IRC log of dnt on 2013-05-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:55:27 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dnt
15:55:27 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/05/15-dnt-irc
15:55:29 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:55:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #dnt
15:55:31 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be
15:55:31 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'this will be', trackbot
15:55:32 [tlr]
zakim, this will be track
15:55:32 [trackbot]
Meeting: Tracking Protection Working Group Teleconference
15:55:32 [trackbot]
Date: 15 May 2013
15:55:33 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; I see T&S_Track(dnt)12:00PM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
15:56:51 [jeffwilson]
jeffwilson has joined #dnt
15:57:52 [Zakim]
T&S_Track(dnt)12:00PM has now started
15:58:00 [Zakim]
+ +1.703.861.aaaa
15:58:04 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-781
15:58:04 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
15:58:06 [Zakim]
+Thomas
15:58:13 [jeffwilson]
zakim, aaaa is jeffwilson
15:58:13 [Zakim]
+jeffwilson; got it
15:58:36 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.347.aabb
15:58:57 [Zakim]
+Rigo
15:58:57 [Zakim]
+??P16
15:59:02 [sidstamm]
sidstamm has joined #dnt
15:59:02 [rigo]
zakim, mute me
15:59:02 [Zakim]
Rigo should now be muted
15:59:08 [strider]
strider has joined #dnt
15:59:18 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.326.aacc
15:59:23 [tlr]
zakim, aabb is NAI
15:59:23 [Zakim]
+NAI; got it
15:59:27 [Chris_IAB]
Just joined
15:59:39 [adrianba]
adrianba has joined #dnt
15:59:41 [Chris_IAB]
hold on, just checking my number
15:59:43 [tlr]
zakim, ??P16 is Chris_IAB
15:59:43 [Zakim]
+Chris_IAB; got it
15:59:44 [mecallahan]
mecallahan has joined #dnt
15:59:49 [tlr]
zakim, aacc is paulohm
15:59:49 [Zakim]
+paulohm; got it
16:00:00 [moneill2]
moneill2 has joined #dnt
16:00:26 [Zakim]
+ +1.212.768.aadd
16:00:27 [JC]
JC has joined #DNT
16:00:27 [Yianni]
Yianni has joined #DNT
16:00:27 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
16:00:29 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:00:30 [Zakim]
+ +1.323.253.aaee
16:00:30 [adrianba]
zakim, [Microsoft] is me
16:00:31 [Zakim]
+adrianba; got it
16:00:34 [Zakim]
+[Mozilla]
16:00:36 [hefferjr]
hefferjr has joined #dnt
16:00:37 [Chris_IAB]
joining from 661-100-xxxx
16:00:40 [moneill2]
zakim, [IPCaller] is me
16:00:40 [Zakim]
+moneill2; got it
16:00:42 [Zakim]
+ +1.404.385.aaff
16:00:46 [sidstamm]
Zakim, Mozilla has sidstamm
16:00:46 [Zakim]
+sidstamm; got it
16:00:47 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.587.aagg
16:00:48 [adrianba]
zakim, mute me
16:00:48 [Zakim]
adrianba should now be muted
16:00:51 [Lmastria_DAA]
Lmastria_DAA has joined #dnt
16:00:52 [efelten]
efelten has joined #dnt
16:00:59 [WaltMichel]
WaltMichel has joined #DNT
16:00:59 [Yianni]
zakim, mute me
16:00:59 [Zakim]
sorry, Yianni, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
16:01:03 [phildpearce]
phildpearce has joined #dnt
16:01:06 [JackHobaugh]
JackHobaugh has joined #dnt
16:01:06 [peterswire]
peterswire has joined #dnt
16:01:09 [fielding]
fielding has joined #dnt
16:01:13 [ChrisPedigoOPA]
ChrisPedigoOPA has joined #dnt
16:01:19 [Yianni]
zakim, aagg is Yianni
16:01:19 [Zakim]
+Yianni; got it
16:01:23 [vinay]
vinay has joined #dnt
