IRC log of hcls on 2015-02-03

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:54:59 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #hcls
15:54:59 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2015/02/03-hcls-irc
15:55:01 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:55:01 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #hcls
15:55:03 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be HCLS
15:55:03 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot
15:55:04 [trackbot]
Meeting: Semantic Web Health Care and Life Sciences Interest Group Teleconference
15:55:04 [trackbot]
Date: 03 February 2015
15:58:11 [dbooth]
zakim, this will be hcls
15:58:11 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, dbooth
15:58:20 [dbooth]
uh-oh
15:58:31 [Sajjad_Hussain]
Sajjad_Hussain has joined #HCLS
15:58:40 [dbooth]
ericP, zakim is not recognizing hcls on IRC
16:00:17 [bpech]
bpech has joined #hcls
16:01:25 [Sajjad_Hussain]
Having trouble joining via zakim
16:01:28 [mscottm]
mscottm has joined #hcls
16:01:32 [ericP]
this is odd
16:01:37 [dbooth]
yes
16:01:44 [ericP]
Zakim, space for 15?
16:01:45 [dbooth]
"The conference is restricted at this time" it says
16:01:46 [Zakim]
ok, ericP; conference Team_(hcls)16:01Z scheduled with code 4257 (HCLS) for 60 minutes until 1701Z; however, please note that capacity is now overbooked
16:01:47 [Zakim]
Team_(hcls)16:01Z has now started
16:01:52 [Tony]
Tony has joined #HCLS
16:01:53 [Zakim]
+Kerstin_Forsberg
16:01:54 [Zakim]
+ +1.678.999.aaaa
16:01:55 [dbooth]
cool!
16:01:59 [pknapp]
pknapp has joined #HCLS
16:02:11 [Zakim]
+ +1.801.949.aabb
16:02:44 [bpech]
zakim, aaaa is bpech
16:02:45 [Zakim]
+bpech; got it
16:02:46 [Zakim]
+ +1.978.794.aacc
16:02:52 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.528.aadd
16:02:56 [rhausam]
rhausam has joined #HCLS
16:02:59 [Ingeborg]
Ingeborg has joined #HCLS
16:03:17 [Tony]
zachim, aacc is Tony
16:03:18 [Zakim]
+DBooth
16:03:24 [Claude]
Claude has joined #hcls
16:03:28 [pknapp]
the conference bridge says it is restricted at this time?
16:03:39 [Zakim]
+[GVoice]
16:03:42 [dbooth]
paul, try again. shoud wor=k now
16:03:47 [ericP]
pknapp, should be fixed now
16:03:49 [Sajjad_Hussain]
All good
16:03:49 [Zakim]
+Tony
16:03:54 [dbooth]
zakim, aadd is Ingeborg
16:03:55 [Zakim]
+ericP
16:03:55 [Zakim]
+Ingeborg; got it
16:03:56 [Kerstin]
Kerstin has joined #hcls
16:04:06 [dbooth]
zakim
16:04:10 [dbooth]
zakim, who is here?
16:04:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see bpech, Kerstin_Forsberg, +1.801.949.aabb, +1.978.794.aacc, Ingeborg, DBooth, [GVoice], Tony, ericP
16:04:12 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Kerstin, Claude, Ingeborg, rhausam, pknapp, Tony, mscottm, bpech, Sajjad_Hussain, Zakim, RRSAgent, dbooth, egonw, cloudcell_, trackbot, ericP
16:04:36 [Zakim]
+ +1.604.250.aaee
16:04:40 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:04:43 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
16:04:50 [Guoqian]
Guoqian has joined #HCLS
16:04:52 [dbooth]
zakim, aaee is pknapp
16:04:52 [Zakim]
+pknapp; got it
16:04:56 [Lloyd]
Lloyd has joined #HCLS
16:04:57 [Sajjad_Hussain]
+[GVoice] is Sajjad_Hussain
16:05:14 [Tony]
zakim, aacc is Tony
16:05:14 [Zakim]
+Tony; got it
16:05:14 [rhausam]
zakim, aabb is rhausam
16:05:16 [Zakim]
+rhausam; got it
16:05:34 [Zakim]
+ +1.510.418.aaff
16:05:36 [dbooth]
zakim, IPcaller.a is Claude
16:05:36 [Zakim]
+Claude; got it
16:05:50 [ericP]
Zakim, aaff is peterhendler
16:05:50 [Zakim]
+peterhendler; got it
16:06:04 [ericP]
Zakim, who is here?
