IRC log of apa on 2016-06-29

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:47:55 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #apa
15:47:55 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2016/06/29-apa-irc
15:47:57 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:47:57 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #apa
15:47:59 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be
15:47:59 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'this will be', trackbot
15:48:00 [trackbot]
Meeting: Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group Teleconference
15:48:00 [trackbot]
Date: 29 June 2016
15:48:02 [janina]
agenda?
15:48:06 [janina]
agenda+ preview agenda with items from two minutes
15:48:06 [janina]
agenda+ RQTF Reminder http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0042.html
15:48:09 [janina]
agenda+ SVG Nested Links? http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0054.html
15:48:12 [janina]
agenda+ TPAC 2016 Planning [See Below]
15:48:14 [janina]
agenda+ Formal Review Request http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0059.html
15:48:17 [janina]
agenda+ Actions Checkin (Specs) https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/products/8
15:48:20 [janina]
agenda+ new on TR http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-status-drafts.html
15:48:22 [janina]
agenda+ HTML 5.1 input type="password http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0053.html
15:48:25 [janina]
agenda+ HTML 5.1 Diff Review -- Cynthia, Michiel
15:48:28 [janina]
agenda+ CSS A11y TF Draft https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/css-a11y/work-statement
15:48:31 [janina]
agenda+ Action-2011 -- Michiel, Janina [See Below]
15:48:33 [janina]
agenda+ action-2056 CSS Properties and Values http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0056.html
15:48:36 [janina]
agenda+ Action-2057 CSS Properties http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0039.html
15:48:39 [janina]
agenda+ Action-2023 Pointer Lock http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Apr/0033.html
15:48:42 [janina]
agenda+ Decision Policy Review http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/decision-policy
15:48:45 [janina]
agenda+ Other Business
15:48:47 [janina]
agenda+ next and future meetings
15:48:50 [janina]
agenda+ be done
15:50:18 [janina]
zakim, clear agenda
15:50:18 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
15:50:23 [janina]
agenda+ preview agenda with items from two minutes
15:50:23 [janina]
agenda+ RQTF Reminder http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0042.html
15:50:26 [janina]
agenda+ SVG Nested Links? http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0054.html
15:50:29 [janina]
agenda+ TPAC 2016 Planning [See Below]
15:50:32 [janina]
agenda+ Formal Review Request http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0059.html
15:50:35 [janina]
agenda+ Actions Checkin (Specs) https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/products/8
15:50:37 [janina]
agenda+ new on TR http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-status-drafts.html
15:50:40 [janina]
agenda+ HTML 5.1 input type="password http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0053.html
15:50:43 [janina]
agenda+ HTML 5.1 Diff Review -- Cynthia, Michiel
15:50:45 [janina]
agenda+ CSS A11y TF Draft https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/css-a11y/work-statement
15:50:48 [janina]
agenda+ Action-2011 -- Michiel, Janina [See Below]
15:50:51 [janina]
agenda+ action-2056 CSS Properties and Values http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0056.html
15:50:54 [janina]
agenda+ Action-2057 CSS Properties http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0039.html
15:50:57 [janina]
agenda+ Action-2023 Pointer Lock http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Apr/0033.html
15:51:00 [janina]
agenda+ Decision Policy Review http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/decision-policy
15:51:02 [janina]
agenda+ Other Business
15:51:05 [janina]
agenda+ next and future meetings
15:51:07 [janina]
agenda+ be done
15:56:10 [janina]
present+ Janina
15:56:13 [janina]
Chair: Janina
15:56:19 [janina]
zakim, next item
15:56:19 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "preview agenda with items from two minutes" taken up [from janina]
16:00:05 [joanie]
present+ Joanmarie_Diggs
16:00:51 [fesch]
fesch has joined #apa
16:01:37 [Gottfried]
Gottfried has joined #apa
16:03:17 [richardschwerdtfeger]
richardschwerdtfeger has joined #apa
16:03:33 [JF]
JF has joined #apa
16:03:41 [JF]
scribe: JF
16:03:43 [JF]
agenda?
