IRC log of hcls on 2014-11-04

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:53:32 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #hcls
15:53:32 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2014/11/04-hcls-irc
15:53:36 [ericP]
Zakim, this will be hcls
15:53:36 [Zakim]
ok, ericP; I see SW_HCLS()11:00AM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
15:56:40 [ericP]
agenda+ FHIR ontology [Claude Nanjo / David Booth]
15:56:48 [ericP]
agenda+ ICD-11 and SNOMED [Claude Nanjo / David Booth]
15:56:48 [ericP]
agenda+ Bridging VA, Intermountain and other models [Claude Nanjo]
15:56:48 [ericP]
agenda+ Use cases [Guoqian Jiang]
15:56:48 [ericP]
agenda+ PhUSE-FDA project (formerly CDISC2RDF) [Charlie Mead]
15:56:48 [ericP]
agenda+ C-CDA RDF representations [ericP]
15:56:51 [ericP]
agenda+ High-level concept mapping to RDF (AR typeCodes, etc.) [Tony]
15:57:17 [Zakim]
SW_HCLS()11:00AM has now started
15:57:24 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.498.aaaa
15:57:36 [ericP]
Topic: logistics intro
15:58:12 [Vipul]
Vipul has joined #HCLS
15:58:51 [egombocz]
egombocz has joined #HCLS
15:59:23 [Zakim]
+ +1.415.740.aabb
15:59:59 [Zakim]
+ericP
15:59:59 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.767.aacc
16:00:19 [TimW]
TimW has joined #HCLS
16:00:19 [Zakim]
+Mehmet
16:00:24 [ericP]
Zakim, aabb is ErichG
16:00:24 [Zakim]
+ErichG; got it
16:00:29 [mehmet]
mehmet has joined #HCLS
16:00:37 [Marc_AgfaHealthCare]
Marc_AgfaHealthCare has joined #HCLS
16:00:45 [Zakim]
+ +1.916.783.aadd
16:00:51 [Zakim]
+ +1.678.245.aaee
16:01:04 [ericP]
Zakim, aadd is DaleNelson
16:01:05 [Zakim]
+DaleNelson; got it
16:01:05 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:01:30 [Zakim]
+Souri
16:01:40 [Zakim]
+ +1.978.794.aaff
16:01:43 [ericP]
Zakim, who is speaking
16:01:43 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is speaking', ericP
16:01:46 [ratnesh]
ratnesh has joined #hcls
16:01:53 [Zakim]
+ +1.410.624.aagg
16:01:57 [ericP]
Zakim, who is noisy
16:01:57 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is noisy', ericP
16:02:09 [Zakim]
+ +41.61.201.aahh
16:02:13 [Claude_Nanjo]
Claude_Nanjo has joined #HCLS
16:02:15 [ericP]
Zakim, mute aacc
16:02:15 [Zakim]
+1.919.767.aacc should now be muted
16:02:19 [ericP]
Zakim, unmute aacc
16:02:19 [Zakim]
+1.919.767.aacc should no longer be muted
16:02:23 [Claude_Nanjo]
Good morning everyone
16:02:24 [ericP]
Zakim, who is here?
16:02:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.617.498.aaaa, ErichG, ericP, +1.919.767.aacc, Mehmet, DaleNelson, +1.678.245.aaee, [IPcaller], Souri, +1.978.794.aaff, +1.410.624.aagg, +41.61.201.aahh
16:02:27 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Claude_Nanjo, ratnesh, Marc_AgfaHealthCare, mehmet, TimW, egombocz, Vipul, RRSAgent, Zakim, Souri, hcools, TallTed, cloudcell, ericP
16:02:29 [ericP]
Zakim, mute aaaa
16:02:29 [Zakim]
+1.617.498.aaaa should now be muted
16:02:30 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
16:02:54 [Zakim]
+??P24
16:03:08 [Josh]
Josh has joined #HCLS
16:03:09 [Tony]
Tony has joined #HCLS
16:03:14 [Zakim]
+ +1.801.810.aaii
16:03:38 [Bpech]
Bpech has joined #hcls
16:03:42 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.aa]
16:04:04 [Zakim]
+Tony
16:04:10 [ratnesh]
??P24 is Ratnesh
16:04:14 [ericP]
Zakim, ??P24 is ratnesh
16:04:14 [Zakim]
+ratnesh; got it
16:04:25 [Marc_AgfaHealthCare]
Hello There
16:04:35 [Marc_AgfaHealthCare]
this is Marc from Belgium
16:04:48 [ericP]
Zakim, [IPcaller.aa] is RafaelRichards
16:04:48 [Zakim]
+RafaelRichards; got it
16:04:53 [ericP]
Zakim, who is here?
