IRC log of gld on 2013-01-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:00:55 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #gld
15:00:55 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/01/17-gld-irc
15:00:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #gld
15:01:29 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has joined #gld
15:01:41 [HadleyBeeman]
zakim, this is gld
15:01:41 [Zakim]
ok, HadleyBeeman; that matches T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM
15:01:47 [Zakim]
+??P39
15:01:48 [HadleyBeeman]
zakim, who is here?
15:01:48 [Zakim]
On the phone I see HadleyBeeman, +91.80.67.84.aaaa, ??P39
15:01:48 [Zakim]
On IRC I see DaveReynolds, Zakim, RRSAgent, PhilA, boris, martin_, HadleyBeeman, olyerickson, bhyland, TallTed, danbri, trackbot, sandro
15:02:04 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:02:08 [olyerickson]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:02:08 [Zakim]
On the phone I see HadleyBeeman, +91.80.67.84.aaaa, ??P39, [IPcaller]
15:02:14 [DaveReynolds]
zakim, IPcaller is me
15:02:14 [Zakim]
+DaveReynolds; got it
15:02:24 [boris]
zakim,code?
15:02:25 [Zakim]
the conference code is 45394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), boris
15:02:36 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:02:36 [olyerickson]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:02:37 [Zakim]
On the phone I see HadleyBeeman, +91.80.67.84.aaaa, ??P39, DaveReynolds, Sandro
15:02:51 [bhyland]
dialing in, apologies...
15:02:55 [Zakim]
+ +34.91.334.aabb
15:02:57 [olyerickson]
zakim, I am ??P39.
15:02:57 [Zakim]
+olyerickson; got it
15:02:57 [HadleyBeeman]
zakim, aaaa is biplav
15:02:59 [Zakim]
+biplav; got it
15:03:00 [Biplav]
Biplav has joined #gld
15:03:13 [olyerickson]
zakim, mute me.
15:03:14 [Zakim]
olyerickson should now be muted
15:03:14 [Zakim]
- +34.91.334.aabb
15:03:21 [Zakim]
+davidwood
15:03:28 [bhyland]
zakim, davidwood is me
15:03:28 [Zakim]
+bhyland; got it
15:04:01 [Zakim]
+ +34.91.334.aacc
15:04:10 [boris]
zakim, aacc is me
15:04:10 [Zakim]
+boris; got it
15:04:16 [boris]
zakim, mute me
15:04:16 [Zakim]
boris should now be muted
15:04:31 [Zakim]
-boris
15:04:43 [HadleyBeeman]
zakim, who is speaking?
15:04:53 [Zakim]
HadleyBeeman, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: bhyland (89%)
15:05:24 [Zakim]
-biplav
15:05:25 [Zakim]
+??P46
15:05:29 [martin_]
zakim, P46 is me
15:05:29 [Zakim]
sorry, martin_, I do not recognize a party named 'P46'
15:05:40 [martin_]
zakim, ??P46 is me
15:05:40 [Zakim]
+martin_; got it
15:06:01 [Zakim]
+OpenLink_Software
15:06:09 [martin_]
zakim, mute me
15:06:09 [Zakim]
martin_ should now be muted
15:06:20 [TallTed]
Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily me
15:06:20 [Zakim]
+TallTed; got it
15:06:21 [TallTed]
Zakim, mute me
15:06:21 [Zakim]
TallTed should now be muted
15:06:40 [bhyland]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20130117
15:07:01 [sandro]
scribe: sandro
15:07:11 [bhyland]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:07:11 [Zakim]
On the phone I see HadleyBeeman, olyerickson (muted), DaveReynolds, Sandro, bhyland, martin_ (muted), TallTed (muted)
15:07:20 [olyerickson]
(says...)
15:07:30 [TallTed]
TallTed has changed the topic to: Govt Linked Data WG - http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/ - Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20130117
15:07:40 [martin_]
zakim, unmute me
15:07:40 [Zakim]
martin_ should no longer be muted
15:07:52 [martin_]
zakim, mute me
15:07:52 [Zakim]
martin_ should now be muted
15:08:05 [sandro]
(martin alvarez)
15:08:32 [sandro]
bern: we could do tracker or talk about w3
15:09:03 [Zakim]
+ +91.80.67.84.aadd
15:09:12 [Zakim]
+??P61
15:09:12 [james]
james has joined #gld
15:09:15 [Zakim]
+??P62
15:09:18 [PhilA]
zakim, ??P62 is me
15:09:18 [Zakim]
+PhilA; got it
15:09:21 [sandro]
sandro: I'm not willing to partiticpate in this w3 discussion
15:09:26 [olyerickson]
bhyland: proposes "Discuss visibility of W3C in Open Government Data landscape"
15:09:50 [sandro]
hadley: is this official thing? or informal?