16:03:47 [MichaelC]
present+ MichaelC, JF, Fred, Gottfried
16:05:00 [MichaelC]
present+ Rich
16:05:05 [JF]
JS: any edits to agenda?
16:05:11 [JF]
Present+ JF
16:05:17 [JF]
JS: any news?
16:05:23 [fesch]
present+ fesch
16:05:25 [JF]
Gottfried:
16:05:46 [JF]
at meeting in prague - new standard on usesr-preferences
16:05:49 [JF]
and new API
16:05:56 [JF]
this will be of intereste to W3C
16:06:30 [JF]
zakim, nesxt item
16:06:30 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'nesxt item', JF
16:06:36 [JF]
zakim, next item
16:06:36 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "RQTF Reminder http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0042.html" taken up [from janina]
16:06:52 [JF]
JS: reminder that this TF is still recruiting
16:06:55 [Gottfried]
GZ: JTC1 SC36 is going to develop a revision of 24751-1 on user preferences which will include a registry for concepts, a format for preference sets and and API for preference servers.
16:07:15 [JF]
JS: we need a good group organized here, we will be dependent on them going forwaard
16:07:34 [JF]
zakim, next item
16:07:34 [Zakim]
agendum 2 was just opened, JF
16:07:40 [JF]
zakim, close item 2
16:07:40 [Zakim]
agendum 2, RQTF Reminder http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0042.html, closed
16:07:42 [Zakim]
I see 16 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:07:42 [Zakim]
3. SVG Nested Links? http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0054.html [from janina]
16:07:44 [JF]
zakim, next item
16:07:44 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "SVG Nested Links? http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0054.html" taken up [from janina]
16:08:01 [JF]
JS: Fred had some question on this topic
16:08:24 [JF]
FE: active discussion on the ARIA thread, and we will be discussing later today on SVG WG call
16:08:33 [JF]
FE: have received lots of good feedback
16:08:40 [JF]
zakim, take up next item
16:08:40 [Zakim]
agendum 3 was just opened, JF
16:08:45 [JF]
zakim, close item 3
16:08:45 [Zakim]
agendum 3, SVG Nested Links? http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0054.html, closed
16:08:47 [Zakim]
I see 15 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:08:47 [Zakim]
4. TPAC 2016 Planning [from See Below via janina]
16:08:51 [JF]
zakim, take up next item
16:08:51 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "TPAC 2016 Planning" taken up [from See Below]
16:09:11 [JF]
JS: actively soliciting agenda ideas for TPAC
16:09:18 [JF]
JS: please add to the wiki
16:09:23 [JF]
zakim, take up next item
16:09:23 [Zakim]
agendum 4 was just opened, JF
16:09:29 [JF]
zakim, close item 4
16:09:29 [Zakim]
agendum 4, TPAC 2016 Planning, closed
16:09:30 [Zakim]
I see 14 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:09:30 [Zakim]
5. Formal Review Request http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0059.html [from janina]
16:09:34 [JF]
zakim, take up next item
16:09:34 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Formal Review Request http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0059.html" taken up [from janina]
16:09:48 [JF]
JS: we have received a formal request to do a formal review
16:09:59 [JF]
we need to respond on this spec
16:10:07 [MichaelC]
q+
16:10:33 [JF]
JS: thinks Fred might have had an action item on this, but thinking of asking Matt King to respond
16:10:47 [JF]
JF: what about Research TF?
16:11:09 [JF]
JS: too soon - this is a request to comment on a spec going through transition
16:11:21 [JF]
MC: yes, there is some additional time-line pressure on this
16:11:42 [JF]
MC: they may have intended for us to review the CR version, but the 'rush' was a bit of a shock
16:12:22 [MichaelC]
Webmention and Activity Streams are docs we decided we don't need to review. Micropub is one we wanted to come back to, so perhaps it's time now. Social Web Protocols is one we assigned to Fred back in January but he hasn't returned on that yet.
