IRC log of webtv on 2014-04-30

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:57:33 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #webtv
12:57:33 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2014/04/30-webtv-irc
12:57:46 [kaz]
zakim, this will be webtv
12:57:46 [Zakim]
ok, kaz; I see UW_WebTVIG()9:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
12:57:49 [Zakim]
UW_WebTVIG()9:00AM has now started
12:57:56 [Zakim]
+ +1.303.579.aaaa
12:58:02 [jcverdie]
regrests+ JC Verdie
12:58:03 [Zakim]
+??P7
12:58:07 [Zakim]
-??P7
12:58:07 [jcverdie]
regrets+ JC Verdie
12:58:23 [kaz]
zakim, call kazuyuki-617
12:58:23 [Zakim]
ok, kaz; the call is being made
12:58:25 [Zakim]
+Kazuyuki
12:58:35 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
12:58:35 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.303.579.aaaa, Kazuyuki (muted)
12:58:37 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, whyun, skim13, jcverdie, kaz, MarkS, schuki, timeless_, trackbot, tobie__
12:58:46 [Zakim]
+??P7
12:59:05 [whyun]
zakim, mute me
12:59:05 [Zakim]
sorry, whyun, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
12:59:33 [aldafu]
aldafu has joined #webtv
12:59:33 [pal]
pal has joined #webtv
12:59:38 [kaz]
zakim, ??P7 is whyun
12:59:38 [Zakim]
+whyun; got it
12:59:43 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
12:59:49 [kaz]
zakim, mute whyun
12:59:49 [Zakim]
whyun should now be muted
12:59:49 [whyun]
zakim, mute me
12:59:50 [Zakim]
whyun was already muted, whyun
13:00:10 [kaz]
zakim, IPcaller is skim13
13:00:10 [Zakim]
+skim13; got it
13:00:11 [Zakim]
+pal
13:00:31 [Zakim]
+ +49.303.aabb
13:00:58 [ddavis]
ddavis has joined #webtv
13:02:01 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:02:10 [kaz]
zakim, aabb is martin
13:02:10 [Zakim]
+martin; got it
13:02:11 [Bin_Hu]
Bin_Hu has joined #webtv
13:02:15 [Zakim]
+??P25
13:02:17 [gmandyam]
gmandyam has joined #webtv
13:02:21 [ddavis]
zakim, ??P25 is me
13:02:21 [Zakim]
+ddavis; got it
13:02:22 [kaz]
zakim, IPcaller is giuseppep
13:02:23 [Zakim]
+giuseppep; got it
13:02:30 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:02:30 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.303.579.aaaa, Kazuyuki, whyun (muted), skim13, pal, martin, giuseppep, ddavis
13:02:32 [Zakim]
On IRC I see gmandyam, Bin_Hu, ddavis, pal, aldafu, RRSAgent, Zakim, whyun, skim13, jcverdie, kaz, MarkS, schuki, timeless_, trackbot, tobie__
13:02:34 [giuseppe]
giuseppe has joined #webtv
13:02:39 [Zakim]
+gmandyam
13:03:00 [Zakim]
+Bin_Hu
13:03:01 [yosuke]
yosuke has joined #webtv
13:03:08 [Zakim]
+Paul_Higgs
13:03:16 [aldafu]
zakim, aabb is aldafu
13:03:16 [Zakim]
sorry, aldafu, I do not recognize a party named 'aabb'
13:03:22 [aldafu]
zakim, martin is aldafu
13:03:22 [Zakim]
+aldafu; got it
13:03:24 [Zakim]
+[GVoice]
13:03:36 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:03:36 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.303.579.aaaa, Kazuyuki, whyun (muted), skim13, pal, aldafu, giuseppep, ddavis, gmandyam, Bin_Hu, Paul_Higgs, [GVoice]
13:03:37 [Paul_Higgs]
Paul_Higgs has joined #webtv
13:03:39 [Zakim]
On IRC I see yosuke, giuseppe, gmandyam, Bin_Hu, ddavis, pal, aldafu, RRSAgent, Zakim, whyun, skim13, jcverdie, kaz, MarkS, schuki, timeless_, trackbot, tobie__
13:03:41 [elindstrom]
elindstrom has joined #webtv
13:04:10 [kaz]
zakim, GVoice is Erik
13:04:10 [Zakim]
+Erik; got it
13:04:14 [MartinL]
MartinL has joined #webtv
13:04:15 [kaz]
zakim, aaaa is aldafu
13:04:15 [Zakim]
+aldafu; got it