16:06:04 [Zakim]
On the phone I see bpech, Kerstin_Forsberg, rhausam, Tony.a, Ingeborg, DBooth, [GVoice], Tony, ericP, pknapp, [IPcaller], Claude, peterhendler
16:06:05 [dbooth]
zakim, who is here?
16:06:08 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Lloyd, Guoqian, Kerstin, Claude, Ingeborg, rhausam, pknapp, Tony, mscottm, bpech, Sajjad_Hussain, Zakim, RRSAgent, dbooth, egonw, cloudcell_, trackbot, ericP
16:06:08 [Zakim]
On the phone I see bpech, Kerstin_Forsberg, rhausam, Tony.a, Ingeborg, DBooth, [GVoice], Tony, ericP, pknapp, [IPcaller], Claude, peterhendler
16:06:10 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Lloyd, Guoqian, Kerstin, Claude, Ingeborg, rhausam, pknapp, Tony, mscottm, bpech, Sajjad_Hussain, Zakim, RRSAgent, dbooth, egonw, cloudcell_, trackbot, ericP
16:06:14 [kerstin_]
kerstin_ has joined #hcls
16:06:19 [ericP]
Zakim, [ Lloyd
16:06:19 [Zakim]
I don't understand '[ Lloyd', ericP
16:06:23 [ericP]
Zakim, [ is Lloyd
16:06:23 [Zakim]
sorry, ericP, I do not recognize a party named '['
16:06:36 [ericP]
Zakim, [IPcaller] is Lloyd
16:06:36 [Zakim]
+Lloyd; got it
16:06:52 [dbooth]
ACTION: EricP to refresh HCLS zakim reservation
16:06:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-16 - Refresh hcls zakim reservation [on Eric Prud'hommeaux - due 2015-02-10].
16:08:00 [dbooth]
Topic: Approval of minutes
16:08:03 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.680.aagg
16:08:19 [dbooth]
San Antonio: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20150119
16:08:34 [dbooth]
postpone approving that one
16:08:44 [dbooth]
Jan 27: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20150127
16:09:39 [dbooth]
APPROVED: Jan 27 minutes
16:10:03 [dbooth]
Topic: FHIR Ontology Requirements
16:10:11 [dbooth]
http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Ontology_Requirements
16:10:41 [Zakim]
+ +31.88.445.aahh
16:10:56 [dbooth]
zakim, aahh is mscottm
16:10:56 [Zakim]
+mscottm; got it
16:11:53 [Zakim]
-mscottm
16:11:54 [dbooth]
Present+ Darrell
16:12:25 [dbooth]
#15. Auto Generated
16:12:39 [dbooth]
"The FHIR ontology should be auto-generatable from the FHIR specification. "
16:13:13 [dbooth]
lloyd: sounds like a SHALL.
16:13:16 [Zakim]
+mscottm
16:13:46 [dbooth]
... We'll want to be able to transform all the instance examples back and forth to make sure it's all working, produce OWL as part of the pub process. Definitely a SHALL.
16:14:22 [dbooth]
tony: Cost to meet this?
16:14:30 [dbooth]
lloyd: No.
16:14:45 [drjava]
drjava has joined #hcls
16:15:12 [dwoelk]
dwoelk has joined #HCLS
16:16:56 [charlie]
charlie has joined #HCLS
16:21:22 [ericP]
-> https://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/FHIR#Mapping existing work on mapping XML -> RDF
16:21:53 [ericP]
Per LLoyd's comment, this is generated from the FHIR specs
16:25:27 [dbooth]
Tony: Is this one-way? Could we generate profiles from OWL?
16:25:31 [charlie]
charlie has joined #HCLS
16:25:33 [dbooth]
lloyd: That would be a MAY.
16:27:03 [dbooth]
claude: Should consider defining an ontology for your domain, that would allow you to generate a FHIR profile. Sounds intriguing.
