IRC log of rd on 2013-01-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:26:11 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rd
14:26:11 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/01/09-rd-irc
14:26:13 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:26:13 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #rd
14:26:15 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 7394
14:26:15 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_RDWG()9:30AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
14:26:16 [trackbot]
Meeting: Research and Development Working Group Teleconference
14:26:16 [trackbot]
Date: 09 January 2013
14:26:19 [sharper]
zakim, agenda?
14:26:19 [Zakim]
I see nothing on the agenda
14:26:27 [sharper]
zakim, please clear the agenda
14:26:29 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
14:26:41 [sharper]
Chair: Harper_Simon
14:26:41 [sharper]
Agenda+ Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments) [sharper]
14:26:41 [sharper]
Agenda+ Text Customisation Note EARLY DRAFT -
14:26:42 [sharper]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/TC4R_Draft_Report [shawn/david]
14:26:42 [sharper]
Agenda+ Mobile Note DRAFT -
14:26:42 [sharper]
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2094833/RDWG%20Mobile%20Note.html [yeliz/peter/simon]
14:26:43 [sharper]
14:26:43 [sharper]
Agenda+ Issues and Actions (Standing Item):
14:26:43 [sharper]
https://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/tracker/ [sharper]
14:26:43 [sharper]
Agenda+ Any Other Business (Standing Item) [sharper]
14:26:52 [sharper]
zakim, save agenda
14:26:58 [sharper]
zakim, take up item 1
14:26:59 [Zakim]
ok, sharper, the agenda has been written to http://www.w3.org/2013/01/09-rd-agenda.rdf
14:27:01 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments)" taken up [from sharper]
14:27:15 [sharper]
regrets+ Abou-Zahra_Shadi
14:27:24 [sharper]
regrets+ Mohamad_Yehya
14:27:58 [sloandr]
sloandr has joined #rd
14:28:11 [sharper]
regrets+ Brown_Justin
14:28:47 [sharper]
Scribes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/scribes
14:29:19 [sharper]
regrets+ O'Connor_Joshue
14:29:53 [shawn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:29:53 [Zakim]
WAI_RDWG()9:30AM has not yet started, shawn
14:29:55 [Zakim]
On IRC I see sloandr, Zakim, RRSAgent, Vivienne, sharper, klaus, annika, shawn, Joshue, nonge_, shadi, Mate, trackbot
14:30:06 [sharper]
rrsagent, make logs public
14:30:07 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
14:30:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/01/09-rd-minutes.html sharper
14:30:14 [shawn]
zakim this is WAI_RDWG
14:30:18 [shawn]
zakim, this is WAI_RDWG
14:30:18 [Zakim]
ok, shawn; that matches WAI_RDWG()9:30AM
14:30:22 [shawn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:30:23 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P27, [IPcaller], Shawn, [IPcaller.a]
14:30:23 [Vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:30:23 [Zakim]
sorry, Vivienne, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:30:24 [sloandr]
hi all, i have dialled in via skype but can't hear anything
14:30:48 [sloandr]
sloandr has joined #rd
14:30:53 [Vivienne]
zakim, [ipcaller] is me
14:30:53 [Zakim]
+Vivienne; got it
14:31:05 [Vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:31:05 [Zakim]
Vivienne should now be muted
14:31:06 [giorgio]
giorgio has joined #rd
14:31:14 [sloandr]
zakim, mute me
14:31:14 [Zakim]
sorry, sloandr, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:31:27 [klaus]
zakim, ??P27 is me
14:31:27 [Zakim]
+klaus; got it
14:31:27 [sloandr]
zakim, [IPcaller.a] is me
14:31:28 [Zakim]
+sloandr; got it
14:31:28 [Zakim]
+??P32
14:31:36 [sloandr]
zakim, mute me
14:31:36 [Zakim]
sloandr should now be muted
14:31:42 [sloandr]
yay
14:31:44 [klaus]
zakim, mute me
14:31:44 [Zakim]
klaus should now be muted
14:31:44 [annika]
zakim, ??P32 is me
14:31:45 [Zakim]
+annika; got it
14:31:50 [Zakim]
+??P33
14:32:02 [shawn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:32:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see klaus (muted), Vivienne (muted), Shawn, sloandr (muted), annika, ??P33
14:32:06 [sharper]
zakim, ??P33 is sharper
14:32:06 [Zakim]
+sharper; got it
14:32:10 [annika]
zakim, mute me
14:32:10 [Zakim]
annika should now be muted
14:33:30 [sloandr]
zakim, unmute me
14:33:30 [Zakim]
sloandr should no longer be muted
14:33:48 [Zakim]
+ +1.609.734.aaaa
14:33:56 [christos]
christos has joined #rd
14:33:58 [sloandr]
sorry, thought i was unmuted
14:34:01 [sloandr]
?