16:12:41 [JF]
MC: some of these are going to CR soon - dates not available
16:12:57 [JF]
FE: if I had an action item on this... it was a low-level thing
16:13:03 [JF]
FE: don't remember this
16:13:28 [JF]
MC: wiki doesn't show anything. Possible we missed deferring this - need to crosscheck
16:13:34 [JF]
FE: I can look at this again
16:13:35 [MichaelC]
action-2002?
16:13:35 [trackbot]
action-2002 -- Fred Esch to Review social web protocols https://www.w3.org/tr/social-web-protocols/ -- due 2016-01-20 -- CLOSED
16:13:35 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2002
16:13:57 [JF]
JS: there are a couple of specs here - we may need to break this up. Divide and conquer
16:14:24 [JF]
MC: it seems the only spec we need to worry about is MicroPub
16:14:37 [JF]
FE: I recall this being very low-level: little timy APIs
16:14:44 [JF]
s/timy/tiny
16:14:59 [JF]
MC: believes this is in the trackre... will look into this
16:15:08 [JF]
s/trackre/tracker
16:15:16 [MichaelC]
action-2014 due 1 week
16:15:16 [trackbot]
Set action-2014 Review micropub https://www.w3.org/tr/micropub/ due date to 2016-07-06.
16:15:26 [JF]
MC: will set this to next week - asigned to Fred E.
16:15:46 [JF]
MC: recommend we respond to taht group, with a note to wait on review of MicroPub
16:16:02 [JF]
MC: if anyone else wants to re-review feel free, but we feel they were done alreay
16:16:17 [JF]
zakim, next item
16:16:17 [Zakim]
I see a speaker queue remaining and respectfully decline to close this agendum, JF
16:16:25 [janina]
q?
16:16:25 [JF]
q?
16:16:26 [MichaelC]
ack me
16:16:32 [JF]
zakim, next item
16:16:32 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Actions Checkin (Specs) https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/products/8" taken up [from janina]
16:16:53 [JF]
MC: lots of revies due today
16:17:27 [JF]
2 actions on cynthia and Michiel - neither on call
16:17:48 [JF]
MC: will re-assign.
16:18:07 [MichaelC]
action-2064 due 1 week
16:18:07 [trackbot]
Set action-2064 Review html 5.1 diff to determine scope of review needed https://www.w3.org/tr/html51/changes.html#changes due date to 2016-07-06.
16:18:11 [JF]
action-2064
16:18:11 [trackbot]
action-2064 -- Janina Sajka to Review html 5.1 diff to determine scope of review needed https://www.w3.org/tr/html51/changes.html#changes -- due 2016-07-06 -- OPEN
16:18:11 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2064
16:18:22 [JF]
action-2063
16:18:22 [trackbot]
action-2063 -- Janina Sajka to Review internationalization best practices for spec developers https://www.w3.org/tr/international-specs/ -- due 2016-06-29 -- OPEN
16:18:22 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2063
16:18:36 [MichaelC]
action-2063 due 2 weeks
16:18:36 [trackbot]
Set action-2063 Review internationalization best practices for spec developers https://www.w3.org/tr/international-specs/ due date to 2016-07-13.
16:18:40 [JF]
JS: ran out of time - will defer 2 weeks
16:18:47 [JF]
action -2062
16:18:53 [JF]
action-2062
16:18:53 [trackbot]
action-2062 -- Lisa Seeman to Re-review custom counter styles https://www.w3.org/tr/predefined-counter-styles/ -- due 2016-06-29 -- OPEN
16:18:53 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2062
16:19:01 [MichaelC]
action-2062 due 2 weeks
16:19:01 [trackbot]
Set action-2062 Re-review custom counter styles https://www.w3.org/tr/predefined-counter-styles/ due date to 2016-07-13.
16:19:03 [JF]
MC: defer for 2 weeks
16:19:35 [MichaelC]
action-2062 due 1 weeks
16:19:35 [trackbot]
Set action-2062 Re-review custom counter styles https://www.w3.org/tr/predefined-counter-styles/ due date to 2016-07-06.
