From Data on the Web Best Practices
Agenda for DWBP teleconference 21-March 2014
Dial in details
Joining instructions: (official participants and invited guests only) Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 3927# ("DWBP") IRC channel: #DWBP on irc.w3.org on port 6665
- Chair: Hadley
- Regrets: Steve Adler, Martin Alvarez (traveling), Daniel Schwabe, M.T. Carrasco Benitez, Ghislain Atemezing (Meeting conflict), Nathalia, Vanessa Me Tonini
- Matching everyone on IRC and phone lines for Zakim
- Appoint Scribe
- Approving last week's meeting minutes
- Review the actions to be completed for this week
- Update from Yaso on technical issues — use cases with APIs
- Update from Steve on the community engagement
- Update from Use Case editors — what do you need from the group? More use cases? Help writing?
- Any questions on the upcoming Face-to-Face meeting in London?
- Use cases