IRC log of html-a11y on 2014-06-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

21:55:02 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #html-a11y
21:55:02 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-irc
21:55:04 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
21:55:06 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 2119
21:55:06 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_HTML AT()6:00PM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
21:55:07 [trackbot]
Meeting: HTML Accessibility Task Force Teleconference
21:55:07 [trackbot]
Date: 16 June 2014
21:55:16 [MarkS]
zakim, clear agenda
21:55:16 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
21:55:23 [MarkS]
Meeting: Canvas Accessibility Sub-Group Sub-Group
21:55:23 [MarkS]
Chair: Mark Sadecki
21:55:23 [MarkS]
agenda+ Implementations Update
21:55:23 [MarkS]
agenda+ Heartbeat Level 2
21:55:23 [MarkS]
agenda+ Review of Task Force Work Statement
21:55:24 [MarkS]
agenda+ Next Meeting
21:57:26 [jaymunro]
jaymunro has joined #html-a11y
21:57:59 [Zakim]
WAI_HTML AT()6:00PM has now started
21:58:06 [Zakim]
+Mark_Sadecki
22:00:55 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
22:01:10 [jaymunro]
zakim, microsoft has me
22:01:10 [Zakim]
+jaymunro; got it
22:01:26 [Zakim]
+cabanier
22:04:51 [MarkS]
scribe: MarkS
22:04:56 [MarkS]
zakim, take up next item
22:04:56 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Implementations Update" taken up [from MarkS]
22:05:09 [MarkS]
->https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas#Implementation_Progress Implementation Progress wiki
22:07:05 [MarkS]
RC: chrome was waiting for justin to get back from vacation to review the proposed changes. he is back, so hopefully we can land that patch in canary within the next couple weeks
22:07:25 [MarkS]
...support for drawFocusIfNeeded is supposed to be supported by safari 8
22:07:30 [MarkS]
...don't know about IE
22:08:26 [MarkS]
MS: LC comment period closes on June 26th
22:08:52 [MarkS]
zakim, take up next item
22:08:52 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Heartbeat Level 2" taken up [from MarkS]
22:09:34 [MarkS]
MS: Paul is looking for commitment to publish Level 2 Hearbeat
22:10:17 [MarkS]
RC: I think Jay should add some text to the top about features that are currently not implemented
22:10:51 [MarkS]
JM: addText and ...
22:11:05 [MarkS]
RC: Everybody but IE has support for Path2D
22:11:15 [MarkS]
JM: Path2d and all methods that operate on that.
22:11:24 [MarkS]
RC: Take them out of your list, correct
22:11:44 [MarkS]
...Path2D is implemented.
22:12:01 [MarkS]
JM: So just the three that are not implemented
22:12:15 [MarkS]
...i'll make those changes and check them in
22:12:29 [MarkS]
RC: I'll review the draft after you push those then
22:13:37 [MarkS]
JM: I'll request mike to publish a heartbeat
22:13:50 [MarkS]
MS: maybe he can have it done by 6/24
22:14:01 [MarkS]
zakim, take up next item
22:14:01 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Review of Task Force Work Statement" taken up [from MarkS]
22:14:41 [MarkS]
https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Canvas_Task_Force/Work_Statement
22:27:37 [MarkS]
ACTION: for MarkS to expand scope of work to include specification related to canvas
22:27:37 [trackbot]
Error finding 'for'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/users>.
22:27:48 [MarkS]
ACTION: MarkS to expand scope of work to include specification related to canvas
22:27:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-269 - Expand scope of work to include specification related to canvas [on Mark Sadecki - due 2014-06-23].
22:32:11 [MarkS]
zakim, take up next item
22:32:11 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Next Meeting" taken up [from MarkS]
22:33:43 [MarkS]
MS: Next meeting is in two weeks. We will have to start prioritizing testing and finding coverage gaps
22:34:04 [MarkS]
...That would bring us to June 30th
22:34:14 [MarkS]
RC: Regrets for that day
22:35:26 [MarkS]
[adjourned]
22:35:27 [Zakim]
-[Microsoft]
22:35:29 [Zakim]
-Mark_Sadecki
22:35:31 [Zakim]
-cabanier
22:35:32 [Zakim]
WAI_HTML AT()6:00PM has ended
22:35:32 [Zakim]
Attendees were Mark_Sadecki, jaymunro, cabanier
22:36:15 [MarkS]
rrsagent, make minutes
22:36:15 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2014/06/16-html-a11y-minutes.html MarkS