16:19:42 [JF]
JS: shorten this to 1 week instead
16:19:48 [JF]
action-2058
16:19:48 [trackbot]
action-2058 -- Cynthia Shelly to Review css properties and values api level 1 https://www.w3.org/tr/css-properties-values-api-1/ -- due 2016-06-29 -- OPEN
16:19:48 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2058
16:20:17 [JF]
CS: will need 2 more weeks
16:20:22 [MichaelC]
action-2058 due 2 weeks
16:20:22 [trackbot]
Set action-2058 Review css properties and values api level 1 https://www.w3.org/tr/css-properties-values-api-1/ due date to 2016-07-13.
16:21:07 [JF]
MC: shold we close this?
16:21:10 [MichaelC]
close action-2058
16:21:10 [trackbot]
Closed action-2058.
16:21:16 [JF]
JS: likely
16:21:27 [JF]
action-2053
16:21:27 [trackbot]
action-2053 -- Shane McCarron to Review https://www.w3.org/tr/webauthn/ web authentication: a web api for accessing scoped credentials -- due 2016-06-29 -- OPEN
16:21:27 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2053
16:21:34 [MichaelC]
action-2053 due 3 weeks
16:21:34 [trackbot]
Set action-2053 Review https://www.w3.org/tr/webauthn/ web authentication: a web api for accessing scoped credentials due date to 2016-07-20.
16:21:34 [JF]
defer 3 weeks
16:21:47 [JF]
action-2048
16:21:47 [trackbot]
action-2048 -- John Foliot to Review https://www.w3.org/tr/ttml2/ timed text markup language 2 (ttml2) -- due 2016-06-29 -- OPEN
16:21:47 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2048
16:21:58 [MichaelC]
action-2048 due 1 week
16:21:58 [trackbot]
Set action-2048 Review https://www.w3.org/tr/ttml2/ timed text markup language 2 (ttml2) due date to 2016-07-06.
16:22:09 [JF]
action-2047
16:22:09 [trackbot]
action-2047 -- Michiel Bijl to Review css grid layout https://www.w3.org/tr/css-grid-1/ -- due 2016-06-29 -- OPEN
16:22:09 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2047
16:22:31 [JF]
JS: will need to defer that - leave for Michiel
16:24:33 [JF]
MC; close action, and defer to CSS TF
16:25:02 [JF]
MC: noting in wiki thatwe need to look at this more however
16:25:07 [MichaelC]
close action-2040
16:25:07 [trackbot]
Closed action-2040.
16:25:26 [JF]
action-2011
16:25:26 [trackbot]
action-2011 -- Janina Sajka to Janina to draft examples of how the hand-wavey stuff in CSS Transitions accessibility statement could be solidified -- due 2016-06-29 -- OPEN
16:25:26 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2011
16:25:47 [JF]
JS: this is still in transit - waiting on Michiel - leave open
16:26:01 [JF]
zakim, next item
16:26:01 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "new on TR http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-status-drafts.html" taken up [from janina]
16:26:12 [JF]
MC: 1.5 new on TR
16:26:46 [MichaelC]
-> https://www.w3.org/TR/css-scroll-snap-1/ CSS Scroll Snap Module Level 1
16:27:09 [JF]
CSS Scroll snap points - related to the one JF is looking at. Has been republished as CSS Scroll snap module level 1
16:27:31 [JF]
MC: causes a discontinuity on oour wiki - started a new wiki page
16:27:47 [JF]
MC: have cleaned up our wiki {{grumble}}
16:28:43 [MichaelC]
-> https://www.w3.org/TR/page-visibility-2/ Page Visibility 2
16:30:53 [JF]
JF: this sort of looks like it's related to CSS visibility - if so, likely not an issue
16:31:11 [JF]
MC:looking at the api, it doesn't seem to be something that has an impact on us
16:31:47 [JF]
MC: will mark as 'reviewed'
16:31:51 [JF]
{{LOL}}
16:31:55 [JF]
zakim, next item
16:31:55 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "HTML 5.1 input type="password http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Jun/0053.html" taken up [from janina]
16:32:23 [JF]
JS: large discussion. Part of it may have come into our space
16:32:44 [JF]
Rich has noted the security issues in HTML5.1 and type="password"
16:33:01 [JF]
JS: is this a flaw, or something thta we need to address
16:33:04 [JF]
Q+
16:34:03 [MichaelC]
q+ to say second-hand report is security not intended for HTML password
