IRC log of dwbp on 2016-05-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:57:52 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dwbp
12:57:52 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2016/05/20-dwbp-irc
12:57:54 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs 351
12:57:54 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #dwbp
12:57:56 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DWBP
12:57:56 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot
12:57:57 [trackbot]
Meeting: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Teleconference
12:57:57 [trackbot]
Date: 20 May 2016
12:57:59 [phila]
zakim, code?
12:57:59 [Zakim]
I have been told this is DWBP
12:58:03 [deirdrelee]
deirdrelee has joined #dwbp
12:58:31 [phila]
zakim, this is https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mfd8626d4dcc14c87bfbe980f229e9e0a, pw dwbp, meeting no. 647 415 866 (+1-617-324-0000)
12:58:31 [Zakim]
got it, phila
12:58:36 [phila]
zakim, save this description
12:58:36 [Zakim]
this conference description has been saved, phila
12:59:36 [phila]
agenda: https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20160520
12:59:44 [phila]
chair: Deirdre
13:00:10 [riccardoAlbertoni]
riccardoAlbertoni has joined #DWBP
13:01:15 [deirdrelee]
present+ deirdrelee
13:01:37 [hadleybeeman]
present+ hadleybeeman
13:02:37 [BernadetteLoscio]
BernadetteLoscio has joined #dwbp
13:03:09 [phila]
regrets+ EricS
13:03:50 [phila]
present+ phila
13:04:05 [yaso]
yaso has joined #dwbp
13:04:15 [antoine]
antoine has joined #dwbp
13:05:35 [deirdrelee]
scribe: phila
13:05:36 [phila]
scribe: phila
13:05:41 [BernadetteLoscio]
present+ BernadetteLoscio
13:05:48 [phila]
scribenick: phila
13:05:49 [deirdrelee]
agenda: https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20160520
13:06:04 [phila]
deirdrelee: Quite a calm meeting after the last few weeks' work.
13:06:17 [phila]
... Latest versions of all three docs have been published
13:06:23 [deirdrelee]
PROPOSED: Accept last week's minutes https://www.w3.org/2016/05/13-dwbp-minutes
13:06:26 [phila]
... So now we need to plann from here to the end which is soon
13:06:28 [phila]
+1
13:06:32 [BernadetteLoscio]
+1
13:06:32 [hadleybeeman]
+1
13:06:35 [riccardoAlbertoni]
+1
13:06:36 [yaso]
+'
13:06:38 [yaso]
+1
13:06:44 [BernadetteLoscio]
:)
13:06:49 [newton]
+1
13:06:52 [deirdrelee]
APPROVED: Accept last week's minutes https://www.w3.org/2016/05/13-dwbp-minutes
13:06:56 [phila]
REOLUTION: Accept last week's minutes https://www.w3.org/2016/05/13-dwbp-minutes
13:07:16 [yaso]
zakim, meeting code?
13:07:16 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, yaso.
13:07:24 [phila]
-> https://www.w3.org/TR/dwbp/ DWBP
13:07:24 [yaso]
zakim, meeting number?
13:07:24 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, yaso.
13:07:27 [phila]
zakim, code?
13:07:27 [Zakim]
I have been told this is https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mfd8626d4dcc14c87bfbe980f229e9e0a, pw dwbp, meeting no. 647 415 866 (+1-617-324-0000)
13:07:35 [phila]
-> https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dqv/ DQV
13:07:41 [phila]
-> https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-duv/ DUV
13:07:54 [BernadetteLoscio]
:)
13:08:12 [phila]
-> https://twitter.com/w3c/status/733303835737743360 W3C's tweet
13:08:23 [antoine]
present+ antoine
13:08:34 [hadleybeeman]
phil: More excitingly, the response we've had on twitter.
13:08:41 [newton]
present+ newton
13:09:02 [hadleybeeman]
...This particular tweet was RTed by someone at Bibliotheque National Francais... Phil Ashlock and data.gov.
13:09:03 [BernadetteLoscio]
that's great :)
13:09:18 [hadleybeeman]
...We've had little interaction with them on this work, so I'm really pleased they are engaging.
13:09:22 [yaso1]
yaso1 has joined #dwbp
13:09:30 [hadleybeeman]
...The rest of us have got varying levels of support, which is also good.