13:04:29 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:04:29 [Zakim]
On the phone I see aldafu.a, Kazuyuki, whyun (muted), skim13, pal, aldafu, giuseppep, ddavis, gmandyam, Bin_Hu, Paul_Higgs, Erik
13:04:32 [Zakim]
On IRC I see MartinL, elindstrom, Paul_Higgs, yosuke, giuseppe, gmandyam, Bin_Hu, ddavis, pal, aldafu, RRSAgent, Zakim, whyun, skim13, jcverdie, kaz, MarkS, schuki, timeless_,
13:04:32 [Zakim]
... trackbot, tobie__
13:04:43 [kaz]
zakim, aldafu.a is aabb
13:04:43 [Zakim]
+aabb; got it
13:05:34 [aldafu]
zakim, aabb is aldafu
13:05:34 [Zakim]
+aldafu; got it
13:05:50 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:05:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see aldafu.a, Kazuyuki, whyun (muted), skim13, pal, aldafu, giuseppep, ddavis, gmandyam, Bin_Hu, Paul_Higgs, Erik
13:05:53 [Zakim]
On IRC I see MartinL, elindstrom, Paul_Higgs, yosuke, giuseppe, gmandyam, Bin_Hu, ddavis, pal, aldafu, RRSAgent, Zakim, whyun, skim13, jcverdie, kaz, MarkS, schuki, timeless_,
13:05:53 [Zakim]
... trackbot, tobie__
13:06:44 [kaz]
zakim, unmute whyun
13:06:44 [Zakim]
whyun should no longer be muted
13:07:08 [giuseppe]
zakim, mute whyun
13:07:08 [Zakim]
whyun should now be muted
13:07:50 [giuseppe]
https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Agenda_and_Minutes/Agenda_Telco_30th_April_2014
13:08:10 [kaz]
q+
13:08:35 [kaz]
q-
13:08:43 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:09:00 [kaz]
zakim, IPcaller is yosuke
13:09:00 [Zakim]
+yosuke; got it
13:09:16 [kaz]
agenda: https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Agenda_and_Minutes/Agenda_Telco_30th_April_2014
13:10:04 [giuseppe]
zakim, pick a random scribe
13:10:04 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'pick a random scribe', giuseppe
13:10:14 [kaz]
zakim, pick up a victim
13:10:14 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'pick up a victim', kaz
13:10:14 [giuseppe]
zakim, pick a scribe
13:10:15 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose ddavis
13:10:18 [kaz]
zakim, pick up victim
13:10:18 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'pick up victim', kaz
13:10:24 [kaz]
zakim, pick a victim
13:10:24 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose whyun (muted)
13:11:03 [ddavis]
Scribe: Daniel
13:11:06 [ddavis]
scribenick: ddavis
13:11:17 [kaz]
Chair: Giuseppe
13:11:49 [ddavis]
Bin: We have started second iteration of the use cases and requirements.
13:12:09 [ddavis]
Bin: The deadline is the end of May for use cases.
13:12:33 [ddavis]
Bin: At the end of June the use cases will be finalised. The end of May is for use case submission.
13:12:59 [ddavis]
Bin: The end of September is the deadline for the requirements and gap analyis.
13:13:09 [ddavis]
s/analyis/analysis
13:13:21 [ddavis]
Bin: This allows for some slippage before the end of the year.
13:13:57 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Please could you send a reminder of this schedule to the list?
13:14:00 [ddavis]
Bin: Sure
13:14:05 [Zakim]
-whyun
13:14:26 [ddavis]
ACTION: Bin to send a reminder of the schedule and process for use cases/requirements and gap analysis
13:14:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-192 - Send a reminder of the schedule and process for use cases/requirements and gap analysis [on Bin Hu - due 2014-05-07].
13:14:46 [Zakim]
+??P7
13:14:59 [CyrilRa]
CyrilRa has joined #webtv
13:15:12 [ddavis]
Bin: Also, we have a TV Control CG established with representatives from about 12 organisations.