16:04:53 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.617.498.aaaa (muted), ErichG, ericP, +1.919.767.aacc, Mehmet, DaleNelson, +1.678.245.aaee, [IPcaller], Souri, +1.978.794.aaff, +1.410.624.aagg,
16:04:57 [Zakim]
... +41.61.201.aahh, [IPcaller.a], ratnesh, +1.801.810.aaii, RafaelRichards, Tony
16:04:57 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Tony, Josh, Claude_Nanjo, ratnesh, Marc_AgfaHealthCare, mehmet, TimW, egombocz, Vipul, RRSAgent, Zakim, Souri, hcools, TallTed, cloudcell, ericP
16:05:05 [Zakim]
+ +91.49.aajj
16:05:07 [Marc_AgfaHealthCare]
having problem to connect to TCon... any change about the conference code?
16:05:24 [Sal]
Sal has joined #HCLS
16:05:32 [Zakim]
+ +1.801.368.aakk
16:05:54 [Guoqian]
Guoqian has joined #HCLS
16:05:58 [ericP]
Zakim, aakk is Brin
16:05:58 [Zakim]
+Brin; got it
16:06:13 [Vipul]
+1.617.498.aaaa is Vipul
16:06:33 [Vipul]
Zakim, +1.617.498.aaaa is Vipul
16:06:33 [Zakim]
+Vipul; got it
16:06:34 [ericP]
Zakim, aaaa is Vipul
16:06:34 [Zakim]
sorry, ericP, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
16:06:42 [Zakim]
+ +1.336.436.aall
16:06:49 [Josh]
Zakim, 1.410.624.aagg is Josh
16:06:49 [Zakim]
sorry, Josh, I do not recognize a party named '1.410.624.aagg'
16:07:06 [Josh]
Zakim, +1.410.624.aagg is Josh
16:07:06 [Zakim]
+Josh; got it
16:07:55 [Bpech]
Bpech has joined #hcls
16:08:11 [ericP]
Zakim, who is here?
16:08:11 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Vipul (muted), ErichG, ericP, +1.919.767.aacc, Mehmet, DaleNelson, +1.678.245.aaee, [IPcaller], Souri, +1.978.794.aaff, Josh, +41.61.201.aahh, [IPcaller.a],
16:08:15 [Zakim]
... ratnesh, +1.801.810.aaii, RafaelRichards, Tony, +91.49.aajj, Brin, +1.336.436.aall
16:08:15 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Bpech, Guoqian, Sal, Tony, Josh, Claude_Nanjo, ratnesh, Marc_AgfaHealthCare, mehmet, egombocz, Vipul, RRSAgent, Zakim, Souri, hcools, TallTed, cloudcell, ericP
16:08:15 [Zakim]
+ +1.604.250.aamm
16:08:37 [ericP]
Zakim, aamm PaulKnapp
16:08:37 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'aamm PaulKnapp', ericP
16:08:41 [ericP]
Zakim, aamm is PaulKnapp
16:08:41 [Zakim]
+PaulKnapp; got it
16:08:43 [TimW]
TimW has joined #HCLS
16:08:58 [Marc_AgfaHealthCare]
conference code?