16:01:24 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
16:01:26 [WileyS]
WileyS has joined #DNT
16:01:28 [Zakim]
+ +1.917.934.aahh
16:01:29 [Zakim]
+hefferjr
16:01:34 [Yianni]
zakim, mute me
16:01:35 [susanisrael]
susanisrael has joined #dnt
16:01:36 [Zakim]
Yianni should now be muted
16:01:40 [Zakim]
+ +1.609.258.aaii
16:01:42 [vincent]
vincent has joined #dnt
16:01:43 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.697.aajj
16:01:53 [efelten]
Zakim, aaii is me
16:01:53 [Zakim]
+efelten; got it
16:01:54 [Zakim]
+vincent
16:01:54 [tlr]
zakim, I am thomas
16:01:55 [Zakim]
ok, tlr, I now associate you with Thomas
16:01:56 [Zakim]
+ChrisPedigoOPA
16:01:56 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
16:01:57 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
16:02:00 [hwest]
hwest has joined #dnt
16:02:01 [Zakim]
+Fielding
16:02:02 [Marc]
Marc has joined #dnt
16:02:02 [Zakim]
+npdoty
16:02:04 [Zakim]
+WaltMichel_Comcast
16:02:07 [Lmastria_DAA]
a few more minutes then start
16:02:13 [Zakim]
+WileyS
16:02:16 [Zakim]
+[Adobe]
16:02:18 [Zakim]
+hwest
16:02:18 [Zakim]
+??P56
16:02:19 [Zakim]
+ +1.646.827.aakk
16:02:27 [dwainberg]
dwainberg has joined #dnt
16:02:28 [Zakim]
+ +44.772.301.aall
16:02:38 [rigo]
zakim, who is frantically typing?
16:02:38 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, rigo.
16:02:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.408.836.aamm
16:03:00 [Zakim]
+Brooks
16:03:07 [Brooks]
Brooks has joined #dnt
16:03:08 [Lmastria_DAA]
swire: thanks for all good work last week
16:03:09 [npdoty]
Zakim, aamm is kulick
16:03:09 [Zakim]
+kulick; got it
16:03:20 [Lmastria_DAA]
swire: consensus action suymmary is up on blog
16:03:41 [vinay]
zakim, aahh is vinay
16:03:41 [Zakim]
+vinay; got it
16:03:44 [jackhobaugh_]
jackhobaugh_ has joined #dnt
16:03:48 [David_MacMillan]
David_MacMillan has joined #dnt
16:03:50 [Lmastria_DAA]
swire: next steps: admin housekeeping, then on Consensus Action Summary (CAS)
16:03:51 [Zakim]
+Peder_Magee
16:03:55 [cOlsen]
cOlsen has joined #dnt
16:04:01 [jackhobaugh_]
jackhobaugh_ has left #dnt
16:04:06 [jmayer]
jmayer has joined #dnt
16:04:18 [peter-4As]
peter-4As has joined #dnt
16:04:29 [Zakim]
+schunter
16:04:38 [Lmastria_DAA]
Swire: admin housekeeping: issues and action items need to be coordinated (Yianni and Nick driving a doc)
16:04:39 [Zakim]
+[FTC]
16:04:45 [pmagee2023263538]
pmagee2023263538 has joined #dnt
16:04:51 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.365.aann
16:05:04 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.639.aaoo
16:05:10 [peter-4As]
202-697-2496 is peter-4As
16:05:13 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Mayer
16:05:13 [Lmastria_DAA]
Swire: hopefully: that open issues = accurately reflect real issues of group and include a renumbering issues
16:05:29 [mecallahan]
zakim aaoo is mecallahan
16:05:35 [tlr]
zakim, aajj is peter-4As
16:05:35 [rvaneijk]
rvaneijk has joined #dnt
16:05:35 [Zakim]
+peter-4As; got it
16:05:52 [Zakim]
-schunter
16:05:55 [Lmastria_DAA]
swire: as a technical mnatter, requires a closing of issues...so, propose batch closing of issues
16:05:57 [susanisrael]
zakim, 917.934.1044 is susanisrael
16:05:57 [Zakim]
sorry, susanisrael, I do not recognize a party named '917.934.1044'
16:05:58 [npdoty]
Zakim, aajj is peter-4As
16:05:58 [Zakim]
sorry, npdoty, I do not recognize a party named 'aajj'
16:06:07 [Zakim]
+ +31.65.141.aapp
16:06:11 [npdoty]
