Spatial Data on the Web Working Group Teleconference

11 Jan 2017


See also: IRC log


eparsons, kerry, LarsG, ScottSimmons, ByronCinNZ, MattPerry, RaulGarciaCastro, frans, Payam, ClausStadler, ChrisLittle


<eparsons> Evening everyone

<LarsG> Hi eparsons

<eparsons> scribe: frans

<scribe> agenda: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20170111

<scribe> chair: eparsons

<eparsons> Topic : Approve last week's minutes

<eparsons> https://www.w3.org/2017/01/04-sdw-minutes

<ScottSimmons> + 0, but did vote +1 on the document

<kerry> +1

<LarsG> 0 (wasn't there...)

<Payam> 0 (wasn't there)

<eparsons> RESOLUTION : Approve last week's minutes

<ByronCinNZ> 0 not there

<eparsons> Topic : Patent Call

<ChrisLittle> 0 not present

<eparsons> https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Patent_Call

Planning for final F2F in Delft

<eparsons> 20-24th March

<eparsons> http://www.opengeospatial.org/event/1703tc

eparsons: Brainstorming was done at the F2F in London
... hopes for high attendence
... many deliverables have to be finalized
... Have we got a time slot?

ScottSimmons: not yet
... Monday?

eparsons: Tuesday would be good

ScottSimmons: challenge is to minimize conflicts with other meetings

eparsons: Delft is easy to reach

<ChrisLittle> Apologies- will be in Sicily

OWL Time publication plans

eparsons: current plan is to publish a working draft in two weeks
... we will vote in that meeting

ChrisLittle: Went through the latest draft. Ten pages missing, seems to be an improvement

eparsons: Everyone: do read the current draft to prepare for the vote
... Thanks to Chris and Simon for their work

W3C Group review of documents

eparsons: W3C asks for other groups to review a groupĀ“s products
... Phil is anxious to solicit comments from other W3C groups
... For example, the privacy group could provide interesting comments
... another is the i18n group
... Can we think of W3C groups to ask for review of particular deliverables?

<kerry> +1

kerry: Another one would be the web of things group, to review SSN
... they should be interested in the BP deliverable too.

eparons: perhaps we could have reached out to other groups earlier
... Suggestions can be sent to the e-mail list

eparsons: Are there really no other questions?

Chris: the GeoJSON people have got an upcoming event

ChrisLittle: the GeoJSON people have got an upcoming event

<RaulGarciaCastro> Bye

<LarsG> thanks all, bye

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.148 (CVS log)
$Date: 2017/01/11 20:23:50 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.148  of Date: 2016/10/11 12:55:14  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/meetting/meeting/
Succeeded: s/sollicit/solicit/
Found Scribe: frans
Inferring ScribeNick: frans
Present: eparsons kerry LarsG ScottSimmons ByronCinNZ MattPerry RaulGarciaCastro frans Payam ClausStadler ChrisLittle

WARNING: Replacing previous Regrets list. (Old list: Rachel, SimonCox)
Use 'Regrets+ ... ' if you meant to add people without replacing the list,
such as: <dbooth> Regrets+ Jeremy, Linda, Bill, Rob, Andrea, Jon, PhilA

WARNING: Replacing previous Regrets list. (Old list: Jeremy, Linda, Bill, Rob, Andrea, Jon, PhilA)
Use 'Regrets+ ... ' if you meant to add people without replacing the list,
such as: <dbooth> Regrets+ Andrea

Regrets: Andrea
Agenda: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20170111
Found Date: 11 Jan 2017
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2017/01/11-sdw-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]