13:15:16 [whyun]
whyun has joined #webtv
13:15:30 [ddavis]
Bin: Kaz and Daniel are helping with logistics
13:16:00 [ddavis]
Bin: We also have contributions of existing API proposals from other companies and organisations.
13:16:16 [whyun]
zakim, who is here?
13:16:16 [Zakim]
On the phone I see aldafu.a, Kazuyuki, skim13, pal, aldafu, giuseppep, ddavis, gmandyam, Bin_Hu, Paul_Higgs, Erik, yosuke, ??P7
13:16:18 [Zakim]
On IRC I see whyun, CyrilRa, MartinL, elindstrom, Paul_Higgs, yosuke, giuseppe, gmandyam, Bin_Hu, ddavis, pal, aldafu, RRSAgent, Zakim, skim13, jcverdie, kaz, MarkS, schuki,
13:16:18 [Zakim]
... timeless_, trackbot, tobie__
13:16:26 [whyun]
zakim, ??P7 is me
13:16:26 [Zakim]
+whyun; got it
13:16:32 [whyun]
zakim, mute me
13:16:32 [Zakim]
whyun should now be muted
13:16:34 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: As a reminder to newcomers, Community Groups are groups that are set up to discuss specifications but cannot create standards - Working Groups do that.
13:17:05 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: You don't have to be a member of W3C to join Community Groups
13:17:15 [kaz]
Present: aldafu, kaz, skim13, pal giuseppep, ddavis, gmandyam, bin, paul, erik, yosuke, whyun
13:17:24 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: The TV IG will keep in touch with relevant Community Groups to track progress
13:17:33 [Zakim]
+CyrilRa
13:17:54 [kaz]
Present+ cyrilra
13:18:47 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Community Groups can create specifications but they are not endorsed by W3C. If they wish, they can send specifications to a W3C working group to put it on a path to standardization.
13:19:10 [ddavis]
Topic: ATSC liaison letter
13:19:21 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Mark Vickers is not on the call so we'll skip this.
13:19:35 [gmandyam]
q+
13:19:42 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: I'll speak to him separately about drafting a response.
13:19:49 [ddavis]
Topic: Feedback for DAP WG
13:20:15 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: The DAP WG sent a request to us asking about feedback for the Network Service Discovery API
13:20:48 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: There has been some discussion on this and I've sent some liaison letters. I haven't received responses yet but if I get any I'll forward them to the DAP WG.
13:20:50 [giuseppe]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-and-tv/2014Apr/0025.html
13:20:55 [kaz]
ack g
13:21:39 [ddavis]
gmandyam: Regarding the ATSC liaison, we'd like to know roughly when the Tuner (TV Control) CG expects to complete its work, because that could effect ATSC 3.0
13:21:53 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: I'll work with you and Mark to discuss this.
13:22:12 [ddavis]
Topic: Next is follow-up to testing
13:22:34 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: On the last call we discussed testing and what material is available for W3C testing.
13:23:10 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: This discussion is now happening and some questions from the last discussion have been addressed.
13:23:31 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
13:23:52 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: The testing group would be able to help with guidance on how to use W3C tests and testing material.
13:24:18 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: We could start with a conference call and see if there's a need for a face-to-face meeting.
13:24:19 [giuseppe]
q?
13:24:25 [kaz]
q+
13:24:39 [ddavis]
So Vang: That seems reasonable to me.
13:24:57 [ddavis]
Kaz: Who are we talking with from the testing activity?
13:25:12 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Robin and Tobie should be on the call to help answer questions.
13:25:32 [ddavis]
Kaz: Mike Smith is also working on HTML stuff
13:25:53 [kaz]
q-
13:26:01 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: You (Kaz) and Daniel should also be involved. We should discuss this then reach out to the testing group to arrange the call.
13:26:23 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: If anybody in this call or on the TV IG mailing list is interested, please get in touch. Don't be afraid!
13:26:26 [CyrilRa_]
CyrilRa_ has joined #webtv
13:26:27 [ddavis]
Topic: Media accessibility
13:26:49 [ddavis]
Kaz: There was some discussion on accessibility at the Munich TV workshop.