Zakim, aahh may be susanisrael
16:06:11 [Zakim]
sorry, npdoty, I do not understand your question
16:06:14 [rvaneijk]
Zakim, aapp is me
16:06:14 [Zakim]
+rvaneijk; got it
16:06:18 [npdoty]
Zakim, aahh may be susanisrael
16:06:19 [Zakim]
sorry, npdoty, I do not understand your question
16:06:24 [npdoty]
Zakim, aahh is susanisrael
16:06:24 [Zakim]
sorry, npdoty, I do not recognize a party named 'aahh'
16:06:28 [Lmastria_DAA]
swire: if you have an open issue that you want to remain open, then let us know
16:06:43 [Lmastria_DAA]
aahh could be me
16:06:46 [rachel_n_thoams]
rachel_n_thoams has joined #dnt
16:06:53 [tlr]
zakim, aahh may be lmastria_DAA
16:06:55 [Zakim]
sorry, tlr, I do not understand your question
16:06:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.917.974.aaqq
16:06:55 [susanisrael]
zakim, +1.917.934.aahh is susanisrael
16:06:57 [Zakim]
sorry, susanisrael, I do not recognize a party named '+1.917.934.aahh'
16:07:03 [Lmastria_DAA]
Nick: many issues can be merged
16:07:05 [Zakim]
+Amy_Colando
16:07:06 [rachel_n_thomas]
rachel_n_thomas has joined #dnt
16:07:22 [kj]
kj has joined #dnt
16:07:27 [Yianni]
Zakim, ack Yianni
16:07:28 [Zakim]
unmuting Yianni
16:07:28 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
16:07:30 [Zakim]
+schunter
16:07:32 [vincent]
zakim, aahh is susanisrael
16:07:32 [Zakim]
sorry, vincent, I do not recognize a party named 'aahh'
16:07:34 [Lmastria_DAA]
Nick: draft of HTML version of the issues avail right now and one will be sent later
16:07:40 [mecallahan]
zakim 202 639-aaoo is mecallahan
16:07:44 [tlr]
zakim lmastria_DAA is really susanisrael
16:07:45 [peterswire]
q?
16:07:49 [tlr]
zakim, lmastria_DAA is really susanisrael
16:07:49 [Zakim]
sorry, tlr, I do not recognize a party named 'lmastria_DAA'
16:07:49 [Lmastria_DAA]
Yianni: prelim draft...pls send back comments
16:07:50 [vinay]
I think I'm aahh. Susan and I have the same phone number prefix
16:07:55 [npdoty]
Zakim, aaoo is mecallahan
16:07:55 [Zakim]
+mecallahan; got it
16:08:03 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:08:06 [tlr]
ah well, we'll figure that one out. Giving up on the right association on that point. ;)
16:08:07 [Yianni]
Zakim, mute me
16:08:07 [Zakim]
Yianni should now be muted
16:08:22 [Lmastria_DAA]
swire: check in on next steps
16:08:44 [dsinger]
dsinger has joined #dnt
16:08:50 [Zakim]
+[Apple]
16:08:52 [Lmastria_DAA]
swire: Audience Measurement: Susan Israel: further proposed language to help align with DAA docs prior to next call
16:08:57 [Chapell__on_skype_]
Chapell__on_skype_ has joined #DNT
16:09:01 [dsinger]
zakim, [apple] has dsinger
16:09:01 [Zakim]
+dsinger; got it
16:09:05 [rigo]
q+
16:09:20 [Lmastria_DAA]
Susan Israel: right now, calling and validating esomar language
16:09:28 [npdoty]
Zakim, aaqq is justin
16:09:28 [Zakim]
+justin; got it
16:09:32 [rigo]
ack ri
16:09:32 [peterswire]
q?
16:10:09 [Lmastria_DAA]
Rigo: mainly, explains role in Aud Meas...facilitate dialogue and come to a wording that is acceptable to both sides
16:10:19 [peterswire]
q?
16:10:21 [strider]
strider has joined #dnt
16:10:35 [Lmastria_DAA]
Rigo: working toward 1st draft
16:10:37 [npdoty]
Zakim, aadd is [DAA]
16:10:37 [Zakim]
+[DAA]; got it
16:11:20 [rvaneijk]
as long as there is no audience attribution (application to of the audience measurement data to the individual) we may have a shot at a permitted use for Aud Meas.
16:11:34 [peterswire]
q?
