IRC log of dap on 2013-02-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:21:13 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dap
14:21:13 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/02/20-dap-irc
14:21:15 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:21:15 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #dap
14:21:17 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DAP
14:21:17 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see UW_DAP()10:00AM scheduled to start in 39 minutes
14:21:18 [trackbot]
Meeting: Device APIs Working Group Teleconference
14:21:18 [trackbot]
Date: 20 February 2013
14:21:55 [fjh]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Feb/0070.html
14:22:15 [fjh]
fjh has changed the topic to: dap 3279 ; agenda http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Feb/0070.html
14:22:36 [fjh]
Chair: Frederick_Hirsch
14:22:40 [fjh]
Present+ Frederick_Hirsch
14:22:55 [fjh]
Regrets+ Dominique_Hazael-Massieux
14:54:43 [naomi]
naomi has joined #dap
14:58:15 [dcheng3]
dcheng3 has joined #dap
14:59:38 [dtran]
dtran has joined #dap
15:00:09 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has now started
15:00:16 [Zakim]
+Josh_Soref
15:00:38 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:00:39 [Zakim]
+dcheng3
15:00:44 [dcheng3]
Present+ Diana_Cheng
15:00:53 [fjh]
zakim, [IPcaller] isme
15:00:53 [Zakim]
I don't understand '[IPcaller] isme', fjh
15:01:06 [fjh]
zakim, [IPCaller] is me
15:01:06 [Zakim]
+fjh; got it
15:01:09 [dtran]
Present+ Dzung_Tran
15:01:17 [fjh]
s/zakim, [IPcaller] isme//
15:01:24 [fjh]
rrsagent, generate minutes
15:01:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/02/20-dap-minutes.html fjh
15:01:46 [Zakim]
+ +1.858.750.aaaa
15:01:54 [AnssiK]
AnssiK has joined #dap
15:02:12 [gmandyam]
gmandyam has joined #dap
15:02:43 [AnssiK]
Present+ Anssi_Kostiainen
15:02:44 [Zakim]
+??P22
15:02:50 [AnssiK]
zakim, ??P22 is me
15:02:50 [Zakim]
+AnssiK; got it
15:03:32 [fjh]
zakim, aaaa is gmandyam
15:03:32 [Zakim]
+gmandyam; got it
15:03:34 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
15:03:34 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Josh_Soref, fjh, dcheng3, gmandyam, AnssiK
15:03:35 [Zakim]
On IRC I see gmandyam, AnssiK, dtran, dcheng3, naomi, Zakim, RRSAgent, tobie, lgombos, fjh, slightlyoff, Josh_Soref, mounir, trackbot
15:04:23 [Milan_Patel]
Milan_Patel has joined #dap
15:06:01 [fjh]
Topic: Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements
15:06:11 [Zakim]
+Milan_Patel
15:07:51 [Josh_Soref]
scribe: Josh_Soref
15:08:19 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.267.aabb
15:08:25 [fjh]
Media Capture Task Force F2F 5-7 February, minutes: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2013Feb/0034.html
15:08:36 [Cathy]
Cathy has joined #dap
15:08:42 [fjh]
zakim, aabb is cathy
15:08:42 [Zakim]
+cathy; got it
15:09:32 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: there wasn't anything particularly surprising at the meeting
15:09:40 [Josh_Soref]
... there's progress being made on recording
15:09:46 [Josh_Soref]
... and on audio-video stuff
15:09:57 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: Minutes Approval
15:10:02 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Feb/att-0023/minutes-2013-02-06.html
15:10:07 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: is there any concern about approving the minutes?
15:10:12 [fjh]
proposed RESOLUTION: Draft minutes from 6 February 2013 are approved.
15:10:23 [Josh_Soref]
RESOLUTION: Draft minutes from 6 February 2013 are approved.