13:26:57 [ddavis]
Kaz: This is in addition to just captioning
13:27:17 [ddavis]
Kaz: Daniel and I spoke to W3C staff from the accessibility activity
13:27:26 [kawada]
kawada has joined #webtv
13:27:32 [ddavis]
Kaz: They agreed we should work on more that just captioning for accessibility
13:27:50 [MarkS]
zakim, code?
13:27:50 [Zakim]
the conference code is 932881 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), MarkS
13:27:52 [ddavis]
Kaz: We should bring our ideas and use cases to the media accessibility task force.
13:28:10 [Zakim]
+Mark_Sadecki
13:28:20 [ddavis]
Kaz: They can review them and can offer guidance to us. They also have media accessibility guidelines.
13:28:52 [ddavis]
ddavis: Mark from the accessibility activity has just joined us.
13:29:02 [ddavis]
MarkS: We're excited to help any way we can.
13:29:19 [ddavis]
MarkS: The media accessibility sub-group can make sure accessibility is addressed.
13:29:47 [Zakim]
+??P17
13:29:50 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: The TV IG is not a Working Group so we can't create standards. We're also not working on anything specific right now.
13:30:16 [MarkS]
q+
13:30:19 [kaz]
q+
13:30:21 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: But it's good to have this channel open and as soon as we start discussing use cases that are relevant we'll ask you to be involved in the discussion.
13:30:29 [kawada]
zakim, ??P17 is me.
13:30:29 [Zakim]
+kawada; got it
13:30:33 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: We are also discussing non-relevant things, though, such as testing.
13:30:34 [kaz]
ack MarkS
13:31:06 [ddavis]
MarkS: I was wondering if it's useful to go through the first iteration of use cases. We could provide feedback that could be useful when thinking about the second iteration.
13:31:38 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: The first iteration resulted in a TV Control Community Group so maybe it's better to be involved in that CG.
13:31:56 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: The other use cases didn't really have any follow-up so maybe it's not that useful to look into that.
13:32:07 [ddavis]
MarkS: OK, the TV Control CG sounds like a good place to start.
13:32:12 [kaz]
q?
13:32:14 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: I'll let you know where to start.
13:32:40 [ddavis]
ACTION: Giuseppe to send details of TV Control CG to Mark Sadecki
13:32:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-193 - Send details of tv control cg to mark sadecki [on Giuseppe Pascale - due 2014-05-07].
13:33:00 [ddavis]
Zak: We'll keep in touch with Mark as well
13:33:28 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Also if Mark thinks there are things that are missing in our new use cases then it would be good to hear that.
13:33:35 [MarkS]
http://www.w3.org/TR/media-accessibility-reqs/
13:33:57 [kaz]
s|http|-> http|
13:34:16 [kaz]
s|reqs/|reqs/ Media Accessibility User Requirements|
13:34:18 [ddavis]
MarkS: Also, we have media accessibility guidelines. They were started a few years ago but are now mature and very close to completion. It would be good for the group to review these.
13:34:41 [kaz]
rrsagent, make log public
13:34:49 [kaz]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:34:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2014/04/30-webtv-minutes.html kaz
13:35:04 [ddavis]
Yosuke: At the workshop, David Singer brought up this topic. He told us that the TV industry is pretty good at subtitles/captions thanks to regulations.
13:35:15 [ddavis]
Yosuke: But it's time for us to think about other types of accessibility.
13:35:39 [ddavis]
Yosuke: At the workshop we didn't have time to discuss this further so it would be good to include David in this discussion.
13:36:08 [ddavis]
Yosuke: There are many regional regulations so it's important to consider where to start with this.
13:36:30 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Yes, I'd encourage anybody to submit ideas and contributions.
13:36:35 [yosuke]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-and-tv/2014Apr/0079.html
13:36:51 [ddavis]
Topic: Performance measurement
13:37:06 [ddavis]
Yosuke: I just sent a mail to the public list.
13:37:18 [ddavis]
Yosuke: This was proposed by Japanese TV broadcasters.
13:37:40 [ddavis]
Yosuke: The main point is that lessons learned by them is that performance needs to be improved.
13:37:57 [aldafu]
aldafu has joined #webtv
13:38:00 [ddavis]
Yosuke: This is hurdle, blocking expansion of TV apps.