16:11:46 [npdoty]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:11:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeffwilson, Thomas (muted), NAI, Chris_IAB, Rigo, paulohm, [DAA], adrianba (muted), moneill2, +1.323.253.aaee, [Mozilla], +1.404.385.aaff, Yianni (muted),
16:11:49 [Zakim]
... [Microsoft], vinay, hefferjr, efelten, peter-4As, vincent, ChrisPedigoOPA, Fielding, npdoty, WaltMichel_Comcast, WileyS, hwest, [Adobe], wseltzer, +1.646.827.aakk,
16:11:49 [Zakim]
... +44.772.301.aall, kulick, Brooks, Peder_Magee, [FTC], +1.650.365.aann, mecallahan, Jonathan_Mayer, rvaneijk, justin, Amy_Colando, schunter, [IPcaller], [Apple]
16:11:49 [Zakim]
[Mozilla] has sidstamm
16:11:49 [Zakim]
[Apple] has dsinger
16:11:49 [Zakim]
+shadi
16:11:53 [peterswire]
q?
16:12:07 [npdoty]
Zakim, aaff is peterswire
16:12:07 [Zakim]
+peterswire; got it
16:12:09 [Lmastria_DAA]
swire: User Agents and work connected to that...several people starting to have mtgs, peter is not necessarily part of the mtgs...outside of chair...but when discussions come back to group, then full group
16:12:19 [peterswire]
q?
16:12:20 [Walter]
zakim, ipcaller is walter
16:12:20 [Zakim]
+walter; got it
16:12:33 [Walter]
zakim mute me
16:12:36 [npdoty]
Lmastria_DAA: I think we're just evaluating per your framework what is available to be done, and hopefully come back to the larger group
16:12:42 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.478.aarr
16:12:53 [Lmastria_DAA]
Lou: evaluting what is available and then come back to larger group
16:13:04 [rachel_n_thomas]
zakim, +1.202.478.aarr is rachel_n_thomas
16:13:05 [Zakim]
+rachel_n_thomas; got it
16:13:26 [peterswire]
q?
16:13:32 [Lmastria_DAA]
Swire: efelten: technical aspects of other UAs...peter talking w W3C re UA not mtg 3 functional areas in CAS
16:13:36 [WileyS]
+q
16:13:37 [tlr]
ack t
16:13:39 [tlr]
ack thomas
16:13:44 [ChrisPedigoOPA_]
ChrisPedigoOPA_ has joined #dnt
16:13:59 [jmayer]
+q
16:14:30 [Lmastria_DAA]
tlr: data retntion: perhaps find time for a side mtg to progress data retention
16:14:31 [ChrisPedigoOPA__]
ChrisPedigoOPA__ has joined #dnt
16:14:41 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.595.aass
16:14:43 [Lmastria_DAA]
timing for side mtg = later this week or next
16:14:47 [Zakim]
- +1.323.253.aaee
16:15:00 [ChrisPedigo]
ChrisPedigo has joined #dnt
16:15:17 [ChrisPedigoOPA___]
ChrisPedigoOPA___ has joined #dnt
16:15:33 [npdoty]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:15:33 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeffwilson, Thomas, NAI, Chris_IAB, Rigo, paulohm, [DAA], adrianba (muted), moneill2, [Mozilla], peterswire, Yianni (muted), [Microsoft], vinay, hefferjr,
16:15:34 [Lmastria_DAA]
Shane: discussed tri-state de-id: working to evolve it to principles...happy to continue moving this fwd
16:15:36 [Zakim]
... efelten, peter-4As, vincent, ChrisPedigoOPA, Fielding, npdoty, WaltMichel_Comcast, WileyS, hwest, [Adobe], wseltzer, +1.646.827.aakk, +44.772.301.aall, kulick, Brooks,
16:15:36 [Zakim]
... Peder_Magee, [FTC], +1.650.365.aann, mecallahan, Jonathan_Mayer, rvaneijk, justin, Amy_Colando, schunter, walter, [Apple], shadi, rachel_n_thomas, +1.650.595.aass
16:15:36 [Zakim]
[Mozilla] has sidstamm
16:15:36 [Zakim]
[Apple] has dsinger
16:15:40 [phildpearce]
Zakim, +44.772.301.aall is phildpearce
16:15:41 [Zakim]
+phildpearce; got it
16:15:46 [Chris_IAB]
please include me as well
16:15:58 [peterswire]
q?
