IRC log of tvapi on 2014-08-05

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:01:15 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tvapi
13:01:15 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2014/08/05-tvapi-irc
13:01:46 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #tvapi
13:01:50 [kaz]
zakim, this will be tv
13:01:50 [Zakim]
ok, kaz, I see WEBT_TVAPICG()9:00AM already started
13:01:57 [kaz]
zakim, call kazuyuki-617
13:01:58 [Zakim]
ok, kaz; the call is being made
13:01:58 [Zakim]
+Kazuyuki
13:02:11 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:02:15 [GaryChen]
Hi all I am GaryChen comes from mozilla taipei office.
13:02:22 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:02:22 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.650.580.aaaa, +44.303.040.aabb, Kazuyuki, [IPcaller]
13:02:25 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, kaz, Bin_Hu, GaryChen, datdoan, cpn, skim13
13:02:25 [Zakim]
+ +999098aacc
13:02:29 [Zakim]
+Bin_Hu
13:02:32 [kaz]
zakim, IPcaller is skim13
13:02:32 [Zakim]
+skim13; got it
13:02:40 [GaryChen]
I work from home today, so I can not join confrence call today.
13:02:40 [kaz]
zakim, aacc is paul
13:02:40 [Zakim]
+paul; got it
13:02:48 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:02:48 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.650.580.aaaa, +44.303.040.aabb, Kazuyuki, skim13, paul, Bin_Hu
13:02:50 [GaryChen]
I will stay on IRC.
13:02:51 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, kaz, Bin_Hu, GaryChen, datdoan, cpn, skim13
13:03:21 [kaz]
zakim, aaaa is paul_higs
13:03:21 [Zakim]
+paul_higs; got it
13:03:48 [kaz]
zakim, aabb is cpn
13:03:48 [Zakim]
+cpn; got it
13:03:55 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:03:55 [Zakim]
On the phone I see paul_higs, cpn, Kazuyuki, skim13, paul, Bin_Hu
13:03:57 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, kaz, Bin_Hu, GaryChen, datdoan, cpn, skim13
13:04:32 [kaz]
zakim, who is speaking?
13:04:43 [Zakim]
kaz, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Bin_Hu (19%), Kazuyuki (75%)
13:05:02 [kaz]
zakim, who is speaking?
13:05:14 [Zakim]
kaz, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Bin_Hu (82%)
13:05:47 [kaz_]
kaz_ has joined #tvapi
13:06:45 [Bin_Hu_]
Bin_Hu_ has joined #TVAPI
13:08:51 [kaz]
zakim, paul_higs is paul_higgs
13:08:51 [Zakim]
+paul_higgs; got it
13:09:20 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:09:20 [Zakim]
On the phone I see paul_higgs, cpn, Kazuyuki, skim13, paul, Bin_Hu
13:09:22 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Bin_Hu_, Zakim, RRSAgent, kaz, GaryChen, datdoan, cpn, skim13
13:10:10 [cpn]
scribenick: cpn
13:10:37 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: review of action items
13:10:44 [Bin_Hu_]
agenda http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/wiki/Main_Page/Agenda_Telco_Aug_05_2014
13:11:03 [kaz]
s/agenda/agenda:/
13:11:19 [kaz]
Meeting: TV Control API CG
13:12:00 [cpn]
re action 5: http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page%2FTechnical_Requirement&diff=60&oldid=59
13:13:58 [cpn]
i've added this requirement to the wiki and closed this action
13:14:11 [kaz]
action-5?
13:14:20 [kaz]
action-6?
13:14:33 [trackbot]
trackbot has joined #tvapi
13:14:40 [kaz]
action-6?
13:14:41 [trackbot]
action-6 -- Chris Needham to Chris adds buffer/cache capacity requirement in time shift requirement -- due 2014-08-05 -- OPEN
13:14:41 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/track/actions/6
13:14:50 [Bin_Hu_]
Action-5 was discussed and closed
13:14:56 [cpn]
here's the change i made : https://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page%2FTechnical_Requirement&diff=64&oldid=61
13:15:39 [cpn]
this is similar to the program recording requirement
13:16:20 [cpn]
action 6 closed
13:16:21 [trackbot]
Error finding '6'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/track/users>.
13:16:35 [kaz]
close action-6
13:16:35 [trackbot]
Closed action-6.
13:16:38 [cpn]
http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page%2FTechnical_Requirement&diff=61&oldid=60
13:16:47 [kaz]
action-7?
13:16:47 [trackbot]
action-7 -- Chris Needham to Chris adds content segmentation related requirement for triggers -- due 2014-08-05 -- OPEN
13:16:47 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/track/actions/7
13:17:22 [kaz]
close action-7
13:17:22 [trackbot]
Closed action-7.
13:17:36 [kaz]
action-8?
13:17:36 [trackbot]
action-8 -- Bin Hu to Bin add channel sorting and filtering related requirement from ETRI in general channel requirement -- due 2014-08-05 -- OPEN
13:17:36 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/track/actions/8
13:18:08 [Bin_Hu_]
http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/wiki/Main_Page/Technical_Requirement#General_Channel_Requirements
13:19:35 [kaz]
close action-8
13:19:35 [trackbot]
Closed action-8.
