Who Should Participate
This workshop is designed to appeal to developers and entrepreneurs using or wishing to use open data in their products and services, as well as publishers interested in learning more about how their data is used and the potential for further use. Specifically it targets:
- developers and software companies with experience of success in using open data (how did you do it);
- developers and software companies with experience of failure in using open data (what went wrong, what needs to change);
- data publishers (what are your expectations?);
- data owners considering publishing their data (what are your fears?);
- data visualization specialists (what's your wish list?);
- journalists, civic hackers and other end users.
The hashtag for the event is #odw13
W3C gratefully acknowledges Google for hosting this workshop.
Expression of interest — please send a short e-mail to Phil Archer ASAP.
3 March 2013:
Deadline for Position Papers
26 March 2013:
Acceptance notification and registration instructions sent. Program and position papers posted on the workshop website.
22nd April 2013, 19:00
Open Data Meetup – London
23rd April 2013, 09:30
18:00 - 20:00 ODI Networking Evening Sold Out!
24th April 17:00