14:34:10 [Zakim]
+??P34
14:34:14 [Zakim]
+??P35
14:34:30 [christos]
zakim, ??P34 is me
14:34:30 [Zakim]
+christos; got it
14:34:50 [shawn]
zakim, aaaa is Markku
14:34:50 [Zakim]
+Markku; got it
14:34:51 [christos]
zakim, mute me
14:34:51 [Zakim]
christos should now be muted
14:34:56 [giorgio]
zakim, ??P35 is giorgio
14:34:56 [Zakim]
+giorgio; got it
14:35:22 [giorgio]
i can do that
14:35:22 [sloandr]
zakim, mute me
14:35:22 [Zakim]
sloandr should now be muted
14:35:24 [christos]
ack me
14:35:48 [christos]
zakim, mute me
14:35:48 [Zakim]
christos should now be muted
14:35:51 [giorgio]
zakim, scribe is giorgio
14:35:51 [Zakim]
sorry, giorgio, I do not recognize a party named 'scribe'
14:36:11 [giorgio]
zakim, scribe: giorgio
14:36:11 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'scribe: giorgio', giorgio
14:36:19 [giorgio]
scribe: giorgio
14:37:02 [shawn]
agenda?
14:37:08 [Zakim]
-giorgio
14:37:22 [giorgio]
no
14:37:22 [shawn]
zakim, close agenda 1
14:37:22 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments), closed
14:37:24 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:37:24 [Zakim]
2. Text Customisation Note EARLY DRAFT - [from sharper]
14:37:37 [shawn]
zakim, take up agenda 3
14:37:37 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Mobile Note DRAFT -" taken up [from sharper]
14:38:06 [sharper]
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2094833/RDWG%20Mobile%20Note.html
14:38:14 [markel]
markel has joined #rd
14:38:37 [giorgio]
sh: firrst draft of mobile webinar is out; anybody has read it?
14:38:41 [Vivienne]
I had a brief look
14:39:22 [giorgio]
sh: if everybody could read by next meeting so that we go though it line by line and make sure that we agree
14:39:27 [shawn]
s/mobile webinar /mobile report /
14:39:30 [Zakim]
+??P35
14:39:35 [Vivienne]
sounds fine
14:39:36 [giorgio]
sh: is everybody ok with this?
14:39:38 [giorgio]
+1
14:39:46 [markel]
zakim, ??P35 is markel
14:39:46 [Zakim]
+markel; got it
14:40:02 [christos]
+1
14:40:27 [sloandr]
+1
14:40:30 [giorgio]
shawn: can you go through it and give us an outline?
14:41:34 [giorgio]
sh: check if related work is missing
14:42:24 [giorgio]
sh: in current research should be a summary of what was dealt with
14:42:40 [yeliz]
yeliz has joined #rd
14:42:52 [yeliz]
Hi all, sorry I am late
14:43:00 [giorgio]
sh: emerging themes is our interpretation of what came out from the webinar. This is very subjective so people can disagree here
14:43:37 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:43:41 [giorgio]
sh: research roadmap is a discussion of what came out from the meeting and from the invited experts
14:43:51 [yeliz]
zakim, +[IPcaller] is yeliz
14:43:51 [Zakim]
sorry, yeliz, I do not recognize a party named '+[IPcaller]'
14:44:05 [giorgio]
sh: we'll be happy to take any additional txt that poeple think is useful.
14:44:09 [yeliz]
zakim, IPcaller is yeliz
14:44:09 [Zakim]
+yeliz; got it
14:44:16 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
14:44:16 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:44:40 [giorgio]
sh: in appendix we've thequestions and ansers, quite a lot of them
14:45:40 [giorgio]
sh: this is our questions, and there is a lot of info here because there was no room in the note itself and neither in individual papers.