13:09:49 [riccardoAlbertoni]
present+ riccardoAlbertoni
13:09:53 [hadleybeeman]
...Good reaction so far.
13:10:32 [phila]
deirdrelee: Before we go on... the comment from PY on content nego
13:11:05 [hadleybeeman]
phila: Yeah — there's nothing to negotiate. IN the namespace of both docs, at the moment, is just the TTL file.
13:11:09 [deirdrelee]
https://twitter.com/pyvandenbussche/status/733631531193884672
13:11:21 [hadleybeeman]
...Yes, it would be good if there were an HTML representation of each as well. That's up to the editors.
13:11:33 [yaso]
present+ yaso
13:11:44 [phila]
deirdrelee: Overall, congrats to everyone, especially the editors
13:11:52 [phila]
Topic: Next steps
13:11:53 [BernadetteLoscio]
thanks a lot! we're really happy!
13:11:59 [yaso]
Muted, hadleybeeman :-)
13:12:02 [phila]
deirdrelee: Versions we now have are Last Call (sic)
13:12:09 [phila]
... Need to get BP doc to CR
13:12:14 [phila]
... 2 months is tight
13:12:32 [phila]
... Call for comments incldues deadline of 12 June
13:12:50 [phila]
... last 2 stages are to gather those final comments and then get implementation reports
13:13:02 [phila]
... Don't have to be sequentially. We can gather reports now.
13:13:11 [phila]
... Need a good process for handling comments.
13:13:18 [BernadetteLoscio]
q+
13:13:21 [phila]
... How to we address and record comments, record implementations
13:13:47 [deirdrelee]
ack BernadetteLoscio
13:13:47 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: ack b
13:13:55 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: We're really happy with the results
13:14:09 [phila]
... It was hard work but it was worth it. The doc looks really good.
13:14:21 [phila]
... Much more stable. I don't expect big changes now.
13:14:38 [phila]
... Some stuff we want to do. The example we want to add of a visualisation
13:14:53 [phila]
... we didn't have time before now. Maybe some minor improvements
13:15:17 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: As for process of recording comments. Do we need to use the tracker or can we use a differnet way?
13:15:19 [deirdrelee]
q?
13:15:41 [newton]
My suggestion is to use the github issue tracker
13:15:44 [laufer]
laufer has joined #dwbp
13:15:53 [deirdrelee]
phila: you don't have to use comment tracker
13:16:06 [laufer]
present+ laufer
13:16:08 [hadleybeeman]
phila: What you did before was great.
13:16:10 [deirdrelee]
...what you did for the previous comments in wiki is really good and structured
13:16:11 [phila]
phila: Things to record: the comment
13:16:17 [phila]
... the commenter
13:16:21 [phila]
... the resolution
13:16:25 [phila]
... the implementation
13:16:32 [phila]
the message sent to the commentator
13:16:38 [phila]
... and the reply...
13:17:24 [hadleybeeman]
phila: Hopefully we can also point to them saying "great thanks."
13:17:41 [hadleybeeman]
...You're building up the Disposition of Comments, which is the most important thing the Director will want to see when we get to the Candidate Rec call.
13:17:59 [hadleybeeman]
...That's a formal call that happens with the editors, the chairs, me and the Director (probably Philippe le Hagret)
13:18:05 [hadleybeeman]
...This is how you get INTO CR.
13:18:14 [hadleybeeman]
...He's checking the process has been met. Including wide review.
13:18:30 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: I think we prefer the wiki as we did before
13:18:36 [phila]
phila: That's fine
13:18:46 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: We'll need help to resolve some comments.
13:18:54 [phila]
... We'll need to solve things between us.
13:19:01 [phila]
... Before we reply to the commentator.
13:19:20 [phila]
... It was great when we were preparing hte last draft as we had a lot of interqaction that made the process more productive
13:19:30 [phila]
... I think we will need to have more discussions
13:19:40 [deirdrelee]
q?
13:20:51 [phila]
deirdrelee: Two other thimngs to decide today - how we're going top get these comments? What are our individual responsibilities?
13:21:12 [phila]
... We need as many comments as possible. We ned to show that people have looked at it and are happy with it.
