IRC log of i18n on 2016-12-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:57:32 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #i18n
15:57:32 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2016/12/08-i18n-irc
15:57:35 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #i18n
15:57:41 [addison]
trackbot, prepare teleconference
15:57:44 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:57:47 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 4186
15:57:47 [trackbot]
Meeting: Internationalization Working Group Teleconference
15:57:47 [trackbot]
Date: 08 December 2016
15:57:47 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot
15:58:14 [addison]
Agenda: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2016Dec/0000.html
15:58:18 [addison]
Chair: Addison Phillips
15:58:21 [addison]
ScribeNick: addison
15:58:32 [addison]
agenda+ Agenda
15:58:36 [addison]
agenda+ Action Items
15:58:39 [addison]
agenda+ Info Share
15:58:46 [addison]
agenda+ RADAR and Active Work Review
15:59:00 [addison]
agenda+ Pending Item Triage
15:59:14 [Steve_Atkin]
Steve_Atkin has joined #i18n
15:59:21 [addison]
agenda+ Comment roundup: pending comments for CSS Ruby & CSS Text
15:59:29 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/12/08-i18n-minutes.html addison
16:01:00 [fsasaki]
fsasaki has joined #i18n
16:01:01 [addison]
Present+ David
16:01:05 [addison]
Present+ Steve
16:01:10 [addison]
Present+ Addison
16:02:11 [fsasaki]
present+ felix
16:02:33 [r12a]
present+
16:04:12 [joconner]
joconner has joined #i18n
16:05:15 [addison]
agenda?
16:05:28 [addison]
zakim, take up agendum 1
16:05:28 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Agenda" taken up [from addison]
16:05:35 [addison]
present+ JohnOC
16:05:53 [addison]
zakim, take up agendum 2
16:05:53 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Action Items" taken up [from addison]
16:05:54 [addison]
https://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/open
16:06:24 [David]
David has joined #I18n
16:07:29 [addison]
action-567?
16:07:29 [trackbot]
action-567 -- Richard Ishida to Figure out how to use bikeshed to publish encoding on tr -- due 2016-11-17 -- OPEN
16:07:29 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/567
16:07:44 [addison]
richard: still some problems with pubrules, will contact webmaster
16:07:53 [addison]
... wrote a script to produce what I had to do
16:08:12 [addison]
... no fun wrestling with bikeshed
16:11:11 [addison]
action-574?
16:11:11 [trackbot]
action-574 -- Richard Ishida to Bundle up css issues up into an email for action in next teleconference -- due 2016-12-08 -- OPEN
16:11:11 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/574
16:11:15 [addison]
close action-574
16:11:15 [trackbot]
Closed action-574.
16:11:50 [addison]
agenda?
16:11:57 [addison]
zakim, take up agendum 3
16:11:57 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Info Share" taken up [from addison]
16:12:25 [addison]
john: did make progress on reviewing screen orientation
16:13:13 [addison]
john: went to aws re:invent
16:14:52 [r12a]
finalised and announced new chart page at https://r12a.github.io/mongolian-variants/
16:14:53 [addison]
richard: did a lot of work on mongolian variants charts
16:15:09 [addison]
... meeting in china where stds people from CN went through proposals
16:15:17 [addison]
... made a bunch more proposals
16:15:22 [addison]
... document pretty much rewritten
16:15:35 [addison]
... shows ad hoc conclusions and what's on unicode site
16:15:43 [addison]
... also shows current unicode charts
16:15:47 [addison]
... vastly different
16:15:59 [addison]
addison: any action?
16:18:05 [r12a]
https://r12a.github.io/mongolian-variants/shape-index
16:19:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/12/08-i18n-minutes.html addison
16:20:09 [addison]
agenda?
16:20:41 [addison]
zakim, take up agendum 4
16:20:41 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "RADAR and Active Work Review" taken up [from addison]
16:20:55 [addison]
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/projects/1
16:23:13 [addison]
action: addison: write to TTML's WG and ask for more time
16:23:13 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-576 - Write to ttml's wg and ask for more time [on Addison Phillips - due 2016-12-15].
16:25:05 [r12a]
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/272
16:27:24 [fsasaki]
fsasaki has joined #i18n
16:30:49 [fsasaki]
fsasaki has joined #i18n
16:35:00 [addison]
richard: closed all cards awaiting comment resolution
16:35:01 [addison]
http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/projects/
16:35:41 [addison]
agenda?
16:35:48 [addison]
zakim, take up agendum 5
16:35:48 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Pending Item Triage" taken up [from addison]
16:36:08 [addison]
http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/
16:36:31 [addison]
zakim, take up agendum 6
16:36:31 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Comment roundup: pending comments for CSS Ruby & CSS Text" taken up [from addison]
16:36:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/12/08-i18n-minutes.html addison
16:37:13 [addison]
richard: if no objections, plan to make into wg comments
16:37:32 [addison]
addison: looked at about half
16:37:40 [addison]
steven: also looked at some
16:38:28 [addison]
addison: no objections; so WG comments?
16:38:32 [r12a]
link for pubsub should be https://w3c.github.io/websub/
16:38:39 [addison]
... so resolved
16:39:25 [addison]
action: richard: send css-ruby and css-text comments to CSS at I18N WG comments
16:39:26 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-577 - Send css-ruby and css-text comments to css at i18n wg comments [on Richard Ishida - due 2016-12-15].
16:39:45 [addison]
Topic: AOB?
16:40:52 [addison]
RRSAgent, make minutes
16:40:52 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/12/08-i18n-minutes.html addison
16:41:08 [addison]
Scribe: Addison Phillips
16:41:13 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/12/08-i18n-minutes.html addison
16:41:45 [joconner]
@r12a, is there something I can/should do to activate the "Assignees" link on github issues?
16:42:12 [r12a]
no, john, i'll look into that
16:42:13 [r12a]
thanks
18:10:52 [jasnell]
jasnell has joined #i18n
18:13:01 [jasnell]
jasnell has joined #i18n
19:14:31 [tantek]
tantek has joined #i18n
20:53:00 [tantek]
tantek has joined #i18n
21:45:32 [tantek]
tantek has joined #i18n
22:06:06 [tantek]
tantek has joined #i18n
22:18:24 [tantek]
tantek has joined #i18n
22:31:44 [tantek]
tantek has joined #i18n
22:51:48 [tantek]
tantek has joined #i18n