15:09:51 [Zakim]
+Mike_Pendleton
15:10:03 [Mike_Pendleton]
Mike_Pendleton has joined #gld
15:10:13 [HadleyBeeman]
I'm just curious about whether/how this fits within our charter.
15:10:23 [HadleyBeeman]
(Or if this is an off-the-record chat)
15:10:34 [sandro]
bern: I could air my concern and people can tell me it's not a problem
15:10:43 [Biplav]
Biplav has joined #gld
15:10:43 [sandro]
sandro: is this the same as at tpac?
15:10:46 [HadleyBeeman]
scribe: Hadleybeeman
15:10:50 [sandro]
HadleyBeeman, I'll keep scribing, it's fine.
15:10:58 [sandro]
scribe: sandro
15:10:58 [HadleyBeeman]
Go for it, sandro. Thanks!!
15:11:32 [sandro]
bern: GLD was set up with an expectation of participation from data.gov.uk and John Sheridan
15:12:18 [sandro]
bern: I went to a conference at US NIST -- which is the org responsible for broadly data stewardship related to measurement -- and there wasn't any presence of the W3 there. Audience of 400-500 people.
15:12:20 [PhilA]
q+ to interrupt this
15:12:28 [sandro]
bern: we're not so visible, from what I can tell.
15:12:40 [sandro]
bern: are we visible in the UK, in Spain, etc?
15:12:45 [PhilA]
q-
15:13:08 [sandro]
PhilA: +1 sandro I don't think this an appropriate use of the group's time. we have open issues, vocabs, etc.
15:13:18 [bhyland]
PhilA
15:13:27 [sandro]
PhilA: I'm happy to talk about what's going on, but it's not for this meeting.
15:13:59 [sandro]
bern: I'll take this to elsewhere, then.
15:14:09 [bhyland]
q?
15:14:10 [olyerickson]
Was this the NIST conference? http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/cloudbdworkshop.cfm
15:14:14 [sandro]
bern: anyone else?
15:14:29 [sandro]
bern: yes, olyerickson that was it.
15:14:34 [bhyland]
Proposal to accept minutes from last week: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-12-20
15:14:56 [sandro]
topic: Admin
15:15:07 [bhyland]
Minutes from last week: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2013-01-10
15:15:25 [DaveReynolds]
+1
15:15:37 [Mike_Pendleton]
+1
15:15:44 [sandro]
RESOLVED: accept minutes from last week http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2013-01-10
15:15:49 [HadleyBeeman]
+1
15:15:55 [sandro]
Zakim, who is on the call?
15:15:55 [Zakim]
On the phone I see HadleyBeeman, olyerickson (muted), DaveReynolds, Sandro, bhyland, martin_ (muted), TallTed (muted), +91.80.67.84.aadd, james, PhilA, Mike_Pendleton
15:16:05 [sandro]
topic: next F2F
15:16:14 [sandro]
bern: no update on dublin meeting
15:16:59 [sandro]
action: bhyland set up f2f wiki page
15:16:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-85 - Set up f2f wiki page [on Bernadette Hyland - due 2013-01-24].
15:17:06 [bhyland]
Action: Tracker Review
15:17:06 [trackbot]
Error finding 'Tracker'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/users>.
15:17:06 [bhyland]
1.Open items, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/open
15:18:04 [sandro]
zakim, aadd is biplav
15:18:04 [Zakim]
+biplav; got it
15:18:39 [bhyland]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:18:39 [Zakim]
On the phone I see HadleyBeeman, olyerickson (muted), DaveReynolds, Sandro, bhyland, martin_ (muted), TallTed (muted), biplav, james, PhilA, Mike_Pendleton
15:18:49 [sandro]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/raised?sort=product
15:19:10 [sandro]
sandro: let's sort by the Product column, so they are grouped that way.
15:19:19 [sandro]
issue-28?
15:19:19 [trackbot]
ISSUE-28 -- Is a vocabulary 5-star? -- raised
15:19:19 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/28
15:19:44 [sandro]
bern: Any guesses what Michael was thinking?