16:08:58 [egombocz]
Zakim, +1.415.740.aabb is egombocz
16:08:58 [Zakim]
sorry, egombocz, I do not recognize a party named '+1.415.740.aabb'
16:09:07 [ericP]
Zakim, aaii is Bryn
16:09:07 [Zakim]
+Bryn; got it
16:09:15 [ericP]
Zakim, aabb is egombocz
16:09:15 [Zakim]
sorry, ericP, I do not recognize a party named 'aabb'
16:09:16 [Zakim]
-ratnesh
16:09:56 [ericP]
Zakim, aall is LaurieWoodrome
16:09:56 [Zakim]
+LaurieWoodrome; got it
16:10:02 [ericP]
Zakim, who is here?
16:10:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Vipul (muted), ErichG, ericP, +1.919.767.aacc, Mehmet, DaleNelson, +1.678.245.aaee, [IPcaller], Souri, +1.978.794.aaff, Josh, +41.61.201.aahh, [IPcaller.a],
16:10:06 [Zakim]
... Bryn, RafaelRichards, Tony, +91.49.aajj, Brin, LaurieWoodrome, PaulKnapp
16:10:06 [Zakim]
On IRC I see TimW, Bpech, Guoqian, Sal, Tony, Josh, Claude_Nanjo, ratnesh, Marc_AgfaHealthCare, mehmet, egombocz, Vipul, RRSAgent, Zakim, Souri, hcools, TallTed, cloudcell, ericP
16:10:06 [Zakim]
+ +1.323.444.aann
16:10:36 [Zakim]
+ +1.801.949.aaoo
16:10:39 [Zakim]
+??P3
16:10:44 [Marc_AgfaHealthCare]
succeded to join the call
16:10:57 [ratnesh]
Zakim, ??P3 is ratnesh
16:10:57 [Zakim]
+ratnesh; got it
16:13:45 [oya]
oya has joined #HCLS
16:15:16 [ericP]
DaleNelson: ITS focuses on physical rendering. We don't promote models of our own.
16:15:53 [Zakim]
-ratnesh
16:17:05 [Zakim]
+??P3
16:17:26 [ratnesh]
Zakim, ??P3 is ratnesh
16:17:26 [Zakim]
+ratnesh; got it
16:18:07 [ericP]
PaulKnapp: HL7 quarum requirements require an ITS co-chair. we'll step in to chair for motions and give back to the regular chair
16:18:22 [ericP]
Claude_Nanjo: I've been working with David Booth.
16:18:50 [ericP]
... This is an opp for the HL7 and W3C communities to exchange knowledge and ideas.
16:19:14 [ericP]
... David will be hosting many of the calls.
16:19:36 [Sal]
What is the number to call in?
16:20:08 [Claude_Nanjo]
Clinical Observation & Interoperability Task Force - coding medical records Goal - W3C and HL7 can complement each other's work W3C Work - Technical aspect of building a clinical infrastructure using semantic technologies - Clinical care/trials can really benefit from semantic technologies HL7 (Paul Knapp & Dale Nelson) - ITS is focused on physical rendering of content models and in the transport of information - No content of their own - Techno[CUT]
16:20:24 [ericP]
Sal, +1.617.761.6200 4257#
16:20:44 [Zakim]
-Vipul
16:20:47 [Claude_Nanjo]
for exchanging the content of others. RDF fits fairly well within this scope. - Minimum criteria - One co-chair and couple of attendees. - Decision must follow HL7 process - As long as HL7 co-chair is present, decisions can be made within this group. If not, they need to be brought back to ITS. - Dale Nelson - introduction. - Quorum - at least one co-chair needed for formal motions and votes - Claude - introduction
16:20:50 [Zakim]
- +1.678.245.aaee
16:21:14 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.681.aapp
16:21:19 [Sal]
Thanks!
16:21:29 [Claude_Nanjo]
Paul please feel free to correct the information if not accurate.
16:21:50 [Claude_Nanjo]
Minutes to provide of record of decisions made and inform the wider group.
16:21:52 [Claude_Nanjo]
Format:
16:22:05 [Claude_Nanjo]
Person's name: ...
16:22:53 [ericP]
scribenick: Claude_Nanjo
16:23:17 [ITS_RDF]
ITS_RDF has joined #HCLS
16:23:41 [mscottm]
mscottm has joined #hcls
16:23:45 [ITS_RDF]
ITS_RDF has left #hcls
16:23:55 [Claude_Nanjo]
No web screen share but we can arrange for one if needed.