13:19:54 [kaz]
rrsagent, make log public
13:19:59 [kaz]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:19:59 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2014/08/05-tvapi-minutes.html kaz
13:20:16 [cpn]
Topic: Review technical use cases
13:20:35 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: are there any new technical use cases?
13:20:47 [kaz]
i/review of action items/topic: Action items/
13:20:49 [kaz]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:20:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2014/08/05-tvapi-minutes.html kaz
13:21:13 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: no more have been submitted.
13:21:44 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: Any other comments on the requirements?
13:22:31 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: The requirements seem to be stable, so we can now focus more on the draft specification
13:23:28 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: We have two repositories: github.com/tvapi for working draft, and a W3C repository for the public spec
13:24:18 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: Gene has resigned as editor
13:25:17 [skim13]
https://github.com/w3c/tvapi/wiki/Skeleton-of-TV-APIs-(v0.1)
13:25:35 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:25:35 [Zakim]
On the phone I see paul_higgs, cpn, Kazuyuki, skim13, paul, Bin_Hu
13:25:37 [Zakim]
On IRC I see trackbot, Bin_Hu_, Zakim, RRSAgent, kaz, GaryChen, datdoan, cpn, skim13
13:26:59 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: Editors should be authorized to write to the github repository
13:27:06 [kaz]
[ "Skeleton-of-TV-APIs-(v0.1)" needs to be added after the URI of "https://github.com/w3c/tvapi/wiki/" ]
13:27:48 [cpn]
skim13: I'll be replacing Gene as an editor
13:29:55 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: Is anyone else interested in becoming an editor? Please let me and JC know. This would help balance work between the editors
13:32:23 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: The skeleton spec currently contains the requirements
13:32:49 [cpn]
skim13: The actual spec skeleton follows after the requirements
13:33:55 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: suggest using a link to reference the requirements on the wiki
13:35:08 [cpn]
Action: skim13 to link to the requirement and circulate the skeleton document
13:35:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-9 - Link to the requirement and circulate the skeleton document [on Sung Hei Kim - due 2014-08-12].
13:36:58 [cpn]
Action: Bin_Hu to grant skim13 access to the github repository
13:36:58 [trackbot]
Error finding 'Bin_Hu'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/track/users>.
13:37:05 [cpn]
Action: Bin_Hu_ to grant skim13 access to the github repository
13:37:05 [trackbot]
Error finding 'Bin_Hu_'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/track/users>.
13:37:19 [cpn]
Topic: TPAC meeting
13:37:30 [GaryChen]
GaryChen has joined #tvapi
13:37:53 [cpn]
Bin_Hu: we can meet on the Monday morning, and update the Web+TV group in the afternoon
13:38:48 [cpn]
kaz: we should contact yosuke to set times for these meetings
13:40:38 [kaz]
-> http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/ TPAC page
13:41:19 [kaz]
[ morning session 8:30-11:00 ]
13:41:36 [kaz]
[ lunch will be 11:00-12:00 or 12:00-13:00 ]
13:42:20 [kaz]
action: bin to grant skim13 access to the github repository
13:42:20 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-10 - Grant skim13 access to the github repository [on Bin Hu - due 2014-08-12].
13:42:45 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:42:45 [Zakim]
On the phone I see paul_higgs, cpn, Kazuyuki, skim13, paul, Bin_Hu
13:42:47 [Zakim]
On IRC I see GaryChen, trackbot, Bin_Hu_, Zakim, RRSAgent, kaz, datdoan, cpn, skim13
13:43:19 [kaz]
zakim, paul is datdoan
13:43:19 [Zakim]
+datdoan; got it
13:43:24 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:43:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see paul_higgs, cpn, Kazuyuki, skim13, datdoan, Bin_Hu
13:43:26 [Zakim]
On IRC I see GaryChen, trackbot, Bin_Hu_, Zakim, RRSAgent, kaz, datdoan, cpn, skim13
13:43:34 [Zakim]
-paul_higgs
13:43:43 [kaz]
Present: paul_higgs, cpn, kaz, skim13, datdoan, bin
13:44:06 [kaz]
Chair: Bin
13:44:14 [kaz]
[ adjourned ]
13:44:24 [kaz]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:44:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2014/08/05-tvapi-minutes.html kaz
13:44:29 [Zakim]
-datdoan
13:44:31 [Zakim]
-skim13
13:44:33 [Zakim]
-Bin_Hu
13:44:35 [Zakim]
-Kazuyuki
13:44:37 [skim13]
skim13 has left #tvapi
13:44:38 [Zakim]
-cpn
13:44:39 [Zakim]
WEBT_TVAPICG()9:00AM has ended
13:44:39 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.650.580.aaaa, +44.303.040.aabb, Kazuyuki, +999098aacc, Bin_Hu, skim13, cpn, paul_higgs, datdoan
13:45:13 [kaz]
Present+ GaryChen(IRC)
13:45:15 [kaz]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:45:15 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2014/08/05-tvapi-minutes.html kaz
13:47:23 [cpn]
?
14:25:42 [cpn]
cpn has left #tvapi
16:01:25 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tvapi
16:21:06 [GaryChen]
GaryChen has joined #tvapi