16:31:44 [Zakim]
-ericP
16:36:17 [charlie_]
charlie_ has joined #HCLS
16:37:18 [Zakim]
+ericP
16:47:57 [dbooth]
#3. Complete FHIR Coverage
16:48:05 [dbooth]
Darrell: DAF profile included?
16:48:24 [dbooth]
lloyd: two places we'll use profiles.
16:48:44 [dbooth]
... any legal profile of any sort needs to be able to be convertable.
16:48:57 [dbooth]
... But the code doing the conversion has limitations about what it needs to know.
16:49:12 [dbooth]
Darrell: So "any valid profile" means ...?
16:49:33 [dbooth]
lloyd: Any valid profile. It's the conversion where there's a limitation.
16:53:33 [Zakim]
-Ingeborg
16:54:12 [Sajjad_Hussain]
4. Monotonic with Modifier Exensions vs 11. Enable Inference ... are somewhat related... why not trying # 11 clarified in # 4, and drop # 11
16:56:12 [Zakim]
-Lloyd
16:56:26 [dbooth]
Straw poll:
16:56:42 [dbooth]
Leave as is? Rob, david, tony
16:56:49 [dbooth]
... darrell
16:57:01 [Zakim]
-Kerstin_Forsberg
16:57:02 [dbooth]
Merge under #14?
16:57:05 [dbooth]
(None)
16:57:22 [dbooth]
Merge under #4? scott, claude
16:57:33 [dbooth]
... sajjad
16:57:40 [dbooth]
Reword to clarify it?
16:57:45 [dbooth]
(none)
17:00:44 [Zakim]
-ericP
17:00:51 [Zakim]
-bpech
17:01:10 [Zakim]
-pknapp
17:01:34 [Zakim]
-Tony.a
17:01:35 [Zakim]
- +1.512.680.aagg
17:01:36 [Zakim]
-Claude
17:01:36 [Zakim]
-Tony
17:01:37 [Zakim]
-rhausam
17:01:37 [Zakim]
-mscottm
17:01:38 [Zakim]
-DBooth
17:01:45 [Zakim]
-[GVoice]
17:01:48 [dbooth]
Paul: #16 is closely related to #2. Can it be merged?
17:02:16 [Zakim]
-peterhendler
17:02:17 [Zakim]
Team_(hcls)16:01Z has ended
17:02:17 [Zakim]
Attendees were Kerstin_Forsberg, +1.678.999.aaaa, +1.801.949.aabb, bpech, +1.978.794.aacc, +1.202.528.aadd, DBooth, [GVoice], Tony, ericP, Ingeborg, +1.604.250.aaee, pknapp,
17:02:17 [Zakim]
... rhausam, +1.510.418.aaff, Claude, peterhendler, Lloyd, +1.512.680.aagg, +31.88.445.aahh, mscottm
17:02:22 [dbooth]
ACTION: Sajjad to suggest modified wording for FHIR ont requirement #11
17:02:22 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-17 - Suggest modified wording for fhir ont requirement #11 [on Sajjad Hussain - due 2015-02-10].
17:03:08 [dbooth]
David: We're out of time today, so we'll have to finish and approve them next week. Thanks all!
17:03:12 [dbooth]
ADJOURNED
17:03:47 [dbooth]
rrsagent, draft minutes
17:03:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2015/02/03-hcls-minutes.html dbooth
17:04:26 [dbooth]
Chair: David Booth and Paul Knapp
17:09:02 [dbooth]
Present: Kerstin_Forsberg Brian_Pech David_Booth Tony_Mallia EricP Ingeborg Paul_Knapp Rob_Hausam Claude_Nanjo Peter_Hendler Lloyd_McKenzie mscottm Darrell Guoqian_Jiang Sajjad_Hassain
17:09:11 [dbooth]
rrsagent, draft minutes
17:09:11 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2015/02/03-hcls-minutes.html dbooth
18:03:04 [egonw]
egonw has joined #HCLS
18:29:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #hcls
19:55:15 [egonw]
egonw has joined #HCLS
22:00:39 [TallTed]
TallTed has joined #hcls
23:32:25 [cloudcell_]
cloudcell_ has joined #HCLS