IRC log of au on 2014-04-28

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:55:32 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #au
16:55:32 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2014/04/28-au-irc
16:55:34 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:55:34 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #au
16:55:36 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be AUWG
16:55:36 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_AUWG()1:00PM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
16:55:37 [trackbot]
Meeting: Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
16:55:37 [trackbot]
Date: 28 April 2014
16:59:40 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()1:00PM has now started
16:59:47 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
17:05:34 [jeanne]
regrets+ Jan, Alex, Tom
17:10:14 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
17:16:49 [jeanne]
Jeanne & Tim reviewed progress in Test Harness and with Wordpress testing
17:19:01 [jeanne]
Wordpress will be making some custom tests to help us with the Wordpress testing.
17:19:41 [jeanne]
Tim: Will they give us the tests they write?
17:19:55 [jeanne]
Jeanne: We didn't discuss that, I'll ask the next time I talk to them.
17:22:28 [jeanne]
Topic: TPAC
17:23:16 [jeanne]
Tim thinks we should have the meeting. I'm unsure whether I can get funding to attend. It is after the fiscal year, so the timing is not the best for me.
17:24:04 [jeanne]
Alex Li (by email): No preference.
17:24:18 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
17:24:19 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()1:00PM has ended
17:24:19 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jeanne, Tim_Boland
17:25:05 [jeanne]
TomB (by e email): Most likely I would not be able to attend.
17:26:45 [jeanne]
Jan and Jutta were in favor at the previous meeting. So of the active members, we have 4 in favor, 1 no preference, and one not able to attend.
17:26:56 [jeanne]
Jeanne will contact Alistair to get his vote.
17:27:19 [jeanne]
Trackbot, end meeting
17:27:19 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
17:27:19 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
17:27:27 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
17:27:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2014/04/28-au-minutes.html trackbot
17:27:28 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
17:27:28 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items
17:27:29 [jeanne]
zakim, this is AUWG
17:27:29 [Zakim]
jeanne, I see WAI_AUWG()1:00PM in the schedule but not yet started. Perhaps you mean "this will be AUWG".