16:23:57 [Zakim]
+ +31.62.427.aaqq
16:24:09 [ericP]
Zakim, show agenda
16:24:09 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda:
16:24:10 [Zakim]
1. FHIR ontology [from Claude Nanjo / David Booth via ericP]
16:24:10 [Zakim]
2. ICD-11 and SNOMED [from Claude Nanjo / David Booth via ericP]
16:24:10 [Zakim]
3. Bridging VA, Intermountain and other models [from Claude Nanjo via ericP]
16:24:10 [Zakim]
4. Use cases [from Guoqian Jiang via ericP]
16:24:10 [Zakim]
5. PhUSE-FDA project (formerly CDISC2RDF) [from Charlie Mead via ericP]
16:24:10 [Zakim]
6. C-CDA RDF representations [from ericP]
16:24:11 [Zakim]
7. High-level concept mapping to RDF (AR typeCodes, etc.) [from Tony via ericP]
16:24:13 [Zakim]
+ +1.678.245.aarr
16:24:18 [ericP]
Zakim, take up next agendum
16:24:18 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "FHIR ontology" taken up [from Claude Nanjo / David Booth]
16:24:29 [TimW]
TimW has joined #HCLS
16:24:35 [Zakim]
-ratnesh
16:24:48 [ericP]
scribenick: ericP
16:25:02 [rhausam]
rhausam has joined #HCLS
16:25:02 [ericP]
Claude_Nanjo: we started some work on a FHIR ontology
16:25:09 [Marc_AgfaHealthCare]
Is there any material to share on the work done about FHIR ontology?
16:25:12 [Zakim]
+??P3
16:25:27 [ericP]
... we alligned with an ontology that Josh Mandel had done to present FHIR as RDF
16:25:37 [ratnesh]
Zakim, ??P3 is ratnesh
16:25:37 [Zakim]
+ratnesh; got it
16:25:38 [ericP]
... we paused 4-5 months ago
16:25:41 [rhausam]
rhausam has left #hcls
16:25:41 [mscottm]
Zakim, aaqq is mscottm
16:25:42 [Zakim]
+mscottm; got it
16:26:03 [Rob_Hausam]
Rob_Hausam has joined #HCLS
16:26:07 [ericP]
... the goal was to find a SemWeb representation
16:26:22 [ericP]
... discussed with Lloyd and JoshM
16:26:51 [ericP]
... some open issues around the way FHIR models concepts which could be represented in another way
16:26:57 [PKnapp]
PKnapp has joined #HCLS
16:27:07 [ericP]
... and how to link to other ontologies and use in other contexts
16:27:07 [ratnesh]
http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/hl7owl/
16:27:12 [Zakim]
-mscottm
16:27:49 [ericP]
ratnesh: there is work at HL7 on O-RIM.
16:27:53 [Zakim]
+mscottm
16:28:08 [ericP]
... we could map between FHIR and O-RIM, especially the datatypes.
16:28:33 [ericP]
Claude_Nanjo: there were discussions in CDS around a shallow hierarchy for FHIR.
16:28:49 [ericP]
... I didn't add a hierarchy to FHIR's root-level resources.
16:29:11 [ericP]
... We didn't want to make the structures unintuitive for the SemWeb community.
16:30:09 [Zakim]
-ericP
16:30:33 [Zakim]
+ericP
16:31:33 [ericP]
lloyd: we should be leary about using O-RIM to drive the FHIR hierarchy (that we choose to expose).
16:31:35 [Zakim]
-Brin
16:32:01 [ericP]
... what the RIM ontology might impose may or may not be relevent from a business perspective.
16:32:36 [ericP]
... There is a desire to have a formal representation of FHIR instances that can be transformed to/from the other two syntaxes.
16:33:05 [ericP]
... That would fall under HL7 ITS and would be appropriate for this group. It's been on the FHIR wish list for a while.
