IRC log of xproc on 2013-11-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xproc
15:02:55 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/11/13-xproc-irc
15:02:55 [Zakim]
+Alex_Milows
15:02:58 [Norm]
zakim, this will be xproc
15:02:58 [Zakim]
ok, Norm; I see XML_PMWG()10:00AM scheduled to start 2 minutes ago
15:03:02 [Norm]
zakim, passcode?
15:03:02 [Zakim]
the conference code is 97762 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), Norm
15:03:47 [Norm]
zakim, who's here?
15:03:47 [Zakim]
I notice XML_PMWG()10:00AM has restarted
15:03:48 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jf_2013, ht, Alex_Milows, Norm
15:03:48 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Norm, alexmilowski, Zakim, ht, jf_2013, liam
15:04:13 [Norm]
rrsagent, set logs world-visible
15:04:13 [Norm]
Meeting: XML Processing Model WG
15:04:13 [Norm]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2013/11/13-agenda
15:04:13 [Norm]
Date: 13 Nov 2013
15:04:13 [Norm]
Meeting: 239
15:04:13 [Norm]
Chair: Norm
15:04:13 [Norm]
Scribe: Norm
15:04:14 [Norm]
ScribeNick: Norm
15:04:51 [Norm]
Present: Jim, Henry, Alex, Norm
15:05:15 [Norm]
zakim, mute ht
15:05:15 [Zakim]
ht should now be muted
15:05:32 [Norm]
Topic: Accept this agenda?
15:05:32 [Norm]
-> http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2013/11/13-agenda
15:05:39 [Norm]
Accepted.
15:05:45 [Norm]
Topic: Accept minutes from the previous meeting?
15:05:45 [Norm]
-> http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2013/10/30-minutes
15:05:54 [Norm]
Accepted.
15:05:59 [Norm]
-> http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2013/09/26-minutes
15:06:03 [Norm]
Accepted.
15:07:00 [Norm]
Topic: Next meeting: 20 Nov 2013?
15:07:13 [Norm]
No regrets heard.
15:07:26 [Norm]
Topic: Oh, those action items!
15:07:39 [Zakim]
-jf_2013
15:07:54 [Norm]
Norm: Not sure what to do about it since I'm the most guilty party anyway.
15:07:56 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:08:15 [Norm]
Topic: Next steps for technical work
15:08:55 [ht]
I am working through my actions wrt XPP
15:09:02 [Norm]
Norm: I believe we need to be rechartered to do technical work on V2.
15:09:03 [ht]
slowly but steadily
15:10:01 [Norm]
Norm: I'll try to get Liam's attention and work out what the next steps are.
15:10:09 [Norm]
Topic: Discussion of requirements/feedback
15:10:32 [Norm]
Norm: I don't think we've had any comments.
15:10:40 [Norm]
Jim: All we've had is "it looks good".
15:11:00 [Norm]
Jim: There was one comment about whether or not we considered something...
15:11:04 [Norm]
...I'll try to find it.
15:11:46 [Norm]
Topic: Discussion of XML Processor Profiles
15:12:00 [Norm]
Norm: Thank you, Henry, for working through your actions. Is there anything we can fruitfully discuss today?
15:12:12 [ht]
No, sorry
15:12:21 [Norm]
Norm: Ok. Just checking.
15:12:38 [Norm]
Topic: Any other business?
15:12:59 [Norm]
Alex: What's our plan for putting XPP to bed?
15:13:12 [Norm]
Norm: I think we have to complete our outstanding actions and see where we get.
15:13:14 [Norm]
Alex: Ok.
15:13:23 [Norm]
Adjourned.
15:13:26 [Zakim]
-Alex_Milows
15:13:29 [Zakim]
-Norm
15:13:31 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
15:13:31 [Zakim]
-ht
15:13:32 [Zakim]
XML_PMWG()10:00AM has ended
15:13:32 [Zakim]
Attendees were [IPcaller], ht, jf_2013, Alex_Milows, Norm
17:18:38 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #xproc
18:58:14 [ht]
ht has joined #xproc
20:05:45 [ht_home]
ht_home has joined #xproc