15:10:35 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: F2F Planning & Web Intents / Web Activities
15:10:41 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: we need to decide on a F2F
15:10:47 [Josh_Soref]
... and we need to decide the work we're doing
15:10:51 [Josh_Soref]
... and we need to lock down a date
15:10:56 [Josh_Soref]
... i'm stuck on what to do as a chair
15:11:05 [Josh_Soref]
... if we don't do Web Intents
15:11:35 [Josh_Soref]
... or something similar, then i'm not sure how we'll progress contacts and similar
15:11:46 [fjh]
F2F in June 3-7 or 17-21 in Dusseldorf?
15:11:48 [Josh_Soref]
... and then i'm not sure what we need for a F2F
15:12:03 [Josh_Soref]
... F2F hosting by dcheng3
15:12:08 [Josh_Soref]
... i'd argue we should lock one of those down
15:12:11 [fjh]
TPAC 2013: Nov 18-22 in Shenzhen - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Jan/0095.html
15:12:35 [Josh_Soref]
... if we don't meet in June, then we'd probably meet earlier
15:12:47 [Josh_Soref]
... it's hard to decide if we don't know where web intents is going
15:13:04 [Josh_Soref]
... dcheng3, you mentioned you could reserve both and cancel one later?
15:13:08 [Josh_Soref]
dcheng3: yes
15:13:13 [fjh]
Close all actions on Web Intents ? ACTION-519, ACTION-550, ACTION-551, ACTION-556, ACTION-574, ACTION-591
15:13:14 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: ok, let's do that
15:13:32 [fjh]
ACTION-519?
15:13:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-519 -- Claes Nilsson to add a proposal for hidden disposition. -- due 2012-08-15 -- OPEN
15:13:32 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/519
15:13:38 [fjh]
action-550?
15:13:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-550 -- James Hawkins to add event for on load to webintents spec -- due 2012-07-17 -- OPEN
15:13:38 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/550
15:13:38 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: i think we can close these actions, we can always reopen them later
15:13:46 [fjh]
ACTION-551?
15:13:46 [trackbot]
ACTION-551 -- James Hawkins to share proposal on list to handle dynamic insertion/removal etc of <intent> tags -- due 2012-07-17 -- OPEN
15:13:46 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/551
15:13:53 [fjh]
ACTION-556?
15:13:53 [trackbot]
ACTION-556 -- Robin Berjon to set up test repository with example, docs, manifest generation for Web Intents -- due 2012-07-18 -- OPEN
15:13:53 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/556
15:13:58 [fjh]
ACTION-574?
15:13:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-574 -- Josh Soref to create facebook WebIntents Pick Contacts provider -- due 2012-09-05 -- OPEN
15:13:58 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/574
15:14:10 [fjh]
ACTION-591?
15:14:10 [trackbot]
ACTION-591 -- Greg Billock to work with mounir to create new webintents draft that reflects web activities and issues -- due 2012-11-08 -- OPEN
15:14:10 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/591
15:14:33 [fjh]
close ACTION-519
15:14:33 [trackbot]
Closed ACTION-519 Add a proposal for hidden disposition..
15:14:38 [fjh]
close ACTION-550
15:14:38 [trackbot]
Closed ACTION-550 add event for on load to webintents spec.
15:14:42 [fjh]
action-551
15:14:42 [trackbot]
ACTION-551 -- James Hawkins to share proposal on list to handle dynamic insertion/removal etc of <intent> tags -- due 2012-07-17 -- OPEN
15:14:42 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/551
15:14:53 [fjh]
close action-551
15:14:53 [trackbot]
Closed ACTION-551 share proposal on list to handle dynamic insertion/removal etc of <intent> tags.
15:15:28 [fjh]
close action-556
15:15:28 [trackbot]
Closed ACTION-556 Set up test repository with example, docs, manifest generation for Web Intents.
15:15:36 [fjh]
close action-574
15:15:36 [trackbot]
Closed ACTION-574 Create facebook WebIntents Pick Contacts provider.
