IRC log of i18n on 2013-04-04

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:56:57 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #i18n
14:56:57 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/04/04-i18n-irc
14:57:01 [David]
David has joined #i18n
14:57:09 [aphillip]
trackbot, prepare teleconference
14:57:11 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:57:13 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 4186
14:57:13 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see I18N_CoreWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
14:57:14 [trackbot]
Meeting: Internationalization Working Group Teleconference
14:57:14 [trackbot]
Date: 04 April 2013
14:57:28 [aphillip]
Agenda: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2013Apr/0002.html
14:57:36 [aphillip]
Chair: Addison Phillips
14:58:19 [aphillip]
RRSAgent, set logs world
14:58:31 [aphillip]
rrsagent, draft minutes
14:58:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/04/04-i18n-minutes.html aphillip
14:58:49 [aphillip]
rrsagent, set logs world
14:59:06 [aphillip]
agenda+ ITS 2.0 review
14:59:09 [aphillip]
agenda+ bidi discussion
15:01:41 [r12a]
zakim, dial richard please
15:01:41 [Zakim]
ok, r12a; the call is being made
15:01:41 [Zakim]
I18N_CoreWG()11:00AM has now started
15:01:43 [Zakim]
+Richard
15:01:58 [Zakim]
+aphillip
15:02:01 [r12a]
zakim, who's here?
15:02:01 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Richard, aphillip
15:02:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see David, RRSAgent, Zakim, aphillip, fsasaki, r12a, trackbot
15:02:35 [Norbert]
Norbert has joined #i18n
15:03:08 [aphillip]
regrets+ Aharon
15:03:44 [Zakim]
+Norbert
15:04:07 [JcK]
JcK has joined #i18n
15:05:03 [Zakim]
+JcK
15:05:42 [aphillip]
Topic: Agenda
15:05:50 [aphillip]
agenda?
15:06:02 [aphillip]
Topic: Action Items
15:06:32 [r12a]
http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/open
15:08:04 [aphillip]
close ACTION-197
15:08:04 [trackbot]
Closed ACTION-197 Move meeting to 1500 utc following change to summer time.
15:09:06 [aphillip]
felix, did you get to ACTION-201?
15:09:19 [aphillip]
Topic: Info Share
15:09:33 [fsasaki]
action-201?
15:09:33 [trackbot]
ACTION-201 -- Felix Sasaki to change example 47 and 45 in ITS spec -- due 2013-04-04 -- OPEN
15:09:33 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/201
15:09:49 [aphillip]
richard: have w3m approval on the workshop
15:09:53 [aphillip]
... on 4th June
15:10:42 [r12a]
s/have w3m approval/are working towards w3m approval/
15:10:44 [fsasaki]
wrt to action-201, see my question at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2013JanMar/0394.html
15:11:13 [Zakim]
+??P36
15:12:19 [aphillip]
felix: above link is to email
15:12:29 [aphillip]
... action is to change the examples
15:12:36 [aphillip]
... want to make sure that's what you really want
15:12:49 [aphillip]
ScribeNick: aphillip
15:12:59 [aphillip]
richard: objection was that it wasn't a quote
15:13:04 [aphillip]
felix: what's the example
15:13:08 [aphillip]
richard: #48
15:13:25 [aphillip]
... removed <q> around "Internationalization Activity, W3C" because it's not a quote
15:13:33 [aphillip]
... also applies to other items like that
15:13:56 [aphillip]
felix: ah... understand. will make change
15:14:13 [aphillip]
agenda?
15:14:23 [aphillip]
zakim, take up agendum 1
15:14:23 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "ITS 2.0 review" taken up [from aphillip]
15:14:44 [aphillip]
felix: can convey Yves's message
15:14:54 [aphillip]
... make you aware of latest edit from Yves
15:15:19 [fsasaki]
storage size topic - latest draft at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2013AprJun/att-0005/storageSize.pdf
15:19:16 [aphillip]
action: addison: say we're satisfied with storageSize in ITS 2.0
15:19:16 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-202 - Say we're satisfied with storageSize in ITS 2.0 [on Addison Phillips - due 2013-04-11].
15:19:39 [aphillip]
felix: one remark on ITS
15:19:59 [aphillip]
... don't see any more critical remarks coming in
15:20:19 [aphillip]
... hopefully we can close everything in our f2f coming next month
15:20:44 [aphillip]
agenda?
15:21:21 [aphillip]
Topic: Review Radar
15:21:23 [aphillip]
http://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Review_radar
15:23:05 [aphillip]
Topic: AOB?
15:23:52 [fsasaki]
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=21084
15:24:53 [fsasaki]
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=21495
15:25:15 [fsasaki]
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/dom.html#the-translate-attribute
15:26:16 [aphillip]
felix: what-wg and html5 draft are not the same, get out of synch easily
15:26:19 [aphillip]
... wonder how to address
15:31:32 [aphillip]
action: felix: ping/coordinate with robin to find out how HTML and WHAT-WG are reconciling differences e.g. the ones related to translatability attributes
15:31:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-203 - Ping/coordinate with robin to find out how HTML and WHAT-WG are reconciling differences e.g. the ones related to translatability attributes [on Felix Sasaki - due 2013-04-11].
15:31:56 [aphillip]
Topic: AOB?
15:32:59 [Zakim]
-fsasaki
15:32:59 [Zakim]
-JcK
15:33:00 [Zakim]
-aphillip
15:33:01 [Zakim]
-Norbert
15:33:07 [aphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:33:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/04/04-i18n-minutes.html aphillip
15:33:23 [aphillip]
zakim, who is here?
15:33:23 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Richard
15:33:24 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Norbert, David, RRSAgent, Zakim, aphillip, r12a, trackbot
15:33:33 [r12a]
zakim, drop richard
15:33:33 [Zakim]
Richard is being disconnected
15:33:35 [Zakim]
I18N_CoreWG()11:00AM has ended
15:33:35 [Zakim]
Attendees were Richard, aphillip, Norbert, JcK, fsasaki
15:33:42 [aphillip]
zakim, bye
15:33:42 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #i18n
15:33:47 [aphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:33:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/04/04-i18n-minutes.html aphillip