HTTP Security Working Group
- Tim Berners-Lee, TBA
- Security Area Director:
- Jeffrey Schiller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A Birds of a Feather meeting was held at the 31st IETF in San Jose
to see what support there was for setting up a separate WG
A charter is being drawn up and will be reviewed at the next IETF
meeting in April
- The Secure HyperText Transfer Protocol
- EIT have released a second Internet Draft.
- The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol
- Netscape have revised the specification, but it has yet to be
released as an Internet Draft.
- Simple MD5
- This is an authentication mechanism proposed by Spyglass and
based on one-way functions.