13:38:17 [kaz]
Present+ So_Vang, Mark_Sadecki
13:38:24 [ddavis]
Yosuke: I put a list of potential deliverables.
13:38:45 [ddavis]
Yosuke: We can have a list of benchmarking software used by the industry.
13:39:03 [ddavis]
Yosuke: We could then make a proposal for specific APIs if necessary.
13:39:22 [ddavis]
Yosuke: If we have other interested parties then this Interest Group is the best place to discuss this.
13:39:42 [ddavis]
Yosuke: If not, then the Web Performance Working Group might be better.
13:39:42 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
13:39:53 [ddavis]
Yosuke: So does anybody on this call have any questions?
13:40:14 [ddavis]
Yosuke: After this call I'll send some ideas and how to proceed with this topic within W3C.
13:40:26 [ddavis]
Yosuke: Then we can start some actual work in two weeks or so.
13:40:31 [ddavis]
Yosuke: Any questions?
13:41:10 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: If the broadcasters you mentioned could put together the results of their work then that can indicate what APIs might be missing.
13:41:15 [kaz]
q+
13:41:18 [ddavis]
Yosuke: You mean start something in the IG?
13:41:32 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Yes, at least what the issues are or things that are missing.
13:42:04 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
13:42:12 [ddavis]
Kaz: Yosuke, do you want to create a specific task force for this?
13:42:30 [ddavis]
Yosuke: No, we don't need to create any more task forces.
13:42:49 [ddavis]
Yosuke: My question is whether to start this discussion in the IG or in the Web Performance WG.
13:43:03 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: As this was brought up at the TV workshop then I think the TV IG is best.
13:43:38 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Any information you have collected from Japanese broadcasters could be shared in this IG, for example on the wiki.
13:43:57 [kaz]
q+
13:44:09 [ddavis]
Yosuke: So we'll start with collecting some information in this Interest Group and then after that we can expand somewhere else if necessary.
13:44:55 [ddavis]
Kaz: Bin has already started to collect the second iteration use cases. You would also like to start discussion on the performance topic.
13:45:07 [ddavis]
Kaz: In that case, would it be better to have two separate phone calls?
13:45:24 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: I don't think there's enough work to discuss this separately. Let's keep everything here.
13:45:57 [ddavis]
Yosuke: I don't want to use a conference call at the early stage - just wiki and mailing list because of the timezone differences.
13:46:20 [ddavis]
Yosuke: So we don't need to set up a separate conference call for this (for now).
13:46:51 [ddavis]
Yosuke: I can speak with other stakeholders during these IG calls if necessary, to make them aware of what we're doing.
13:47:13 [ddavis]
Kaz: As long as we work together there's no problem.
13:47:23 [gmandyam]
q+
13:47:24 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Any other comments?
13:47:28 [kaz]
q-
13:48:03 [ddavis]
gmandyam: The W3C normally doesn't do minimum performance specs or guidelines. I'm assuming there won't be minimum performance proposals resulting from this.
13:48:10 [ddavis]
gmandyam: Is that correct?
13:48:37 [ddavis]
Yosuke: Correct. We're talking about how to measure actual performance of existing environments - not how to impose minimum performance standards.
13:49:01 [ddavis]
Yosuke: But measuring application performance is really important. We'd like to share best practises.
13:49:27 [ddavis]
Yosuke: If we need new APIs for user agents then we'll ask the Web Performance WG to define such APIs.
13:49:53 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: There's already a WG working on it but we can say if we think something is missing.
13:50:24 [ddavis]
Topic: Any other business
13:50:31 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Is there anything else to discuss?
13:50:36 [Zakim]
-Paul_Higgs
13:50:45 [kaz]
q?
13:50:52 [kaz]
ack g
13:51:01 [ddavis]
Pierre: How is this group related to community groups? Is there a formal relationship?
13:51:15 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: There isn't an official relationship.
13:51:31 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: For the media in-band tracks CG it was spontaneous.
13:51:44 [kaz]
zakim, who is here?