16:34:17 [JF]
RS: the issue is that type=password is not secure today. Passwords can be cached, you can inpsect and examine the password value in the UI
16:34:32 [MichaelC]
q+ to say nonetheless JC said there´s secure storage at least on his browser that´s not mentioned in spec
16:34:47 [JF]
RS: this means that anyone can find your password thanks to cache - look at the value and boom, you have somebody's password
16:34:51 [MichaelC]
q+ to say HTML talks about input masking but doesn´t address AT equivalent, might want to add wording about that
16:35:10 [MichaelC]
ack me
16:35:10 [Zakim]
MichaelC, you wanted to say second-hand report is security not intended for HTML password and to say nonetheless JC said there´s secure storage at least on his browser that´s not
16:35:13 [Zakim]
... mentioned in spec and to say HTML talks about input masking but doesn´t address AT equivalent, might want to add wording about that
16:35:32 [janina]
ack m
16:35:45 [JF]
MC: Judy has discussed this with Wendy S, and there is an intent to address this - it's being seen as a feature not a bug
16:36:00 [JF]
JamesN found other issues and mentioned them on a different call this week
16:36:10 [JF]
there may be other issues due to lack of specification
16:36:30 [JF]
in the HTML5 spec, the spec says it SHOUD mask output
16:36:44 [JF]
but not sure exactly what is required, but we can do it at CR phase now
16:36:52 [richardschwerdtfeger]
s/SHOUD/SHOULD/
16:37:00 [janina]
ack jf
16:38:13 [MichaelC]
q+
16:38:34 [MichaelC]
q+ to say password security not actually our domain
16:38:44 [janina]
ack m
16:38:44 [Zakim]
MichaelC, you wanted to say password security not actually our domain
16:39:13 [JF]
JS: notes this is already an issue, and W3C is aware - security group is supposed to be chasing this
16:39:22 [richardschwerdtfeger]
q+
16:39:29 [JF]
when we meet with securtiy at TPAC, we should express our concern, but not our issue to follow up on
16:39:37 [JF]
ack ric
16:40:26 [JF]
RS: concern is that Apple doesn't want to implement due to lack of security, but type=password is not secure, so there isn't an issue
16:40:33 [janina]
q?
16:40:37 [JF]
MC: Safari may or may not have additional security there
16:41:06 [JF]
JS: do we want more explanatory language in the spec?
16:41:08 [MichaelC]
(and other browsers may more may not as well)
16:41:25 [JF]
by noting the impact on Assistive TEchnology
16:41:59 [JF]
MC: most AT will render as masked content, but that seems tobe very base level
16:42:15 [JF]
RC: the other issues is that browssrs are allowing for snooping of the value
16:42:32 [JF]
It isn't an a11y issue, but it *IS* an issue
16:43:05 [JF]
MC: we should advise the security folks of our shock, and we can discuss with them the impact on AT
16:43:23 [JF]
JS: yes, we need some key-echo on mobile in paticular
16:43:57 [JF]
MC: question is, how hard do we push the security folks with our dismay?
16:44:10 [JF]
MC: need to be mindful of other WG's domains
16:44:23 [JF]
JS: agreed, but this opens up other issues we are looking at
16:44:42 [JF]
RC: the password role will likely be pushed to ARIA 2.0
16:44:59 [JF]
if that is the case, I just want to avoid the retreaded discussion we had already
16:45:18 [JF]
we all know that password is not bery secure anyway - we recognize the need for a fundemental change
16:45:51 [JF]
MC: agree there is a need for change - but it isn't an APA issue
16:46:04 [JF]
we will request time with the security folks at TPAC
16:46:19 [JF]
we can address it then - noting our collective discomfort
16:46:24 [joanie]
q+ To make minor technical point
16:46:51 [JF]
JF: notes that the browsers are a critical players here
16:47:07 [JF]
MC: correct, and the security folks need to take it to the HTML5 WG
16:47:16 [janina]
ack jo
16:47:16 [Zakim]
joanie, you wanted to make minor technical point
16:47:54 [JF]
Joanie: there is an actual issue with ATs - we fixed the one we found on our platform, but there may still be an issue (HTML AAM thing?)