14:45:42 [shawn]
q+ to say minor point: label the Appendix so it's clear from the TOC what it is
14:46:24 [sharper]
ack shaw
14:46:24 [Zakim]
shawn, you wanted to say minor point: label the Appendix so it's clear from the TOC what it is
14:46:26 [shawn]
ack me
14:46:53 [shawn]
q+ to say important point - make sure the themes of WAI work are included. see http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/
14:46:54 [giorgio]
shawn: minor point but label the appendix with a moe infomative title, "additional other questions"
14:46:54 [yeliz]
OK, thanks Shawn
14:46:56 [shawn]
ack me
14:46:56 [Zakim]
shawn, you wanted to say important point - make sure the themes of WAI work are included. see http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/
14:48:01 [giorgio]
shawn: more importantly, make sure that a theme comes out from the report that says that guidelins are important and that it is tied to the pages we have in theWAI for mobile
14:48:24 [yeliz]
Issue tracking would be good
14:48:31 [giorgio]
sh: how shall we handle these comments? with a ticket tracking tool?
14:48:42 [yeliz]
so we have a list of comments to be addressed
14:48:58 [giorgio]
shawn: we can do that with zakim as an action
14:49:03 [shawn]
important point -- while additional guidance is needed; mobile accessibility is already covered in WAI guidelines (UAAG & WCAG)
14:49:58 [sharper]
Action: sharper to make explicit that Mobile accessibility already exists (with pointers) even though there can be more to do (inc links from roadmap) near the top.
14:49:58 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-34 - Make explicit that Mobile accessibility already exists (with pointers) even though there can be more to do (inc links from roadmap) near the top. [on Simon Harper - due 2013-01-16].
14:50:27 [sharper]
action: sharper to append appendix title with more descriptive text
14:50:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-35 - Append appendix title with more descriptive text [on Simon Harper - due 2013-01-16].
14:50:39 [sharper]
zakim, q?
14:50:39 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
14:51:07 [giorgio]
sh: any comments?
14:51:18 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute me
14:51:18 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
14:51:21 [giorgio]
sh: yeliz? are you there?
14:52:47 [giorgio]
yy: no additional comments today
14:52:48 [shawn]
q+ to say minor point - W3C reference style http://www.w3.org/TR/accessibility-metrics-report/#references
14:52:48 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
14:52:49 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:52:54 [shawn]
ack me
14:52:54 [Zakim]
shawn, you wanted to say minor point - W3C reference style http://www.w3.org/TR/accessibility-metrics-report/#references
14:52:55 [sharper]
ack shawn
14:53:07 [Zakim]
+??P2
14:53:18 [christos]
zakim, ??P2 is me
14:53:18 [Zakim]
+christos; got it
14:53:32 [giorgio]
shawn: minor points, check the w3c reference style (eg brakets).
14:53:39 [christos]
zakim, mute me
14:53:39 [Zakim]
christos was already muted, christos
14:53:45 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute me
14:53:45 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
14:53:47 [giorgio]
shawn: double check with Shadi if we need to do that.
14:54:09 [giorgio]
yy: references are in academic style.
14:54:28 [sharper]
action: sharper to check with Shadi regarding academic style for references.
14:54:28 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-36 - Check with Shadi regarding academic style for references. [on Simon Harper - due 2013-01-16].
14:54:46 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
14:54:46 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:54:55 [giorgio]
yy: in previous note there also mixed urls. Here everything is the academic style.
14:56:00 [giorgio]
sh: now the document is in my dropbox. we use bit-bucket as a version-control system. is it still ok to keep using that?
14:56:27 [giorgio]
shawn: it would be better to have it in the w3c space, but I leave to Shadi to decide.
14:56:44 [giorgio]
shawn: before we announce it publicly we'll need to move it to the w3c space
14:56:55 [yeliz]
It's much easier to edit it I think if we have the control
14:57:04 [sloandr]
zakim, unmute me
14:57:04 [Zakim]
sloandr should no longer be muted
14:57:06 [giorgio]
zakim, take up agenda 2
14:57:06 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Text Customisation Note EARLY DRAFT -" taken up [from sharper]
14:57:18 [sharper]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/TC4R_Draft_Report
14:57:43 [giorgio]
sh: david and shawn, would you lie to talk?