13:21:28 [phila]
... We have 12/6 as the deadline. We can hope for comments from now onwards.
13:21:36 [phila]
... So, everyone, how are going to plan promotion?
13:21:55 [phila]
... ANd the time plan. How can we get this done?
13:22:11 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: I think we should address the comments as soonas they arrive. We'll work in the coming weeks to do this.
13:22:41 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: We don't want to wait until the end of the comment period.
13:23:01 [phila]
Topic: getting the word out
13:23:12 [phila]
deirdrelee: Should we be more targeted?
13:23:34 [phila]
hadleybeeman: I'm looking through my mailing lists that I sent GLD LC e-mails to.
13:23:45 [riccardoAlbertoni]
+1 to deirdrelee
13:23:57 [phila]
deirdrelee: We need to not spam people. I'll create a wiki page to keep a record of where we're promoting this.
13:24:03 [phila]
... Do we need a standard e-mail?
13:24:08 [newton]
+1
13:24:09 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: I like the idea of a standard message.
13:24:11 [laufer]
q+
13:24:29 [deirdrelee]
ack laufer
13:24:40 [phila]
action: deirdrelee to draft standard e-mail that people can use to call for comments
13:24:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-280 - Draft standard e-mail that people can use to call for comments [on Deirdre Lee - due 2016-05-27].
13:24:54 [phila]
laufer: I think the text in the W3C news item is pretty useful
13:25:13 [phila]
deirdrelee: I'll use that as the basis, and add the dates etc.
13:25:34 [phila]
hadleybeeman: I'd also suggest including a little one sentence of what each doc is meant to be that we can steal from the charter.
13:25:56 [yaso]
o/
13:25:57 [phila]
deirdrelee: It's up to all of us to promote it.
13:26:02 [phila]
... retweet etc.
13:26:07 [BernadetteLoscio]
q+
13:26:20 [phila]
hadleybeeman: I'll send round an e-mail with the lists I sent to.
13:26:24 [phila]
deirdrelee: Or the wiki page?
13:26:30 [phila]
hadleybeeman: Sure
13:26:33 [yaso]
q?
13:26:50 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: one question. If we send a message in Brazil, it's OK to be in Portguese.
13:26:52 [phila]
phila: Yes.
13:27:28 [laufer]
q+
13:27:34 [phila]
ack b
13:27:35 [phila]
ack l
13:27:46 [phila]
laufer: Are you thinking of sending this message to...?
13:28:19 [laufer]
BernadetteLoscio: are you thinking in sending to the sbc list?
13:28:52 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: We can have a standard message in PT
13:29:02 [newton]
@phila do you think it's ok to send it to the semantic web list? Or it's not a good idea, like the cfp.?
13:30:28 [laufer]
@BernadetteLoscio: if you will send to the sbc list I will not do so. I can send to the ihc list too.
13:30:42 [riccardoAlbertoni]
q+
13:30:48 [newton]
Ok ;)
13:30:57 [phila]
phila: Please don't ask me to send a mesage to semweb or lof lists ;-)
13:31:03 [BernadetteLoscio]
q+
13:31:18 [deirdrelee]
ack riccardoAlbertoni
13:31:23 [phila]
deirdrelee: is it one cmapiagn for comments and implementations or two.
13:31:39 [phila]
riccardoAlbertoni: I'm all for multiple languages - but what about the replies?
13:31:55 [phila]
deirdrelee: If we get comments in PT then there'll be a translated record.
13:32:01 [phila]
ack b
13:32:34 [antoine]
I would not put it in multiple languages. This is a lot of efforts, and for not much. If someone is not able to read the English email they won't be tempted by the (much much longer) English document.
13:32:44 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: Having the same campaign - I think it's better to have two separate messages because we can be more focussed when we ask for implementations.
13:33:15 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: I started a spreadsheet that we started in the f2F with names and contacts in institutions to aks for implementations
13:33:32 [deirdrelee]
not multiple languages antoine, only english and portuguese
13:33:47 [phila]
... we were also discussing in April, we have calls about Web Services with Carol and Newton. The approach for asking for implementations is different so I'm for keeping them separate.