16:16:02 [npdoty]
ack WileyS
16:16:03 [johnsimpson]
johnsimpson has joined #dnt
16:16:04 [npdoty]
ack jmayer
16:16:06 [Lmastria_DAA]
Jonathan: question to raise re: issue maintenance
16:16:22 [Chapell__on_skype_]
I would like to participate in retention discussion as well
16:16:27 [Lmastria_DAA]
Jonathan: types and tiddying up = non-objectionable
16:16:39 [tlr]
q+
16:16:42 [Zakim]
+AnnaLong
16:16:52 [AnnaLong]
AnnaLong has joined #dnt
16:16:58 [Chris_IAB]
tlr, can you please ensure I am copied on the work regarding the 3-part de-id proposal (with Shane)?
16:16:58 [npdoty]
interested in retention for tlr: Shane, Chris M., Alan C.
16:17:07 [Zakim]
+johnsimpson
16:17:18 [Chris_IAB]
@npdoty, thanks
16:17:36 [johnsimpson]
Apologies, LA traffic much worse than normal...
16:17:39 [Lmastria_DAA]
Jonathan: there are some issues w substance: don't drop all history. proposal: mapping of old issues to new issues.
16:18:13 [npdoty]
the format we'll be sharing will include a list of each issue, and its specific modification (renaming, merging, changing status)
16:18:29 [Lmastria_DAA]
Swire: clarifying: tidying up (from old list to new list)
16:18:33 [Chris_IAB]
@npdoty, you should probably add Lmastria_DAA, Mike Zaneis and Marc Groman to that list of people to follow/participate in that work
16:19:44 [npdoty]
for the most part, we won't be closing many issues, but noting Pending Review (Stable) for the ones on which the group doesn't seem to be discussing actively
16:19:55 [peterswire]
q?
16:19:59 [Lmastria_DAA]
Swire: claryfing: some issues not part of draft framework...proposed: start w a slender list and if someone requests that an issue needs to be kept, then (as long as it has text) and if no one else in WG agrees, then ok
16:20:03 [tlr]
ack th
16:20:11 [johnsimpson]
q?
16:20:23 [Ari]
Ari has joined #dnt
16:20:29 [Lmastria_DAA]
tlr: critical piece: organize work...not make decisions that are hard to be undone
16:20:46 [jmayer]
I'd like to respond.
16:20:53 [Lmastria_DAA]
tlr: organize set of questions to the group in a better way
16:21:13 [peterswire]
q?
16:21:40 [johnsimpson]
how soon will we see the new issues list?
16:21:45 [Lmastria_DAA]
tlr: what Jonathan has been doing is close to what Yianni and Nick have been doing
16:21:52 [tlr]
zakim, mute me
16:21:52 [Zakim]
Thomas should now be muted
16:22:12 [Lmastria_DAA]
Wendy ( IRC) closing w/o prejudice to reopen
16:22:17 [Zakim]
-Amy_Colando
16:22:41 [Lmastria_DAA]
Jonathan: dropping substantive issues?
16:22:46 [tlr]
ack thomas
16:23:18 [jmayer]
Let me confirm my understanding: merely expressing interest in a long-standing issue is sufficient to prevent it from getting dropped.
16:24:14 [jmayer]
I agree that this will be an easier conversation to have with specifics. So let's do that.
16:24:26 [Zakim]
-vincent
16:24:26 [Lmastria_DAA]
tlr: discussion would be mroe fruitful in the specific issues...issues would be closed w/o prejudice...start with the list that Yianni and Nick produce...burden to reopen is low...let's look at the actual proposals
16:24:34 [dsinger]
q+ for one plea
16:24:41 [johnsimpson]
When do we expect to have the list?
16:25:01 [npdoty]
johnsimpson, roughly, later today
16:25:16 [Lmastria_DAA]
swire:one example = 4th item on CAS...discussed opening an issue for role of unique identifiers
16:25:24 [peterswire]
q?
16:25:51 [peterswire]
q?
16:25:56 [tlr]
ack dsinger
16:25:56 [Zakim]
dsinger, you wanted to discuss one plea
16:25:59 [Lmastria_DAA]
dsinger: if reopen issue: if you want to keep something open, let chair speak for consensus of group
16:26:12 [peterswire]
q?