15:20:35 [sandro]
sandro: I see it's coming from a Vatant post.
15:21:01 [sandro]
sandro: Is this stuff in the current best practices doc?
15:21:06 [sandro]
bern: it's not now, but it would be good to add.
15:21:28 [sandro]
bern: examples would be good.
15:21:48 [DaveReynolds]
q+
15:22:18 [sandro]
sandro: maybe close this and action bern to add a draft to bp
15:22:35 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: bernard's post covers stuff we're already doing in our vocabs
15:23:08 [sandro]
action: bhyland to pub guidance in bp checklist guided by http://blog.hubjects.com/2012/02/is-your-linked-data-vocabulary-5-star_9588.html
15:23:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-86 - Pub guidance in bp checklist guided by http://blog.hubjects.com/2012/02/is-your-linked-data-vocabulary-5-star_9588.html [on Bernadette Hyland - due 2013-01-24].
15:23:30 [sandro]
PROPOSED: close issue-28 given action-86
15:23:33 [Yigal]
Yigal has joined #gld
15:23:34 [TallTed]
+1
15:23:34 [DaveReynolds]
+1
15:23:39 [sandro]
RESOLVED: close issue-28 given action-86
15:23:39 [bhyland]
Next: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/15
15:23:55 [sandro]
close issue-28
15:23:56 [trackbot]
Closed ISSUE-28 Is a vocabulary 5-star?.
15:24:31 [sandro]
issue-15?
15:24:31 [trackbot]
ISSUE-15 -- GLD life cycle -- raised
15:24:31 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/15
15:24:36 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:24:37 [TallTed]
trackbot, associate action-86 with issue-28
15:24:37 [trackbot]
ACTION-86 (Pub guidance in bp checklist guided by http://blog.hubjects.com/2012/02/is-your-linked-data-vocabulary-5-star_9588.html) associated with ISSUE-28.
15:24:50 [Yigal]
zakim, IPcaller is me
15:24:50 [Zakim]
+Yigal; got it
15:24:54 [sandro]
bern: Boris and I can still work on this.
15:25:44 [bhyland]
Next: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/16
15:25:46 [sandro]
action: bhyland to include life cycle information into bp (from issue-15)
15:25:46 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-87 - Include life cycle information into bp (from issue-15) [on Bernadette Hyland - due 2013-01-24].
15:25:53 [sandro]
action: boris to include life cycle information into bp (from issue-15)
15:25:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-88 - Include life cycle information into bp (from issue-15) [on Boris Villazón-Terrazas - due 2013-01-24].
15:26:17 [sandro]
RESOLVED: close issue-15 based on action-87 and action-88
15:26:22 [sandro]
close issue-15
15:26:22 [trackbot]
Closed ISSUE-15 GLD life cycle.
15:26:37 [TallTed]
trackbot, associate action-87 with issue-15
15:26:37 [trackbot]
ACTION-87 (Include life cycle information into bp (from issue-15)) associated with ISSUE-15.
15:26:39 [sandro]
topic: issue-16
15:26:41 [TallTed]
trackbot, associate action-88 with issue-15
15:26:41 [trackbot]
ACTION-88 (Include life cycle information into bp (from issue-15)) associated with ISSUE-15.
15:26:47 [sandro]
issue-16?
15:26:47 [trackbot]
ISSUE-16 -- Re-usable sections or other GLD documents -- raised
15:26:47 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/16
15:27:26 [sandro]
bern: I'd call this a topical mapping of the various things in vocab docs and best practices. we need consistent review of deliverbales so they don't contradict each other.
15:27:46 [sandro]
bern: much of bp was initially a cut-and-paste, and we don't want to the same info in two locations.
15:28:02 [sandro]
bern: I think we can just close this -- the review cycle will already take care of this.
15:28:10 [HadleyBeeman]
+1 to this being a part of the editorial process
15:28:17 [sandro]
proposed: close issue-16 it's part of normal process
15:28:22 [bhyland]
Next: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/12
15:28:30 [sandro]
RESOLVED: close issue-16 it's part of normal process
15:28:35 [sandro]
close issue-16
15:28:35 [trackbot]
Closed ISSUE-16 Re-usable sections or other GLD documents.
15:29:04 [olyerickson]
zakim, unmute me.