16:33:18 [Zakim]
-ratnesh
16:33:37 [DaleNelson_]
DaleNelson_ has joined #HCLS
16:33:45 [Zakim]
+??P3
16:34:06 [ratnesh]
Zakim, ??P3 is ratnesh
16:34:06 [Zakim]
+ratnesh; got it
16:34:13 [ericP]
ericP: JoshM and I worked on stuff to map FHIR XML <-> RDF
16:34:35 [Rafael]
Rafael has joined #HCLS
16:34:50 [ericP]
... the reference implementaitons in C#, Java, etc. can be updated to R/W RDF
16:35:39 [Zakim]
+ +1.805.995.aass
16:35:58 [ericP]
GuoqianJiang: at Mayo, we're using ISO11179 to capture structures from FHIR because we want to capture data elements from different models.
16:36:25 [ericP]
... we want to capture e.g. QDM, CEMs from IMH
16:36:45 [ericP]
... The RDF version of FHIR would help us
16:38:01 [ericP]
Zakim, take up next agendum
16:38:01 [Zakim]
I see a speaker queue remaining and respectfully decline to close this agendum, ericP
16:38:06 [ericP]
q?
16:38:16 [ericP]
q=
16:38:21 [ericP]
queue=
16:38:24 [ericP]
Zakim, take up next agendum
16:38:24 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "ICD-11 and SNOMED" taken up [from Claude Nanjo / David Booth]
16:38:41 [Zakim]
+Kerstin_Forsberg
16:38:57 [ericP]
Rafael: Mark Musen will be giving a talk soon.
16:39:06 [ericP]
... VA has put our vocab into SKOS.
16:39:22 [ericP]
... good exposure of Vista in RDF via Connor's work.
16:39:24 [Kerstin_Forsberg]
Kerstin_Forsberg has joined #HCLS
16:39:49 [ericP]
... so VA is trying to leverage this large repo
16:40:10 [ericP]
Claude_Nanjo: next week Mark will present on this topic.
16:40:17 [ericP]
Zakim, take up next agendum
16:40:17 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Bridging VA, Intermountain and other models" taken up [from Claude Nanjo]
16:40:31 [Zakim]
-ratnesh
16:40:45 [ericP]
Claude_Nanjo: this isn't a current project.
16:40:56 [Zakim]
+??P3
16:40:57 [ratnesh]
Zakim, ??P3 is ratnesh
16:40:57 [Zakim]
+ratnesh; got it
16:41:11 [ericP]
... there are a number of models out there (FHIR, VMR, IMH's work on CIMI, VA models...)
16:41:22 [Lloyd_McKenzie]
Lloyd_McKenzie has joined #HCLS
16:41:23 [ericP]
... we discussed a way to bridge these models.
16:41:47 [ericP]
... e.g. expose DOD patient model info as FHIR
16:42:06 [ericP]
... transform RDF patient graphs into FHIR
16:42:37 [ericP]
... we are normalizing and doing analytics so we need the original structure.
16:42:47 [ericP]
... can we link these models?
16:42:54 [ericP]
Zakim, take up next agendum
16:42:54 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Use cases" taken up [from Guoqian Jiang]
16:43:05 [ericP]
scribenick: Claude_Nanjo
16:43:20 [mscottm]
Zakim, who is talking?
16:43:32 [Zakim]
mscottm, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: ratnesh (8%), +1.323.444.aann (12%), ericP (34%), Tony (30%)
16:44:08 [ericP]
GuoqianJiang: how do we capture use cases?
16:44:11 [Zakim]
- +1.978.794.aaff
16:44:31 [Claude_Nanjo]
Guokian Jiang: It would be good to identify use cases that connect this work. It would be good to have a wiki to do this.
16:44:40 [Marc_AgfaHealthCare]
sorry I will need to leave the Tcon
16:44:59 [Marc_AgfaHealthCare]
will catch up with the minute
16:45:01 [Claude_Nanjo]
Eric: We could use the W3C wiki. May need some governance to identify similar work.
