IRC log of xproc on 2013-07-24

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:02:07 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xproc
14:02:07 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/07/24-xproc-irc
14:02:12 [Norm]
rrsagent, set logs world-visible
14:02:36 [Norm]
zakim, who's here?
14:02:36 [Zakim]
XML_PMWG()10:00AM has not yet started, Norm
14:02:37 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, Norm, Vojtech, alexmilowski, liam
14:03:12 [Norm]
zakim, you're clearly confused. I think you need another cup of coffee
14:03:12 [Zakim]
I don't understand you, Norm
14:03:19 [Norm]
No one does, Zakim, no one does.
14:04:06 [Norm]
rrsagent, pointer?
14:04:06 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2013/07/24-xproc-irc#T14-04-06
14:04:50 [Norm]
Present: Norm, Alex, Vojtech
14:04:52 [Norm]
Regrets: Henry
14:05:00 [Norm]
Topic: Accept this agenda?
14:05:00 [Norm]
-> http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2013/07/24-agenda
14:05:07 [Norm]
Accepted.
14:05:07 [Norm]
Topic: Accept minutes from the previous meeting?
14:05:07 [Norm]
-> http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2013/05/22-minutes
14:05:16 [Norm]
Accepted.
14:05:16 [Norm]
Topic: Next meeting: 21 August 2013
14:06:09 [Norm]
Norm rambles on about WG vacations and face to face meetings and such.
14:06:11 [Norm]
Accepted.
14:06:25 [Norm]
Topic: Review of open action items
14:06:31 [Norm]
No progress reported.
14:06:56 [Norm]
Topic: Face-to-face meeting
14:07:12 [Norm]
Resolved: We will meet on 27 and 27 September in Edinburgh, Scotland.
14:07:27 [Norm]
s/on 27/on 26/
14:08:03 [Norm]
Vojtech: Do we know where exactly?
14:08:21 [Norm]
Alex: It believe it's in the Informatics building at the university.
14:08:39 [Norm]
... I nudged Henry to make sure we had a room reservation, but didn't get a reply.
14:08:56 [alexmilowski]
10 Crichton St Edinburgh, Midlothian EH8 9AB, UK
14:09:11 [Norm]
ACTION: Henry to reserve working group meeting space
14:11:02 [Norm]
http://norman.walsh.name/2013/itinerary/09-16-xmlss-xslt
14:11:58 [Norm]
Topic: Planning to make progress
14:12:09 [Norm]
Norm: I think the biggest topic is how we get things back on track to producing a result.
14:12:28 [Norm]
... We need goals for the f2f and an agenda
14:12:44 [Norm]
Alex: Where are we with the requirements document?
14:12:52 [Norm]
... Jim took it and then disappeared.
14:12:59 [Norm]
Norm: Yes. Uhm.
14:13:10 [Norm]
Alex: I'm wondering even where to look for the current draft.
14:13:24 [Norm]
ACTION: Norm to republish a link to what the WG believes is the current requirements document.
14:13:47 [Norm]
Alex: I still plan to publish the table with all the use cases and the solutions.
14:14:01 [Norm]
... We did that work but it's not in any document.
14:14:06 [Norm]
Norm: We should publish that as a note.
14:14:44 [Norm]
Norm: We could republish the 1.0 Req doc with those results or publish it as a note.
14:15:42 [liam]
[note: new charters become live today]
14:15:50 [Norm]
I forget what that means, liam
14:17:26 [Norm]
Norm: Plausible goals for the f2f: touch the processing model document one last time, produce the V.next requirements document, produce a note with the 1.0 use case solutions.
14:18:25 [Norm]
Norm: I think if we don't get the V.next req doc done, we're going to continue to flounder.
14:19:54 [Norm]
Some discussion of the 1.0 use cases solutions
14:22:03 [Norm]
Norm muses that he might have time to work on it as a background task.
14:22:13 [Norm]
Alex points to the email archives where he sent a message about each use case.
14:22:43 [Norm]
Alex's emails are from the April/May 2012 timeframe
14:23:49 [Norm]
Topic: Any other business?
14:23:55 [Norm]
None heard.
14:24:03 [Norm]
Adjourned.
14:24:06 [Norm]
rrsagent, draft minutes
14:24:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/07/24-xproc-minutes.html Norm
14:25:00 [Norm]
rrsagent, set logs world-visible
14:25:00 [Norm]
Meeting: XML Processing Model WG
14:25:00 [Norm]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2013/07/24-agenda
14:25:00 [Norm]
Date: 24 July 2013
14:25:00 [Norm]
Meeting: 238
14:25:00 [Norm]
Chair: Norm
14:25:00 [Norm]
Scribe: Norm
14:25:01 [Norm]
ScribeNick: Norm
14:25:05 [Norm]
rrsagent, draft minutes
14:25:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/07/24-xproc-minutes.html Norm
15:31:54 [Norm]
Norm has joined #xproc
16:24:18 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #xproc