15:15:49 [fjh]
close action-591
15:15:49 [trackbot]
Closed ACTION-591 Work with mounir to create new webintents draft that reflects web activities and issues.
15:16:53 [hiroto]
hiroto has joined #dap
15:17:40 [hiroto]
hiroto has joined #dap
15:17:43 [AnssiK]
WebKit Bugzilla entry "remove web intents code" https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=109501
15:20:16 [fjh]
fjh: removal of code means no longer part of build, josh notes that code it depends on could change, breaking it if it were to be restored later
15:20:30 [fjh]
anssik: suggests there might be a replacement?
15:20:34 [Josh_Soref]
s/fjh/scribe
15:20:35 [Josh_Soref]
s/fjh/scribe
15:20:37 [Josh_Soref]
s/fjh/scribe
15:20:43 [Josh_Soref]
s/scribe: removal/fjh: scribe/
15:21:08 [fjh]
fjh: web activities only limited to local device, not web case
15:21:20 [Josh_Soref]
s/fjh/scribe
15:21:21 [Josh_Soref]
s/fjh/scribe
15:21:28 [Josh_Soref]
Scribe: fjh
15:21:37 [Josh_Soref]
s/scribe: web/fjh: web
15:21:39 [fjh]
anssik: mounir and jonas suggested it could be extended to web, but yes currently scoped more toward sysapps
15:22:06 [Josh_Soref]
Scribe: Josh_Soref
15:22:34 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: we're at a point where we must make decisions as a group for what the group does
15:23:01 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: Network Service Discovery
15:23:23 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: i know there's been a lot of list discussion
15:23:32 [fjh]
Additional spec updates based on Cathy's latest comments and naming item?
15:23:33 [Josh_Soref]
... there were additional spec updates based on Cathy 's comments
15:23:37 [Josh_Soref]
... but there are still more required
15:23:40 [fjh]
Update introduction to clarify scope, related to thread since last call?
15:23:41 [Josh_Soref]
... Cathy made more comments, great, thank you
15:23:58 [fjh]
fjh: send rich email re suggestions
15:24:01 [Josh_Soref]
... richt isn't on the call
15:24:12 [fjh]
Publish updated WD (previously published 4 Oct 2012)
15:24:32 [Josh_Soref]
... Cathy, are we getting to the point where it's worth publishing another draft?
15:24:48 [Josh_Soref]
Cathy: yeah, i think if we have the update, then it's a good time to publish another WD
15:25:08 [fjh]
action: fjh to check with richt re network service discovery API updates and WD publication
15:25:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-614 - Check with richt re network service discovery API updates and WD publication [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2013-02-27].
15:25:26 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: is there an indication of when you'll be available?
15:25:53 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: Battery
15:26:01 [fjh]
Update to editors draft, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Feb/0036.html
15:26:08 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: there's an update to the ED from mounir
15:26:29 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: the changes make the interface definition align with modern specs
15:26:36 [Josh_Soref]
... nothing that affects implementations
15:26:42 [Josh_Soref]
... on testing, i think there's nothing to do
15:26:49 [fjh]
fjh: so we should not need to cycle back to LC and CR
15:26:59 [Josh_Soref]
... the test suite is there, waiting for implementations to pass
15:27:13 [Josh_Soref]
s/fjh/scribe
15:27:13 [Josh_Soref]
s/fjh/scribe
15:27:13 [Josh_Soref]
s/scribe: so/fjh: so/
15:27:25 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: there's a question of if we do a new LC
15:27:32 [Josh_Soref]
... or go straight to CR
15:27:50 [Josh_Soref]
... we changed the idl to partial interface?
15:27:55 [Josh_Soref]
s/?//
15:28:09 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: so it just changed the language for hooking?
15:28:10 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: yes
15:28:19 [fjh]
action: check with DOM that CR to PR status still ok despite Battery update by Mounir
15:28:19 [trackbot]
Error finding 'check'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/users>.
