120823 TTML (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2012-08-23)
- [minutes] 20120823 TTML (from email@example.com on 2012-08-23)
- TTML Agenda for 23/8/12 (from Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com on 2012-08-23)
Accepted revised proposal in TTWG Sept 13.
Change from: No more than four lines of text MUST be selected into a region at a given time.
Change to: No more than a total of four lines of text MUST be selected into all active regions.
See minutes: http://www.w3.org/2012/09/13-tt-minutes.html
Hand off to editors.
See Action-101 for resolution: https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/101
Created action 'Check on mapping of 708 7F' assigned to Monica Martin, due 2012-08-169 Aug 2012, 14:31:45
Action now bound to Product 'Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions'Monica Martin, 30 Aug 2012, 16:31:08
Status changed to 'closed'Monica Martin, 13 Sep 2012, 16:29:11