16:45:34 [ericP]
ACTION: ericP to send pointers to existing wiki pages
16:45:37 [Claude_Nanjo]
Eric will provide pointers to existing Wiki
16:45:37 [ericP]
Zakim, take up next agendum
16:45:37 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "PhUSE-FDA project (formerly CDISC2RDF)" taken up [from Charlie Mead]
16:45:47 [ericP]
Zakim, take up next agendum
16:45:47 [Zakim]
agendum 5 was just opened, ericP
16:45:58 [ericP]
Zakim, take up next agendum
16:45:58 [Zakim]
agendum 5 was just opened, ericP
16:46:10 [ericP]
Zakim, take up agendum 6
16:46:10 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "C-CDA RDF representations" taken up [from ericP]
16:48:02 [ericP]
-> http://www.w3.org/2013/C-CDA/IJ.xml Turtle representaiton of a C-CDA
16:48:22 [TimW]
TimW has joined #HCLS
16:48:23 [Zakim]
- +1.323.444.aann
16:48:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.978.794.aatt
16:48:45 [Zakim]
- +91.49.aajj
16:49:32 [Claude_Nanjo]
Eric: Introduced a framework for the conversion of CCDA to turtle.
16:49:47 [Claude_Nanjo]
Rafael: Could this also be outputted as JSON-LD?
16:50:03 [Claude_Nanjo]
Eric: May be a fairly nested structure if represented as JSON-LD
16:50:24 [ericP]
Zakim, take up next agendum
16:50:25 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "PhUSE-FDA project (formerly CDISC2RDF)" taken up [from Charlie Mead]
16:50:30 [Claude_Nanjo]
Rafael: May be friendlier to front end developers
16:50:33 [Zakim]
-ratnesh
16:50:34 [ericP]
Zakim, take up agendum 7
16:50:34 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "High-level concept mapping to RDF (AR typeCodes, etc.)" taken up [from Tony via ericP]
16:51:22 [Zakim]
+??P3
16:51:23 [ratnesh]
Zakim, ??P3 is ratnesh
16:51:23 [Zakim]
+ratnesh; got it
16:51:37 [ericP]
Tony: convergence is a high priority or we end up in an entropy of opinions
16:52:27 [Claude_Nanjo]
Tony: Convergence is high on our list. Assuming we get to some level of convergence, and say it is FHIR, we may need to do some high level mappings of concepts to RDF. How do terminology codes map to RDF - looked at IHTSDO for how concepts look like in this ontology.
16:53:29 [ericP]
-> https://www.w3.org/wiki/File:Snomedct_extract.ttl slice of SNOMED-CT
16:53:36 [Claude_Nanjo]
How does a coded term look like in RDF, what is its URI, its URI structure? We should take on high level mappings of high level models to RDF. Can we converge on styles of representation.
16:53:50 [ericP]
-> https://www.w3.org/wiki/File:Snomedct_extract_descriptive.ttl slice of SNOMED-CT with descriptive URLs
16:54:32 [Claude_Nanjo]
Tony: How does one relate a concept to an instance
16:55:06 [ericP]
GuokianJiang: IHTSDO and WHO are trying to harmonize
16:56:31 [Claude_Nanjo]
IHTSDO and WHO are discussing convergence?
16:56:43 [Zakim]
-ratnesh
16:57:07 [Zakim]
+??P3
16:57:08 [ratnesh]
Zakim, ??P3 is ratnesh
16:57:08 [Zakim]
+ratnesh; got it
16:57:37 [ericP]
chair: ericP
16:57:40 [Zakim]
- +1.919.767.aacc
16:57:40 [Guoqian]
They have had an agreement to develop a common ontology for ICD-11 and SNOMED. T
16:57:49 [ericP]
RRSAgent, please draft ninutes
16:57:49 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'please draft ninutes', ericP. Try /msg RRSAgent help
16:58:04 [Guoqian]
The idea is that each ICD-11 category will have a formal definition from SNOMED CT concepts
16:58:18 [Zakim]
- +1.678.245.aarr
16:58:44 [ericP]
RRSAgent, please draft log
16:58:44 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'please draft log', ericP. Try /msg RRSAgent help
16:58:52 [ericP]
RRSAgent, please make log public
17:00:03 [ericP]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
17:00:03 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2014/11/04-hcls-minutes.html ericP
17:00:28 [Claude_Nanjo]
Lloyd and Tony: Concept may be represented with coding from multiple terminologies and needing to identify code, code system, version (URI) to associate the instance to the concept. A constraint: What is done in RDF will need to roundtrip from RDF to XML/JSON. What is the scheme to represent these identifiers.