13:33:55 [phila]
q+
13:34:02 [deirdrelee]
ack phila
13:34:03 [antoine]
ok deirdrelee
13:35:10 [phila]
phila: No harm in saying that we'll be asking for implemenbtations
13:35:27 [deirdrelee]
s/implemnbtations/implementations
13:36:03 [AndChat|120881]
AndChat|120881 has joined #dwbp
13:36:51 [phila]
phila: We need a clear idea what we mean by implementation for a BP.
13:37:33 [AndChat-120881]
AndChat-120881 has joined #dwbp
13:37:52 [AndChat|120881]
AndChat|120881 has joined #dwbp
13:38:09 [phila]
deirdrelee: The tests are there and area good starting point.
13:38:21 [phila]
... We can see if they apply as implementations
13:38:23 [BernadetteLoscio]
q+
13:38:44 [deirdrelee]
ack BernadetteLoscio
13:38:44 [phila]
deirdrelee: Some tests might be difficult but most are pretty clear.
13:38:50 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: Maybe we can ask for examples
13:39:20 [phila]
... They need to fill in a form? We can offer examples of what we mean?
13:39:43 [BernadetteLoscio]
https://www.w3.org/2010/01/mwabp-implementation-report-template
13:39:44 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: The form - similar to the one that Mobile Web did
13:40:08 [phila]
phila: The table that recoreds implementations
13:40:24 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: So we could provide examples on that page to help people
13:40:43 [BernadetteLoscio]
About each BP Completed relevant Mostly relevant Some what relevant Not relevant Overall What is your opinion on the BPs Are the BPs clear to read? Are the BPs easier or difficult to read? difficult ------ easier
13:40:45 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: Our idea is to use this opprtunity to ask for things like
13:41:11 [phila]
.. Our idea is to also ask for implementayions and opinions, if they were relevant or not. Overall questions about the doc.
13:41:20 [phila]
... Are they are clear, easy to read etc.
13:41:30 [phila]
... That's not part of the CR process but it's an opportunity.
13:41:44 [phila]
... We were thinking of sending a message explaining what we want
13:42:05 [phila]
... If we have feedback from people saying they want to implement the Bps then we can send a form and follow up
13:42:28 [phila]
deirdrelee: For campaign no. 1 we'll kick that off now, asking for comments on all three docs.
13:42:43 [phila]
... And say that we will soon be asking for implementation reports.
13:42:53 [phila]
...We'll create a grid like the WMBP doc
13:44:03 [phila]
phila: I'd be inclined to create that grid ASAP and put it in the GH repo
13:44:07 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: Yep.
13:44:25 [phila]
deirdrelee: We need to close all open issues and actions before CR
13:44:29 [deirdrelee]
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/open
13:44:30 [phila]
Topic: Issues
13:44:46 [phila]
issue-153?
13:44:46 [trackbot]
issue-153 -- Should open/closed data be addressed in the Data Usage Vocabulary? -- open
13:44:46 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/153
13:45:53 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: Not sure what Eric meant. I'll talk to Eric about it.
13:45:56 [phila]
issue-221?
13:45:56 [trackbot]
issue-221 -- What is the importance of the alignment between hcls-dataset and dqv/duv? -- open
13:45:56 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/221
13:46:48 [phila]
riccardoAlbertoni: I think it's still open. I know antoine has had a discussion with one of the HCLS folks but we haven't yet solved this issue. Same applies to next issue. We have 2 options and we have yet to decide which to follow.
13:46:59 [phila]
... We can try and work on these next week.
13:47:01 [phila]
issue-234?
13:47:01 [trackbot]
issue-234 -- Role of Usage Tool -- open
13:47:01 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/234
13:47:23 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: This is also sometehing I#m trying to find whetehr we have a resolution. Again, I need to talk to Eric.
13:47:29 [phila]
issue-251?
13:47:29 [trackbot]
issue-251 -- Open issues on Data Preservation Section -- open
13:47:29 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/251
13:47:44 [phila]
deirdrelee: Are these things that we're looking for comments on?