15:28:36 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: partial interface means no need for [NoInterfaceObject]
15:28:40 [fjh]
action: to check with DOM that CR to PR status still ok despite Battery update by Mounir
15:28:40 [trackbot]
Error finding 'to'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/users>.
15:28:57 [fjh]
action: fjh to check with DOM that CR to PR status still ok despite Battery update by member:Mounir
15:28:57 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-615 - check with DOM that CR to PR status still ok despite Battery update by member:Mounir [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2013-02-27].
15:29:24 [fjh]
Topic: OMA Liaison/ network efficiency
15:29:42 [fjh]
Tobie suggests providing APIs that offer functionality in efficient manner (e.g. background upload) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Feb/0058.html
15:29:42 [fjh]
move topic and discussion to "Network-Friendly App and WebApp Best Practices Community Group" or coremob ?
15:29:42 [fjh]
http://www.w3.org/community/networkfriendly/
15:29:42 [fjh]
http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/
15:30:02 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: the networkfriendly CG has been active for a while
15:30:13 [AnssiK]
+1 to push the work to CoreMob
15:30:14 [Josh_Soref]
... i think coremob is probably where the Document should go
15:30:28 [fjh]
fjh: i suggest Bryan propose this to coremob
15:30:38 [fjh]
Topic: SysApps and DAP Coordination
15:30:46 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Feb/0033.html (Frederick)
15:30:47 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Feb/0067.html (Wonsuk)
15:30:47 [fjh]
defer discussion to list?
15:31:05 [fjh]
ACTION-612?
15:31:05 [trackbot]
ACTION-612 -- Frederick Hirsch to review SysApps and DAP overlap and discuss with SysApps chairs -- due 2013-02-13 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:31:05 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/612
15:31:09 [fjh]
close ACTION-612
15:31:10 [trackbot]
Closed ACTION-612 Review SysApps and DAP overlap and discuss with SysApps chairs.
15:31:21 [fjh]
Topic: Proximity/Light
15:31:30 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Feb/0022.html
15:32:07 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: i can't figure out how to close the LC comments because i haven't gotten a response from dougt
15:32:18 [Josh_Soref]
Josh_Soref: isn't that dom's job?
15:32:20 [fjh]
fjh: I think we are all set on comments, but almost all set
15:32:24 [gmandyam]
q+
15:32:32 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: dom said if you don't get a response in reasonable time...
15:32:38 [gmandyam]
Question on Action 612
15:33:05 [Josh_Soref]
Zakim, who is on the call?
15:33:05 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Josh_Soref, fjh, dcheng3, gmandyam, AnssiK, Milan_Patel, cathy
15:33:06 [AnssiK]
q+
15:33:12 [fjh]
ack gmandyam
15:33:37 [Josh_Soref]
gmandyam: we mentioned Pick-Contact
15:33:54 [Josh_Soref]
... i thought when we talked with SysApps, we were talking about resurrecting the old Contacts-API
15:34:00 [Josh_Soref]
... what exactly is the overlap
15:34:11 [Josh_Soref]
... the webintents dependent stuff, or the old stuff?
15:34:17 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: i think it's the definition of the data
15:34:32 [Josh_Soref]
... whether you use the SysApps API or the Pick-Contact API
15:34:38 [Josh_Soref]
... you'd get back a vCard object
15:34:46 [Josh_Soref]
... i think we should separate that out
15:34:51 [Josh_Soref]
gmandyam: as a joint deliverable?
15:34:59 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: either joint or as a deliverable of this group
15:35:39 [Josh_Soref]
ack AnssiK
15:35:54 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: i volunteered to help rick draft his proposal
15:35:58 [Josh_Soref]
... but i haven't heard back
15:36:20 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: does it make sense to pursue that?