17:00:32 [ericP]
Zakim, who is here?
17:00:33 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ErichG, Mehmet, DaleNelson, [IPcaller], Souri, Josh, +41.61.201.aahh, [IPcaller.a], Bryn, RafaelRichards, Tony, LaurieWoodrome, PaulKnapp, +1.801.949.aaoo,
17:00:33 [Zakim]
... +1.919.681.aapp, mscottm, ericP, +1.805.995.aass, Kerstin_Forsberg, +1.978.794.aatt, ratnesh
17:00:33 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Lloyd_McKenzie, Kerstin_Forsberg, Rafael, DaleNelson_, PKnapp, Rob_Hausam, mscottm, Guoqian, Sal, Tony, Josh, Claude_Nanjo, ratnesh, mehmet, egombocz, Vipul, RRSAgent,
17:00:38 [Zakim]
... Zakim, Souri, hcools, TallTed, cloudcell, ericP
17:01:47 [ericP]
present: Lloyd_McKenzie, Kerstin_Forsberg, Rafael, DaleNelson_, PKnapp, Rob_Hausam, mscottm, Guoqian, Sal, Tony, Josh, Claude_Nanjo, ratnesh, mehmet, egombocz, Vipul, RRSAgent,Souri, hcools, TallTed, cloudcell, ericP Souri, Josh, Bryn, RafaelRichards, Tony, LaurieWoodrome
17:01:52 [ericP]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
17:01:52 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2014/11/04-hcls-minutes.html ericP
17:01:53 [Zakim]
- +1.805.995.aass
17:02:06 [ericP]
-> http://www.w3.org/2014/11/04-hcls-minutes minutes
17:02:42 [Zakim]
-Josh
17:02:44 [Zakim]
-PaulKnapp
17:02:44 [Zakim]
-Kerstin_Forsberg
17:02:46 [Zakim]
-Souri
17:02:46 [Zakim]
-Tony
17:02:47 [Zakim]
- +1.978.794.aatt
17:02:47 [Zakim]
-Mehmet
17:02:48 [Zakim]
-RafaelRichards
17:02:49 [Zakim]
-DaleNelson
17:02:50 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
17:02:50 [Zakim]
-ratnesh
17:02:51 [Zakim]
- +1.801.949.aaoo
17:02:55 [Zakim]
-mscottm
17:02:59 [Zakim]
-ericP
17:03:00 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller.a]
17:03:03 [Rob_Hausam]
Rob_Hausam has left #hcls
17:03:03 [Zakim]
-LaurieWoodrome
17:03:32 [Zakim]
-Bryn
17:03:37 [Zakim]
-ErichG
17:03:39 [Zakim]
- +1.919.681.aapp
17:08:38 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, +41.61.201.aahh, in SW_HCLS()11:00AM
17:08:40 [Zakim]
SW_HCLS()11:00AM has ended
17:08:40 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.415.740.aabb, ericP, +1.919.767.aacc, Mehmet, ErichG, +1.916.783.aadd, +1.678.245.aaee, DaleNelson, [IPcaller], Souri, +1.978.794.aaff, +41.61.201.aahh,
17:08:40 [Zakim]
... +1.801.810.aaii, Tony, ratnesh, RafaelRichards, +91.49.aajj, +1.801.368.aakk, Brin, Vipul, +1.336.436.aall, Josh, +1.604.250.aamm, PaulKnapp, Bryn, LaurieWoodrome,
17:08:42 [Zakim]
... +1.323.444.aann, +1.801.949.aaoo, +1.919.681.aapp, +31.62.427.aaqq, +1.678.245.aarr, mscottm, +1.805.995.aass, Kerstin_Forsberg, +1.978.794.aatt