13:48:08 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: Yes, we can close these. We have comments on the wiki about that, changes in the doc etc. ahead of the yesterday's publication. We looked at all those
13:48:32 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: We can include links from the comments table to prove it
13:48:37 [phila]
Topic; Actions
13:48:41 [phila]
Topic: Actions
13:48:47 [deirdrelee]
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/open
13:48:48 [newton]
newton has joined #dwbp
13:49:00 [phila]
deirdrelee: Some of these are from the f2F and before
13:49:05 [phila]
action-148
13:49:06 [trackbot]
action-148 -- Yaso Córdova to Include a definition of 'a standard' in the glossary -- due 2016-04-01 -- OPEN
13:49:06 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/148
13:49:11 [yaso]
it's done
13:49:21 [yaso]
I sent an email for the group with this
13:49:23 [yaso]
q+
13:49:27 [AndChat|120881]
AndChat|120881 has joined #dwbp
13:49:30 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: I can't remember what the follow up was
13:49:34 [phila]
ack y
13:50:00 [phila]
yaso: I sent an e-mail after the F2F. Don't remember if there was an answer.
13:50:09 [phila]
... I used something from the Commission Core Vocs.
13:50:20 [phila]
deirdrelee: So will put in a link to your e-mail and close the action?
13:51:34 [BernadetteLoscio]
q+
13:51:45 [yaso]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-wg/2016Mar/0143.html
13:52:05 [yaso]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-wg/2016Mar/0152.html
13:52:12 [yaso]
antoine's reply
13:52:40 [deirdrelee]
ack BernadetteLoscio
13:52:54 [yaso]
ok, no problem
13:53:14 [phila]
yaso: OK, I'll actually add the text to the Bp doc
13:53:22 [phila]
action-208?
13:53:22 [trackbot]
action-208 -- Antoine Isaac to Contact oa wg to see whether they would consider adding dqv motivation -- due 2016-04-01 -- OPEN
13:53:22 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/208
13:53:37 [antoine]
continues but now is the time :-)
13:53:59 [phila]
deirdrelee: Leave that open then
13:54:02 [phila]
action-210?
13:54:02 [trackbot]
action-210 -- Eric Stephan to Investigate the relationship between dqv and duv wrt citations that can be considered as a quality annotation -- due 2016-04-04 -- OPEN
13:54:02 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/210
13:54:19 [phila]
riccardoAlbertoni: We didn't progress on that I think. That's one for Eric really
13:54:33 [phila]
... Probably doesn't make sense anymore
13:54:44 [antoine]
[I prepared for this one!] We never had the time to really wrap up this. And I don’t know if I’m tempted. There was a sentence on how on DUV and DQV follow another BP, but it’s been removed in the last edits because it made the text already too long. Where would the paragraph in action-227 sit?
13:54:53 [phila]
... for me it can be closed. I can write to Eric and ask if it can be closed.
13:55:00 [antoine]
oops sorry wrong action :-)
13:55:01 [phila]
action-227?
13:55:01 [trackbot]
action-227 -- Antoine Isaac to Work with eric s on writing section on evolution of duv wrt reuse of namespaces etc. -- due 2016-04-01 -- OPEN
13:55:01 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/227
13:55:17 [phila]
action-229?
13:55:17 [trackbot]
action-229 -- Phil Archer to Send bp editors implementation-questionaire template -- due 2016-03-15 -- OPEN
13:55:17 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/229
13:56:02 [phila]
phila: Happy to turn that into helping with the new CR implemenation grid doc
13:56:09 [phila]
close action-229
13:56:09 [trackbot]
Closed action-229.
13:56:18 [phila]
action: phila to work on implementation grid
13:56:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-281 - Work on implementation grid [on Phil Archer - due 2016-05-27].
13:56:28 [phila]
action-231?
13:56:28 [trackbot]
action-231 -- Annette Greiner to Talk to eric wilde about open comments and reach resolution -- due 2016-02-19 -- OPEN
13:56:28 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/231
13:56:52 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: Annete spoke to him. We sent several messages but he didn't reply. I don't think there's more we can do.
13:57:00 [phila]
deirdrelee: Are the comments closed?
13:57:14 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: We sent several messages, resolutions etc. No reply.
13:57:17 [phila]
close action-231
13:57:17 [trackbot]
Closed action-231.
13:57:19 [riccardoAlbertoni]
I think we can close Action-251 ..
13:57:26 [phila]
action-233?