15:36:30 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: it sounds like he doesn't have immediate cycles
15:36:38 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: it doesn't seem like there was support for doing it
15:36:50 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: i haven't heard support for rick's proposal from others
15:36:54 [Josh_Soref]
... especially implementers
15:37:06 [Josh_Soref]
... who support the existing work
15:37:14 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: he had some privacy stuff?
15:37:27 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: the privacy comment was orthogonal to the design discussion
15:37:37 [Josh_Soref]
... i think that's in the agenda
15:37:51 [Josh_Soref]
... we can close that issue, there was no support for improving the privacy
15:38:23 [Josh_Soref]
... i'll send an email to him
15:38:46 [fjh]
Topic: Action Review
15:38:54 [fjh]
ACTION-565?
15:38:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-565 -- Josh Soref to propose text for HTML Media Capture to allow for alternative capture device if specified device not available -- due 2012-08-22 -- OPEN
15:38:54 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/565
15:40:28 [fjh]
josh_soref: probably moot
15:40:34 [fjh]
fjh: falls back to file, no
15:40:43 [Josh_Soref]
Josh_Soref: actually, i think i need to send a note
15:40:44 [fjh]
josh_soref: not sure about video
15:41:06 [fjh]
action-592?
15:41:06 [trackbot]
ACTION-592 -- Niklas Widell to provide draft sensors landscape document -- due 2012-11-09 -- OPEN
15:41:06 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/592
15:41:09 [Josh_Soref]
... because if you were asked for video/*, the UA should also allow a mic- input if you don't have a video- input
15:41:34 [fjh]
action: fjh to send message to Niklas re ACTION-592 then close
15:41:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-616 - Send message to Niklas re ACTION-592 then close [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2013-02-27].
15:41:48 [fjh]
Topic: Issue Review
15:41:53 [fjh]
ISSUE-125?
15:41:53 [trackbot]
ISSUE-125 -- Capabilities API compatibility with web privacy and security, assuming untrusted, fingerprinting risk -- open
15:41:53 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/125
15:42:31 [fjh]
fjh: believe this can be closed, sounds sysapps api specific?
15:44:47 [Clarke]
Clarke has joined #dap
15:45:39 [fjh]
close ISSUE-125
15:45:39 [trackbot]
Closed ISSUE-125 Capabilities API compatibility with web privacy and security, assuming untrusted, fingerprinting risk.
15:46:20 [fjh]
josh_soref: we should be careful to make clear that DAP supports security and privacy through user interaction as opposed to policy mechanism
15:49:28 [Josh_Soref]
dcheng3: i can add a note to the youtube video in the comments section
15:49:39 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: adding a note that user interaction drives things, is good
15:50:09 [fjh]
ISSUE-126?
15:50:09 [trackbot]
ISSUE-126 -- Should DAP review and take advantage of SysApps security models -- open
15:50:09 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/126
15:51:09 [fjh]
fjh: suggest we close this, as DAP will not overlap sysapps in this area
15:51:25 [fjh]
close ISSUE-126
15:51:26 [trackbot]
Closed ISSUE-126 Should DAP review and take advantage of SysApps security models.
15:51:34 [fjh]
ISSUE-127?
15:51:34 [trackbot]
ISSUE-127 -- Status section of Battery CR draft should include exit criteria and at-risk items -- open
15:51:34 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/127
15:52:27 [fjh]
fjh: this material should have been in status section
15:53:05 [fjh]
maybe we should republish CR draft to incorporate Mounir's change and an update to the status section
15:54:11 [fjh]
fjh: need to be clear on exit criteria
15:54:19 [hiroto]
hiroto has joined #dap
15:54:21 [Josh_Soref]
Josh_Soref: i think that TPAC is the correct place for discussing "how does one progress a spec to REC if the only rendering engine being developed is WebKit"
15:54:44 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: the exit criteria is 2 implementations
15:54:57 [fjh]
no features at risk
15:55:00 [Josh_Soref]
... do Safari, Chrome, and future Opera count as possibly 2?
