IRC log of silver on 2016-11-04

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:27:43 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #silver
14:27:43 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-irc
14:27:50 [SarahHorton]
rrsagent, make logs public
14:27:55 [SarahHorton]
Scribe: Sarah
14:28:20 [SarahHorton]
Present+ Sarah
14:28:33 [SarahHorton]
present+ Shawn
14:28:51 [SarahHorton]
meeting: Silver subgroup
14:29:32 [SarahHorton]
Worked on stakeholder submission form: https://goo.gl/forms/lErdVhsYcrKSnPcK2
14:30:40 [SarahHorton]
Worked on brainstorming stakeholder categories
14:31:40 [SarahHorton]
Brainstorming communication channels, including W3C channels, Twitter, groups like WebAIM, MeetUp groups, professional groups (like ITACCESS)
14:32:04 [SarahHorton]
Would be helpful to have dedicated email address for subgroup work
14:32:26 [SarahHorton]
Action: Sarah will explore option of dedicated email address with Michael
14:32:58 [SarahHorton]
Shawn reserved meeting rooms for Dec 12 and 13
14:34:15 [SarahHorton]
Would like to include email address and link to more information about project on stakeholder survey
14:34:37 [SarahHorton]
Need to clean up Silver wiki space to serve as a communication channel, also establish email address
14:36:12 [SarahHorton]
Propose to hold off on research survey objectives and information packet, instead send "heads-up" email to professors who might include activity in curriculum
14:37:10 [SarahHorton]
Action: Jeanne to organize wiki so we can use it to communicate about Silver activities
14:37:38 [SarahHorton]
Action: Sarah, Shawn, Jeanne, Andrew, Michael to make travel arrangement for working meeting
14:37:57 [SarahHorton]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:37:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html SarahHorton
14:40:45 [SarahHorton]
Type rrsagent, bye
14:40:53 [SarahHorton]
zakim, bye
14:40:53 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees have been Sarah, Shawn
14:40:53 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #silver
15:31:11 [MichaelC]
MichaelC has joined #silver