13:57:26 [trackbot]
action-233 -- Newton Calegari to Check if the turtle and rdfa examples are validated -- due 2016-04-01 -- OPEN
13:57:26 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/233
13:57:32 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: We did this for the last draft
13:57:52 [phila]
close action-233
13:57:52 [trackbot]
Closed action-233.
13:57:59 [phila]
action-249?
13:57:59 [trackbot]
action-249 -- Caroline Burle to Answer comment 3051 from eric wilde (https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/68239/wd-dwbp-20150224/3051) -- due 2016-03-21 -- OPEN
13:57:59 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/249
13:58:08 [phila]
action-239;?
13:58:08 [trackbot]
action-239 -- Peter Winstanley to Check on using an example about real-time data for bp23 -- due 2016-03-25 -- OPEN
13:58:08 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/239
13:58:33 [phila]
deirdrelee: I think he did that which is related to my actions
13:58:38 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: Yep, we have an example now
13:58:41 [phila]
close action-239
13:58:41 [trackbot]
Closed action-239.
13:58:53 [phila]
action-249
13:58:53 [trackbot]
action-249 -- Caroline Burle to Answer comment 3051 from eric wilde (https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/68239/wd-dwbp-20150224/3051) -- due 2016-03-21 -- OPEN
13:58:53 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/249
13:59:00 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: That was answered
13:59:05 [phila]
close action-249
13:59:05 [trackbot]
Closed action-249.
13:59:13 [phila]
action-250
13:59:13 [trackbot]
action-250 -- Newton Calegari to Update the config on respec with the public mailing address and answer comment lc-3062 (https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/68239/wd-dwbp-20150625/3062) -- due 2016-03-21 -- OPEN
13:59:13 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/250
13:59:26 [phila]
BernadetteLoscio: That was done
13:59:30 [phila]
close action-250
13:59:30 [trackbot]
Closed action-250.
13:59:44 [phila]
riccardoAlbertoni: action-251 can be closed as I have provided an example to Eric
13:59:47 [phila]
close action-251
13:59:47 [trackbot]
Closed action-251.
13:59:52 [phila]
action-264?
13:59:52 [trackbot]
action-264 -- Phil Archer to Ensure that the bp doc refers to the example for representing precision and accuracy in the dqv -- due 2016-03-21 -- OPEN
13:59:52 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/264
14:00:12 [phila]
action-275
14:00:12 [trackbot]
action-275 -- Deirdre Lee to Help with the example of bp http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#documentyourapi -- due 2016-05-06 -- OPEN
14:00:12 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/275
14:00:15 [phila]
deirdrelee: I did that
14:00:21 [phila]
close action-275
14:00:21 [trackbot]
Closed action-275.
14:00:25 [phila]
action-276
14:00:25 [trackbot]
action-276 -- Deirdre Lee to Enhance the examples and incorporate some of the things we discussed today -- due 2016-05-06 -- OPEN
14:00:25 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/276
14:00:31 [phila]
deirdrelee: I did that too
14:00:41 [phila]
close action-276
14:00:41 [trackbot]
Closed action-276.
14:00:50 [BernadetteLoscio]
ok ;)
14:01:05 [phila]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:01:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/05/20-dwbp-minutes.html phila
14:01:10 [phila]
deirdrelee: More of the same next week folks
14:01:22 [phila]
... I'll get a draft e-mail and mailing list sorted
14:01:28 [laufer]
bye all. happy weekend.
14:01:30 [phila]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:01:30 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/05/20-dwbp-minutes.html phila
14:01:39 [BernadetteLoscio]
thanks!!!
14:02:01 [phila]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:02:05 [phila]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:02:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/05/20-dwbp-minutes.html phila
14:03:33 [phila]
regrets+ Caroline, EricK
14:03:46 [phila]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:03:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2016/05/20-dwbp-minutes.html phila
16:07:13 [newton]
newton has joined #dwbp
16:07:31 [AndChat|120881]
AndChat|120881 has joined #dwbp
16:09:56 [yaso]
yaso has joined #dwbp
16:13:53 [newton]
newton has joined #dwbp
16:14:21 [AndChat-120881]
AndChat-120881 has joined #dwbp
16:39:14 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #dwbp
17:25:20 [yaso]
yaso has joined #dwbp