16:26:30 [Lmastria_DAA]
tlr: question re #4
16:26:54 [dsinger]
if you want to keep an issue or action open, have something to say yourself; sometimes people say things like "I don't think we have consensus" when they don't have an issue themselves; please let the chairs determine consensus, and be clear what your own issues are
16:27:33 [Zakim]
-walter
16:27:33 [efelten]
We don't have any substance to discuss?
16:27:46 [tlr]
if people want to put it on the table, then happy to
16:27:59 [johnsimpson]
Seems to me we spend a lot of time on process and not text….
16:27:59 [Zakim]
-justin
16:28:02 [Lmastria_DAA]
swire: caucusing and possible paths may be emerging from the CAS workstreams/side meetings
16:28:02 [Zakim]
-rachel_n_thomas
16:28:04 [Zakim]
-[FTC]
16:28:05 [Zakim]
-peterswire
16:28:05 [Zakim]
-hefferjr
16:28:06 [Zakim]
- +1.650.365.aann
16:28:06 [Zakim]
-ChrisPedigoOPA
16:28:06 [Zakim]
- +1.650.595.aass
16:28:06 [Lmastria_DAA]
end early
16:28:07 [Zakim]
-vinay
16:28:07 [Zakim]
-Rigo
16:28:07 [Zakim]
-[Mozilla]
16:28:07 [Zakim]
-WileyS
16:28:08 [Zakim]
-efelten
16:28:08 [Zakim]
-Thomas
16:28:08 [Zakim]
-WaltMichel_Comcast
16:28:09 [Zakim]
-peter-4As
16:28:10 [Zakim]
-adrianba
16:28:10 [sidstamm]
sidstamm has left #dnt
16:28:11 [Zakim]
-[Microsoft]
16:28:11 [Zakim]
-kulick
16:28:11 [Zakim]
-moneill2
16:28:11 [Zakim]
-rvaneijk
16:28:11 [Zakim]
-Fielding
16:28:12 [Zakim]
-hwest
16:28:12 [Zakim]
-NAI
16:28:13 [Zakim]
- +1.646.827.aakk
16:28:13 [Zakim]
-[Adobe]
16:28:14 [Zakim]
-paulohm
16:28:14 [Zakim]
-Yianni
16:28:16 [Lmastria_DAA]
Lmastria_DAA has left #dnt
16:28:17 [Zakim]
-jeffwilson
16:28:19 [npdoty]
quick check in call, yield back the rest of the time to the group.
16:28:21 [Zakim]
-shadi
16:28:22 [Zakim]
-johnsimpson
16:28:24 [Zakim]
-[Apple]
16:28:26 [Zakim]
-Peder_Magee
16:28:26 [Zakim]
-Brooks
16:28:27 [Zakim]
-Chris_IAB
16:28:27 [Zakim]
-npdoty
16:28:30 [Zakim]
-wseltzer
16:28:31 [npdoty]
Zakim, list attendees
16:28:31 [Zakim]
-[DAA]
16:28:31 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +1.703.861.aaaa, Thomas, jeffwilson, +1.202.347.aabb, Rigo, +1.202.326.aacc, NAI, Chris_IAB, paulohm, +1.212.768.aadd, +1.323.253.aaee,
16:28:31 [Zakim]
... adrianba, moneill2, +1.404.385.aaff, sidstamm, +1.202.587.aagg, Yianni, [Microsoft], +1.917.934.aahh, hefferjr, +1.609.258.aaii, +1.202.697.aajj, efelten, vincent,
16:28:32 [Zakim]
... ChrisPedigoOPA, Fielding, npdoty, WaltMichel_Comcast, WileyS, [Adobe], hwest, +1.646.827.aakk, wseltzer, +1.408.836.aamm, Brooks, kulick, vinay, Peder_Magee, schunter, [FTC],
16:28:32 [Zakim]
... +1.650.365.aann, +1.202.639.aaoo, Jonathan_Mayer, peter-4As, +31.65.141.aapp, rvaneijk, +1.917.974.aaqq, Amy_Colando, mecallahan, dsinger, justin, [DAA], shadi, peterswire,
16:28:32 [Zakim]
... walter, rachel_n_thomas, +1.650.595.aass, phildpearce, AnnaLong, johnsimpson
16:28:36 [npdoty]
rrsagent, please draft the minutes
16:28:36 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/05/15-dnt-minutes.html npdoty
16:28:47 [Zakim]
-phildpearce
16:28:53 [Zakim]