15:55:09 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: you were silent on this?
15:55:11 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: yes
15:55:44 [Josh_Soref]
Josh_Soref: for this spec, there's a Firefox impl too
15:55:50 [Josh_Soref]
... so this isn't relevant to us for this spec
15:56:20 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: what makes an implementation
15:56:27 [Josh_Soref]
... Firefox the browser is an implementation
15:56:35 [Josh_Soref]
... is FirefoxOS an implementation?
15:56:47 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: given that we rely on Browser security model
15:57:01 [Josh_Soref]
... i don't think we can count things that don't include the security model
15:57:17 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: i know we said no experimental implementations
15:57:24 [Josh_Soref]
... we need to document the exit-criteria
15:57:42 [Josh_Soref]
... if we don't have them documented, then someone from team will flag it when we try to exit
15:58:24 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: i think Vibration has the same issue
15:58:31 [Josh_Soref]
... the status section should have exit-criteria
15:58:58 [fjh]
ISSUE-128?
15:58:58 [trackbot]
ISSUE-128 -- Need more description on how bandwidth should be estimated -- open
15:58:58 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/128
15:59:07 [fjh]
Topic: Testing
15:59:25 [Josh_Soref]
Josh_Soref: i'd like to move vibration forward
15:59:44 [Josh_Soref]
... but the vibration tests are only contributions
16:00:03 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: i need a device
16:00:10 [Josh_Soref]
Josh_Soref: ok, i'll try to get dev-rel to send you one
16:00:52 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: we need two implementations
16:01:04 [Josh_Soref]
Josh_Soref: i'm pretty sure Gecko has an implementation
16:01:12 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: so you should be asking for a Gecko device too
16:01:22 [Josh_Soref]
AnssiK: yeah, sure
16:01:42 [Josh_Soref]
... i've been looking for Firefox OS devices, but they're in short supply
16:05:33 [Josh_Soref]
Topic: AOB
16:05:38 [Josh_Soref]
fjh: thanks everyone
16:05:43 [Zakim]
-AnssiK
16:05:44 [Josh_Soref]
[ Adjourned ]
16:05:46 [Josh_Soref]
trackbot, end meeting
16:05:46 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
16:05:47 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Josh_Soref, dcheng3, fjh, +1.858.750.aaaa, AnssiK, gmandyam, Milan_Patel, +1.781.267.aabb, cathy
16:05:48 [Zakim]
-Milan_Patel
16:05:48 [Zakim]
-fjh
16:05:50 [Zakim]
-gmandyam
16:05:50 [Zakim]
-dcheng3
16:05:53 [Zakim]
-cathy
16:05:54 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:05:54 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/02/20-dap-minutes.html trackbot
16:05:55 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has ended
16:05:55 [Zakim]
Attendees were Josh_Soref, dcheng3, fjh, +1.858.750.aaaa, AnssiK, gmandyam, Milan_Patel, +1.781.267.aabb, cathy
16:05:55 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
16:05:55 [RRSAgent]
I see 5 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2013/02/20-dap-actions.rdf :
16:05:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: fjh to check with richt re network service discovery API updates and WD publication [1]
16:05:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/02/20-dap-irc#T15-25-08
16:05:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: check with DOM that CR to PR status still ok despite Battery update by Mounir [2]
16:05:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/02/20-dap-irc#T15-28-19
16:05:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: to check with DOM that CR to PR status still ok despite Battery update by Mounir [3]
16:05:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/02/20-dap-irc#T15-28-40
16:05:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: fjh to check with DOM that CR to PR status still ok despite Battery update by member:Mounir [4]
16:05:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/02/20-dap-irc#T15-28-57
16:05:55 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: fjh to send message to Niklas re ACTION-592 then close [5]
16:05:55 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2013/02/20-dap-irc#T15-41-34