16:47:57 [JF]
MC: agree
16:48:17 [JF]
MC: we note that any script can get access to the value, find it weird that AT cannot
16:48:58 [JF]
JS: will put this on the wiki as a TPAC question - we will likely request joint meeting
16:49:13 [JF]
JS: notes as well that this is on agenda for Research TF going forward
16:49:26 [JF]
MC: added to TPAC scratch page
16:49:36 [JF]
zakim, next item
16:49:36 [Zakim]
agendum 9. "HTML 5.1 Diff Review -- Cynthia, Michiel" taken up [from janina]
16:49:50 [JF]
JS: not ready to discuss this week?
16:50:17 [JF]
CS: changes are not that large, and chatting with Travis indicated it would take about amonth for 2-3 people
16:50:36 [JF]
so if we broke up the change list into 3 buckets
16:50:53 [JF]
CS: (notes re-add of @longdesc)
16:50:56 [JF]
Q+
16:51:28 [JF]
CS: the question is, can things proceed as is, versus looking at what we missed that shuld go into 5.2
16:51:30 [MichaelC]
present+ Cynthia
16:51:45 [JF]
JS: any ideas on how to break up the changes into 3 buckets
16:51:59 [JF]
CS: not really at this time - a ToDo
16:52:07 [JF]
might start by asking for volunteers
16:52:18 [janina]
ack jf
16:53:47 [JF]
CS: we will need to think about breaking things up: higher level process - how docs relate to each other, what will future versions look like, and OMG we can't ship like this today
16:54:01 [JF]
JS: looking at the list - anything else jumping out?
16:54:40 [MichaelC]
close action-2064
16:54:40 [trackbot]
Closed action-2064.
16:54:41 [JF]
JS: will re-add to agenda for next week - plese look over the change log and start thinking about taking on specifics
16:54:52 [JF]
s/plese/please
16:54:58 [JF]
zakim, next item
16:54:58 [Zakim]
agendum 10. "CSS A11y TF Draft https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/css-a11y/work-statement" taken up [from janina]
16:55:22 [JF]
JS: sent out an email this morning
16:55:25 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:55:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/06/29-apa-minutes.html MichaelC
16:55:51 [JF]
getting nervous about this info - need to do a wider announcement
16:56:02 [JF]
CS: will do so ASAP
16:56:10 [JF]
JS: can you send out the list of specs this week?
16:56:23 [JF]
s/JS: can you send out the list of specs this week?/
16:57:22 [JF]
MC: we need to gte cracking on this - work is happening now
16:57:32 [JF]
s/gte/get
16:58:26 [JF]
JF: can we wait a wekk/10 days?
16:58:39 [JF]
JS: important that we don't fall behind
16:59:39 [JF]
JS: apologies to Fred, we will take up the rest of the agenda next week
17:00:03 [JF]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:00:13 [JF]
JS: any last minute comments?
17:00:25 [JF]
JS: thanks - meeting ajourned
17:00:42 [JF]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:00:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/06/29-apa-minutes.html JF
17:01:02 [JF]
RRSAgent, publish minutes
17:01:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/06/29-apa-minutes.html JF
17:01:16 [JF]
trackbot, end meeting
17:01:16 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
17:01:16 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Janina, Joanmarie_Diggs, MichaelC, JF, Fred, Gottfried, Rich, fesch, Cynthia
17:01:24 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
17:01:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/06/29-apa-minutes.html trackbot
17:01:25 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
17:01:25 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items