IRC log of html-media on 2015-06-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:00:12 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #html-media
15:00:12 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2015/06/16-html-media-irc
15:00:14 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:00:15 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #html-media
15:00:16 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 63342
15:00:16 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see HTML_WG()11:00AM scheduled to start now
15:00:17 [trackbot]
Meeting: HTML Media Task Force Teleconference
15:00:18 [trackbot]
Date: 16 June 2015
15:00:50 [paulc]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2015Jun/0027.html
15:00:58 [paulc]
zakim, what is the code?
15:00:58 [Zakim]
the conference code is 63342 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), paulc
15:01:26 [Zakim]
HTML_WG()11:00AM has now started
15:01:33 [Zakim]
+ +1.206.876.aaaa
15:01:33 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
15:01:38 [MattWolenetz]
zakim, aaaa is me
15:01:39 [Zakim]
+MattWolenetz; got it
15:01:43 [paulc]
zakim, [Microsoft] is me
15:01:43 [Zakim]
+paulc; got it
15:01:59 [davide]
davide has joined #html-media
15:02:49 [Zakim]
+davide
15:03:00 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
15:03:01 [jdsmith]
jdsmith has joined #html-media
15:03:12 [BobLund]
BobLund has joined #html-media
15:04:41 [paulc]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:04:43 [Zakim]
On the phone I see MattWolenetz, paulc, davide, [Microsoft]
15:05:03 [paulc]
zakim, [Microsoft] is jdsmith
15:05:03 [Zakim]
+jdsmith; got it
15:05:30 [paulc]
Chair: paulc
15:05:39 [paulc]
Scribenick: paulc
15:05:44 [paulc]
Topic: MSE test suite status
15:06:10 [paulc]
See Matt's status report: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2015Jun/0031.html
15:06:14 [Zakim]
+ +1.303.661.aabb
15:06:25 [BobLund]
zakim, aabb is me
15:06:25 [Zakim]
+BobLund; got it
15:06:41 [paulc]
MSE test results - http://w3c.github.io/test-results/media-source/all.html
15:07:35 [paulc]
Matt has updated Chrome 43 column
15:07:56 [paulc]
Jerry is hoping to update the IE/Edge results in the next two weeks
15:08:15 [paulc]
paulc: Who could do the Firefox results updated?
15:08:39 [paulc]
Matt: I could do it myself but I am hoping each vendor would do their own results.
15:09:16 [markw]
markw has joined #html-media
15:09:57 [Zakim]
+markw
15:10:01 [paulc]
Matt: No sure what the UC10 results are there for.
15:10:15 [paulc]
paulc: We need to figure out why this column is there.
15:10:35 [paulc]
Matt: I kept the older Chrome 41 there for historical data reasons.
15:11:33 [paulc]
Matt: There is more MSE support but it is hidden behind an experimental flag and those features are showing faill since the featrues are not turned on.
15:11:52 [paulc]
Matt: Better results would exist if the experimental flag is used.
15:12:51 [paulc]
ACTION: paulc to try to get some to update the Firefox results
15:12:51 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-95 - Try to get some to update the firefox results [on Paul Cotton - due 2015-06-23].
15:13:54 [paulc]
ACTION: jdsmith to update Microsoft MSE test results
15:13:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-96 - Update microsoft mse test results [on Jerry Smith - due 2015-06-23].
15:14:49 [paulc]
paulc: Matt; Did you update any new tests?
15:15:18 [paulc]
Matt: I am trying to cleanup the internal Chromium status and then will have some more coverage.
15:15:37 [paulc]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:15:37 [Zakim]
On the phone I see MattWolenetz, paulc, davide, jdsmith, BobLund, markw
15:16:24 [paulc]
paulc: Are there other MSE implementations ie Apple?
15:17:15 [paulc]
ACTION: paulc to contact Apple about Safari support and if they are interested in MSE testing
15:17:15 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-97 - Contact apple about safari support and if they are interested in mse testing [on Paul Cotton - due 2015-06-23].
15:17:51 [paulc]
markw: Not sure what version of MSE that Safari is using.
15:18:02 [paulc]
markw: I will reach out to Joe Noble.
15:19:41 [markw]
s/Joe/Jer/
15:19:42 [paulc_]
paulc_ has joined #html-media
15:19:45 [paulc_]
test
15:20:08 [paulc_]
Topic: MSE bugs
15:20:35 [paulc_]
Matt: I have been working on MSE CR testing and will return to bug fixes this week
15:21:08 [paulc_]
Matt: Priority will be for the low hanging fruit since the F2F meeting.
15:21:31 [paulc_]
Matt: Then the AppendStream update will be important to do since it is a long pole
15:22:04 [paulc_]
Matt: Also the bug on TrackBuffer state is one to be looked at.
15:22:46 [paulc_]
Matt: Priority 1) AppendStream 2) Misc minor bugs 3) Trackbuffer
15:23:01 [paulc_]
paulc: Can we get this done this week?
15:23:21 [paulc_]
Matt: yes
15:23:48 [paulc_]
Matt: I plan to do pull requests for at least review for the larger items like AppendStream
15:24:12 [paulc_]
Topic: Next meeting
15:24:46 [paulc_]
MSE meet next week on Jun 23 to check on testing action items and MSE bug progress
15:24:54 [paulc_]
rrsagent, generate the minutes
15:24:54 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2015/06/16-html-media-minutes.html paulc_
15:25:30 [Zakim]
-davide
15:25:31 [Zakim]
-markw
15:25:32 [Zakim]
-jdsmith
15:25:34 [Zakim]
-BobLund
15:25:36 [Zakim]
-MattWolenetz
15:31:51 [davide]
davide has left #html-media
16:05:01 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, paulc, in HTML_WG()11:00AM
16:05:02 [Zakim]
HTML_WG()11:00AM has ended
16:05:02 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.206.876.aaaa, MattWolenetz, paulc, davide, jdsmith, +1.303.661.aabb, BobLund, markw
17:35:14 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #html-media