15:29:04 [Zakim]
olyerickson should no longer be muted
15:29:21 [sandro]
topic: issue-12
15:29:23 [sandro]
issue=12?
15:29:26 [sandro]
issue-12?
15:29:26 [trackbot]
ISSUE-12 -- What values to use to describe formats of dcat:Distribution? -- raised
15:29:26 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/12
15:29:32 [olyerickson]
Most recent update from Fadi was http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Dcat_examples
15:29:49 [sandro]
DaveReynolds?
15:30:04 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: not involved in dcat enough to comment
15:30:43 [sandro]
olyerickson: This is about whether there should be some suggested formats. There was much back-and-forth in email. Most recent was a set of examples that fadi put into wiki.
15:31:28 [sandro]
olyerickson: I don't have a problem with this, but I don't see clear consensus yet.
15:31:32 [PhilA]
q+
15:31:55 [DaveReynolds]
+1 to move to Open
15:31:59 [sandro]
bern: shall we mark it OPEN and action someone to review the status
15:32:01 [sandro]
+1
15:32:06 [bhyland]
+1
15:32:10 [TallTed]
yes -- mark issue open, push proposed resolution through email, schedule vote on proposal for future calll...
15:32:11 [DaveReynolds]
-0 to creating action since we need someone to take the action :)
15:32:22 [sandro]
heh
15:32:29 [bhyland]
@DaveR, we'll get to that … ;-)
15:32:39 [sandro]
olyerickson: ISSUE doesn't have a proposal, it's just a question.
15:32:52 [sandro]
bern: olyerickson do you understand what Fadi was looking for?
15:33:20 [sandro]
open issue-12
15:34:43 [sandro]
bern: I'll talk to Fadi about dcat issues, for a future meeting
15:35:46 [bhyland]
Next: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/30
15:36:00 [sandro]
okay, all DCAT RAISED issues now OPEN.
15:36:12 [sandro]
topic: data cube RAISED issues
15:37:01 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: let's scan them one by one, so we only open the ones we're going to put time into.
15:37:04 [PhilA]
q-
15:37:16 [sandro]
issue-30?
15:37:16 [trackbot]
ISSUE-30 -- Declaring relations between cubes -- raised
15:37:16 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/30
15:38:13 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: discussed in email this past week. one cube might be a summary of another cube.
15:38:41 [sandro]
... benedikt said something, ... I'm concerned this may be too complex for this WG. Let's leave this RAISED for now.
15:38:55 [bhyland]
issue-31?
15:38:55 [trackbot]
ISSUE-31 -- Supporting aggregation for other than SKOS hierarchies -- raised
15:38:55 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/31
15:38:58 [sandro]
... it may be beyond the bandwidth of this WG
15:39:24 [sandro]
bhyland: so leaving it as RAISED means it's kind of on our to-do list if we have time.
15:39:48 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: let's open issue-31 and take care of it.
15:40:09 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: eg goegraphic relationships
15:40:27 [sandro]
open issue-31
15:41:00 [TallTed]
"by ..."?
15:41:22 [sandro]
action: DaveReynolds to propose solutions for issue-31 - due 4 weeks
15:41:22 [trackbot]
Error finding 'DaveReynolds'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/users>.
15:41:33 [sandro]
action: Dave to propose solutions for issue-31 - due 4 weeks
15:41:33 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-89 - propose solutions for issue-31 [on Dave Reynolds - due 2013-02-14].
15:41:37 [bhyland]
issue-39?
15:41:37 [trackbot]
ISSUE-39 -- Data Cube: Allow skos:Collections as value of qb:codeList -- raised
15:41:37 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/39
15:42:41 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: This has also been discussed recently. Probably not out of scope. But I think it has to be richard moving this forward.
15:43:19 [bhyland]
issue-37?
15:43:19 [trackbot]
ISSUE-37 -- Align Data Cube with SDMX 2.1 -- raised
15:43:19 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/37
15:44:09 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: Richard is also better placed to comment on this. I'm not familiar with the changes in SDMX 2.1. Someone needs to review and figure out if this is a feasible amount of work.
15:44:26 [sandro]
bern: I'd like to put it on the nice-to-have someday list.
15:45:01 [sandro]
bern: there's more low-hanging-fruit.
15:45:01 [BenediktKaempgen]
BenediktKaempgen has joined #gld
15:45:18 [bhyland]
issue-34?
