IRC log of i18n on 2013-07-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:01:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #i18n
15:01:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/07/25-i18n-irc
15:01:03 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:01:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #i18n
15:01:05 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 4186
15:01:05 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see I18N_CoreWG()11:00AM scheduled to start now
15:01:06 [trackbot]
Meeting: Internationalization Working Group Teleconference
15:01:06 [trackbot]
Date: 25 July 2013
15:01:15 [r12a]
zakim, this will be i18n
15:01:16 [Zakim]
ok, r12a; I see I18N_CoreWG()11:00AM scheduled to start now
15:01:25 [r12a]
zakim, dial richard
15:01:25 [Zakim]
ok, r12a; the call is being made
15:01:26 [Zakim]
I18N_CoreWG()11:00AM has now started
15:01:30 [JcK]
JcK has joined #i18n
15:01:33 [Zakim]
+Richard
15:02:20 [Zakim]
+JcK
15:06:29 [Norbert]
Norbert has joined #i18n
15:07:26 [Zakim]
+ +1.415.283.aaaa
15:09:28 [matial]
matial has joined #i18n
15:10:43 [Zakim]
+??P7
15:10:56 [matial]
zakim, ??p7 is me
15:10:56 [Zakim]
+matial; got it
15:11:40 [r12a]
ACTION: Richard to send on CSS3 Writing Modes comments to CSS WG
15:11:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-245 - Send on CSS3 Writing Modes comments to CSS WG [on Richard Ishida - due 2013-08-01].
15:12:38 [r12a]
Topic: Templates
15:12:48 [r12a]
norbert: seems harmless enough
15:13:04 [r12a]
... multilingual templating worked in FF but not in Chrome
15:13:10 [r12a]
... but that's not a spec issue
15:13:49 [r12a]
Topic: Infoshare
15:14:01 [r12a]
norbert: JS meeting this week in West Coast
15:14:19 [r12a]
... Anne is also here so I'll discuss the byte-string issue with him
15:15:17 [r12a]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-css-counter-styles-3-20130718/
15:18:40 [r12a]
http://rishida.net/tools/numberconverter/
15:20:42 [Norbert]
s/JS/Ecma TC39/
15:22:34 [Zakim]
-JcK
15:22:36 [Zakim]
- +1.415.283.aaaa
15:22:36 [Zakim]
-matial
15:24:53 [JcK]
JcK has left #i18n
15:28:14 [r12a]
rssagent, draft minutes
15:28:38 [r12a]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:28:38 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/07/25-i18n-minutes.html r12a
15:29:15 [r12a]
rrsagent, make log public
16:35:01 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, Richard, in I18N_CoreWG()11:00AM
16:35:03 [Zakim]
I18N_CoreWG()11:00AM has ended
16:35:03 [Zakim]
Attendees were Richard, JcK, +1.415.283.aaaa, matial
16:43:16 [koji]
koji has joined #i18n
17:34:24 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #i18n