-schunter
16:29:15 [Zakim]
-Jonathan_Mayer
16:29:53 [Zakim]
+Amy_Colando
16:29:57 [Zakim]
-AnnaLong
16:30:00 [johnsimpson]
johnsimpson has left #dnt
16:30:03 [Zakim]
-Amy_Colando
16:30:59 [rvaneijk]
rvaneijk has joined #dnt
16:31:51 [Zakim]
-mecallahan
16:31:53 [Zakim]
T&S_Track(dnt)12:00PM has ended
16:31:53 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.703.861.aaaa, Thomas, jeffwilson, +1.202.347.aabb, Rigo, +1.202.326.aacc, NAI, Chris_IAB, paulohm, +1.212.768.aadd, +1.323.253.aaee, adrianba, moneill2,
16:31:53 [Zakim]
... +1.404.385.aaff, sidstamm, +1.202.587.aagg, Yianni, [Microsoft], +1.917.934.aahh, hefferjr, +1.609.258.aaii, +1.202.697.aajj, efelten, vincent, ChrisPedigoOPA, Fielding,
16:31:54 [Zakim]
... npdoty, WaltMichel_Comcast, WileyS, [Adobe], hwest, +1.646.827.aakk, wseltzer, +1.408.836.aamm, Brooks, kulick, vinay, Peder_Magee, schunter, [FTC], +1.650.365.aann,
16:31:54 [Zakim]
... +1.202.639.aaoo, Jonathan_Mayer, peter-4As, +31.65.141.aapp, rvaneijk, +1.917.974.aaqq, Amy_Colando, mecallahan, dsinger, justin, [DAA], shadi, peterswire, walter,
16:31:54 [Zakim]
... rachel_n_thomas, +1.650.595.aass, phildpearce, AnnaLong, johnsimpson
16:32:55 [rigo]
rigo has joined #dnt
16:34:00 [strider]
strider has joined #dnt
16:48:29 [strider]
strider has joined #dnt
16:51:05 [Zakim]
T&S_Track(dnt)12:00PM has now started
16:51:13 [Zakim]
+schunter
16:51:46 [Zakim]
-schunter
16:51:47 [Zakim]
T&S_Track(dnt)12:00PM has ended
16:51:47 [Zakim]
Attendees were schunter
17:07:46 [strider]
strider has joined #dnt
17:12:28 [dsinger]
dsinger has joined #dnt
17:31:34 [strider]
strider has joined #dnt
17:40:14 [schunter]
schunter has joined #dnt
18:29:17 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #dnt
18:45:03 [rvaneijk_]
rvaneijk_ has joined #dnt
18:46:50 [rvaneijk_]
zakim, who is here?
18:47:35 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #dnt
18:47:39 [rvaneijk_]
zakim, who is here?
18:47:39 [Zakim]
sorry, rvaneijk_, I don't know what conference this is
18:47:40 [Zakim]
On IRC I see rvaneijk_, rigo, rvaneijk, David_MacMillan, RRSAgent, npdoty, hober, Walter, trackbot, tlr, mischat, wseltzer
18:47:56 [rvaneijk_]
ISSUE: define new word for yellow state due to the fact that the process of de-identification spans all three states (red,yellow and green).
18:47:56 [trackbot]
Created ISSUE-198 - Define new word for yellow state due to the fact that the process of de-identification spans all three states (red,yellow and green).; please complete additional details at <http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/198/edit>.
18:49:37 [rvaneijk_]
zakim, please leave
18:49:37 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #dnt
19:56:08 [strider]
strider has joined #dnt
20:18:23 [strider]
strider has joined #dnt
20:27:30 [rvaneijk]
rvaneijk has joined #dnt
20:29:11 [schunter]
schunter has joined #dnt
22:34:47 [strider]
strider has joined #dnt
22:35:59 [strider]
strider has joined #dnt
22:39:58 [npdoty_]
npdoty_ has joined #dnt
22:44:32 [npdoty_]
npdoty_ has joined #dnt