15:45:18 [trackbot]
ISSUE-34 -- Clarify or drop qb:subslice ? -- raised
15:45:18 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/34
15:45:35 [Zakim]
+??P33
15:45:37 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: The question is whether SDMX has changed in ways that make it simpler, better -- and maybe that would make our job easier.
15:45:51 [BenediktKaempgen]
zakim, who is here?
15:45:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see HadleyBeeman, olyerickson, DaveReynolds, Sandro, bhyland, martin_ (muted), TallTed (muted), biplav, james, PhilA, Mike_Pendleton, Yigal, ??P33
15:45:55 [Zakim]
On IRC I see BenediktKaempgen, Yigal, Biplav, Mike_Pendleton, james, DaveReynolds, Zakim, RRSAgent, PhilA, martin_, HadleyBeeman, olyerickson, bhyland, TallTed, danbri, trackbot,
15:45:55 [Zakim]
... sandro
15:46:07 [BenediktKaempgen]
zakim, ??P33 is BenediktKaempgen
15:46:07 [Zakim]
+BenediktKaempgen; got it
15:46:24 [sandro]
sandro: maybe we should use POSTPONED status instead of leaving it RAISED?
15:46:41 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: Not yet -- let's have some review first.
15:47:34 [bhyland]
issue-34?
15:47:34 [trackbot]
ISSUE-34 -- Clarify or drop qb:subslice ? -- raised
15:47:34 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/34
15:48:05 [sandro]
action: Dave make a proposal on issue-34 -- due 4 weeks
15:48:05 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-90 - Make a proposal on issue-34 -- due 4 weeks [on Dave Reynolds - due 2013-01-24].
15:48:07 [bhyland]
issue-33?
15:48:08 [trackbot]
ISSUE-33 -- Collections of observations and well-formedness of slices -- raised
15:48:08 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/33
15:48:47 [sandro]
action: Dave propose solution to issue-33 -- due 4 weeks
15:48:47 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-91 - Propose solution to issue-33 -- due 4 weeks [on Dave Reynolds - due 2013-01-24].
15:49:33 [olyerickson]
Clarify "using it?"
15:49:53 [bhyland]
issue-32?
15:49:53 [trackbot]
ISSUE-32 -- Relationship to ISO19156 - Observations & Measurements? -- raised
15:49:53 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/32
15:49:53 [olyerickson]
There are bioinformatics projects inthe US using it
15:49:58 [olyerickson]
(Cube)
15:50:19 [bhyland]
q?
15:50:25 [bhyland]
ack DaveReynolds
15:50:45 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: since the issue was raised, we now understand how to do this. there's NOT a one-size-fits-all.
15:50:59 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: so we need an informal clarifyin appendix.
15:52:21 [sandro]
action: Dave draft an informal appendix to clarify Relationship to ISO19156 - Observations & Measurements? re issue-32 - due 4 weeks
15:52:21 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-92 - draft an informal appendix to clarify Relationship to ISO19156 - Observations & Measurements? re issue-32 [on Dave Reynolds - due 2013-02-14].
15:52:36 [sandro]
dav: this ISO std stands out with particular need here
15:52:47 [sandro]
dav: don't want to have to relate to every other std
15:52:48 [bhyland]
issue-29?
15:52:48 [trackbot]
ISSUE-29 -- Criteria for well-formedness -- raised
15:52:48 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/29
15:54:05 [BartvanLeeuwen]
BartvanLeeuwen has joined #gld
15:54:20 [PhilA]
Might that be a QB Profile??
15:54:32 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: This is a bigger one. The cube allows a lot of flexibility. To make it robust and consumable, we need some device in the spec for conformance. We have to address this somehow, but it'll be hard.
15:54:50 [sandro]
action: dave come up with a proposal on issue-29 - due 6 weeks
15:54:50 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-93 - come up with a proposal on issue-29 [on Dave Reynolds - due 2013-02-28].
15:54:59 [sandro]
PhilA: Is this a Cube Profile?
15:55:23 [Zakim]
+??P13
15:55:30 [BartvanLeeuwen]
Zakim, ??p13 is me
15:55:30 [Zakim]
+BartvanLeeuwen; got it
15:55:35 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: Maybe. It's diffferent in that cube has an abbreviated syntax. That makes it more like SDMX, but requires custom inference to understand it.
15:55:47 [sandro]
dav: in spirit it's a profile, but with more machinery.