13:51:44 [Zakim]
On the phone I see aldafu.a, Kazuyuki, skim13, pal, aldafu, giuseppep, ddavis, gmandyam, Bin_Hu, Erik, yosuke, whyun (muted), CyrilRa, Mark_Sadecki, kawada
13:51:47 [Zakim]
On IRC I see aldafu, kawada, CyrilRa_, whyun, MartinL, elindstrom, Paul_Higgs, yosuke, giuseppe, gmandyam, ddavis, pal, RRSAgent, Zakim, skim13, kaz, MarkS, schuki, timeless_,
13:51:47 [Zakim]
... trackbot, tobie__
13:51:55 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: The TV Control CG was created from discussion in this group so we've asked them to keep in touch and report on their progress.
13:51:56 [kaz]
Present+ kawada
13:52:18 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: The relationship is just to let us know what's happening in related community groups.
13:53:09 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Technical work has to happen in CGs or WGs. The only thing we can ask is for community groups to give us an update. Actually, we should do this for the Timed Text CG.
13:53:26 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: If you'd like closer communication then it's best to join the CGs.
13:53:55 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: The next call will be in 2 weeks. I'll send a reminder in advance. Let me know if you'd like a calendar invite.
13:53:58 [Zakim]
-pal
13:53:59 [Zakim]
-Mark_Sadecki
13:53:59 [Zakim]
-Erik
13:54:00 [Zakim]
-yosuke
13:54:02 [Zakim]
-whyun
13:54:02 [Zakim]
-giuseppep
13:54:03 [Zakim]
-Bin_Hu
13:54:03 [Zakim]
-gmandyam
13:54:04 [Zakim]
-aldafu.a
13:54:04 [Zakim]
-skim13
13:54:06 [ddavis]
Giuseppe: Speak to you in two weeks - meeting adjourned.
13:54:06 [Zakim]
-CyrilRa
13:54:08 [Zakim]
-Kazuyuki
13:54:10 [Zakim]
-aldafu
13:54:13 [Zakim]
-ddavis
13:54:20 [giuseppe]
thanks daniel for scribing and sorry for picking you ;)
13:54:29 [Zakim]
-kawada
13:54:30 [Zakim]
UW_WebTVIG()9:00AM has ended
13:54:30 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.303.579.aaaa, Kazuyuki, whyun, skim13, pal, +49.303.aabb, ddavis, giuseppep, gmandyam, Bin_Hu, Paul_Higgs, aldafu, Erik, yosuke, CyrilRa, Mark_Sadecki, kawada
13:54:53 [skim13]
skim13 has left #webtv
13:58:34 [ddavis]
rrsagent, generate minutes
13:58:34 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2014/04/30-webtv-minutes.html ddavis
14:01:16 [ddavis]
Meeting: Web and TV IG meeting
14:01:18 [ddavis]
rrsagent, generate minutes
14:01:18 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2014/04/30-webtv-minutes.html ddavis
14:09:59 [Geunhyung]
Geunhyung has joined #webTV
14:11:18 [Geunhyung]
Geunhyung has left #webtv
14:12:07 [GeunHyung]
GeunHyung has joined #webtv
14:13:34 [GeunHyung]
GeunHyung has left #webtv
14:16:23 [geunhyung_]
geunhyung_ has joined #webtv
14:34:34 [wuwei]
wuwei has joined #webtv
15:08:44 [wuwei]
wuwei has joined #webtv
15:10:20 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
15:12:24 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
15:32:37 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
15:53:58 [MarkS]
Giuseppe Pascale (Opera) was chairing the TV & Web meeting this morning.
15:54:16 [MarkS]
s/Giuseppe Pascale (Opera) was chairing the TV & Web meeting this morning.//
16:07:37 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #webtv
16:29:38 [glenn]
glenn has joined #webtv
17:33:54 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
19:10:19 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
19:18:27 [wuwei]
wuwei has joined #webtv
19:27:56 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
19:33:18 [wwu]
wwu has joined #webtv
20:00:08 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
20:12:39 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
20:12:46 [glenn]
glenn has joined #webtv
20:56:46 [glenn]
glenn has joined #webtv
21:57:31 [glenn]
glenn has joined #webtv
22:10:31 [jcverdie]
jcverdie has joined #webtv
22:58:16 [glenn]
glenn has joined #webtv
23:33:20 [glenn]
glenn has joined #webtv
23:44:58 [wuwei]
wuwei has joined #webtv