15:56:05 [bhyland]
Topic: ORG Vocab "Raised" tracker items
15:56:45 [sandro]
Topic: RegOrg
15:56:49 [bhyland]
Change of plans ...
15:56:57 [bhyland]
issue-46?
15:56:57 [trackbot]
ISSUE-46 -- Should GLD vocabularies define conceptual models too? -- raised
15:56:57 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/46
15:57:20 [sandro]
bern: this was raised by cygri... anyone know?
15:58:10 [sandro]
PhilA: ADMS and RegOrg come from a world where people use conceptual models, not just RDF. Then the conceptual models get translated to RDF. Richard asked if that two-stage model is necessary in this group.
15:58:26 [sandro]
phil: in the fpwd this has happened. we don't mention anything but RDF, I think.
15:58:42 [sandro]
phil: So I think for regorg at least this has been resolved.
15:59:07 [sandro]
phil: I think it can be closed, but we should check with richard.
15:59:24 [sandro]
phil: conformance statement says you COULD use XML or something, but 'prefers' RDF.
16:00:01 [sandro]
action: phil to check with richard on whether issue-46 can be closed, as already taken care of by regorg fpwd
16:00:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-94 - Check with richard on whether issue-46 can be closed, as already taken care of by regorg fpwd [on Phil Archer - due 2013-01-24].
16:00:03 [bhyland]
issue-41?
16:00:03 [trackbot]
ISSUE-41 -- use of skos:altLabel or dcterms:alternative -- raised
16:00:03 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/41
16:00:31 [sandro]
phil: I think this is a dave question, since it comes from Org.
16:01:08 [bhyland]
+1
16:01:16 [sandro]
phil: regorg differs from org here.
16:01:58 [sandro]
dav: you had some examples with things with multiple names in the same jurisdiction, so can't use prefLable.
16:02:03 [sandro]
phil: yes.
16:02:30 [sandro]
bern: given popularity of skos, I'd say use prefLabel
16:02:47 [sandro]
phil: there are cases where an org has mult lables in one lang.
16:02:56 [sandro]
phil: might have two names with same standing.
16:03:07 [Zakim]
-biplav
16:04:05 [sandro]
down to 18 raised issues. good job folks
16:04:10 [bhyland]
q?
16:04:20 [sandro]
bern: thanks everyone, sorry for going overtime.
16:04:32 [Zakim]
-DaveReynolds
16:04:39 [BartvanLeeuwen]
thx
16:04:40 [BenediktKaempgen]
bye, thanks
16:04:43 [olyerickson]
olyerickson has left #gld
16:04:43 [Zakim]
-TallTed
16:04:44 [Zakim]
-james
16:04:45 [Yigal]
Yigal has left #gld
16:04:45 [Zakim]
-olyerickson
16:04:45 [Zakim]
-bhyland
16:04:45 [Zakim]
-HadleyBeeman
16:04:46 [Zakim]
-BenediktKaempgen
16:04:51 [bhyland]
Thank you all, very productive call re: deliverables
16:04:53 [Zakim]
-PhilA
16:04:53 [Zakim]
-Yigal
16:04:56 [olyerickson]
olyerickson has joined #gld
16:04:58 [Zakim]
-BartvanLeeuwen
16:05:00 [Zakim]
-Sandro
16:05:09 [james]
james has left #gld
16:05:34 [Zakim]
-Mike_Pendleton
16:08:18 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has left #gld
16:35:01 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, martin_, in T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM
16:35:02 [Zakim]
T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM has ended
16:35:02 [Zakim]
Attendees were HadleyBeeman, +91.80.67.84.aaaa, DaveReynolds, Sandro, +34.91.334.aabb, olyerickson, biplav, bhyland, +34.91.334.aacc, boris, martin_, TallTed, +91.80.67.84.aadd,
16:35:02 [Zakim]
... PhilA, Mike_Pendleton, james, Yigal, BenediktKaempgen, BartvanLeeuwen
16:42:47 [PhilA]
rrsagent, make logs public
16:42:55 [PhilA]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:42:55 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/01/17-gld-minutes.html PhilA
16:44:23 [PhilA]
PhilA has left #gld
16:53:04 [martin_]
martin_ has left #gld
17:30:25 [danbri]
danbri has joined #gld
18:30:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #gld
20:07:58 [danbri]
danbri has joined #gld
20:17:54 [danbri_]
danbri_ has joined #gld