14:57:49 [giorgio]
s/lie/like/
14:57:58 [shawn]
s/before we announce it publicly we'll need to move it to the w3c space/before we announce it publicly we'll need to move it to the w3c space -although while editing, certainly easier to have where all can edit/
14:58:04 [sloandr]
ok, sorry. I'm unmuted and i can hear you
14:58:06 [giorgio]
shawn: david we can't hear you.
14:58:18 [sloandr]
not locally muted
14:58:32 [sloandr]
will drop and call in again, sorry
14:58:36 [shawn]
s/shawn: david we can't hear you./ /
14:58:41 [Zakim]
-Vivienne
14:59:09 [sloandr]
ah - looks like i was associated with vivienne
14:59:33 [giorgio]
shawn: it is still a draft. People have had a chance to read it?
14:59:38 [shawn]
zakim, sloandr is really Vivienne
14:59:38 [Zakim]
+Vivienne; got it
14:59:57 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:00:03 [giorgio]
shawn: any comments?
15:00:05 [sloandr]
zakim, [ipcaller] is me
15:00:05 [Zakim]
+sloandr; got it
15:00:06 [sharper]
q+
15:00:14 [sharper]
ack shar
15:00:16 [Vivienne]
I started looking through it - it's looking good so far
15:00:51 [yeliz]
zakim, q+
15:00:51 [Zakim]
I see yeliz on the speaker queue
15:00:54 [sloandr]
q+
15:01:04 [giorgio]
sh: I skimmed over it. can you tell me the way it is structured? are these lists to be moved into a discussion or shall they remain as they are now?
15:01:10 [shawn]
ack slo
15:01:18 [shawn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:01:18 [Zakim]
On the phone I see klaus (muted), Shawn, Vivienne, annika (muted), sharper, Markku, christos (muted), markel, yeliz (muted), christos.a, sloandr
15:01:31 [shawn]
zakim, mute Vivienne
15:01:31 [Zakim]
Vivienne should now be muted
15:01:39 [giorgio]
david: simon you're right. it's "listy" because we wanted still to think at thecontent.
15:02:44 [giorgio]
david: the intention is to compress the numbr of headings
15:03:22 [giorgio]
shawn: simon, where you talking about the numebr of sections or their contents?
15:03:33 [giorgio]
s/where/were/
15:03:41 [Vivienne]
From reading it, the content is looking 'listy', but I assumed this was because it was a draft and you are organizing your ideas.
15:03:45 [shawn]
[ I think example of listy section is: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/TC4R_Draft_Report#Specialized_Text_Customisation_Tools> ]
15:03:55 [giorgio]
sh: both.
15:04:20 [giorgio]
sh: it's nice to have a flowing narrative description rather than lists.
15:04:40 [giorgio]
sh: I just wanted to verify with you what was your intention.
15:04:51 [giorgio]
david: it's a temporary struture.
15:05:02 [shawn]
s/sh: both./sh: within sections./
15:05:46 [shawn]
[ the numeric references are historical - copy & paste -- will be changed]
15:05:48 [yeliz]
+1 for name and the year, it is much better for reading the text
15:06:17 [giorgio]
shawn: references will be converted in the format NAME-YEAR
15:06:24 [shawn]
q?
15:06:26 [sharper]
zakim, q?
15:06:26 [Zakim]
I see yeliz on the speaker queue
15:06:30 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute yeliz
15:06:30 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
15:06:30 [sharper]
ack yeliz
15:06:40 [giorgio]
yy: on simon's comment
15:06:58 [sloandr]
zakim, mute me
15:06:58 [Zakim]
sloandr should now be muted
15:07:33 [giorgio]
yy: the number of sections is too large, for lower levels ones (ie the more detaild ones).
15:07:46 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
15:07:46 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
15:08:00 [shawn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:08:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see klaus (muted), Shawn, Vivienne (muted), annika (muted), sharper, Markku, christos (muted), markel, yeliz (muted), christos.a, sloandr (muted)
15:08:11 [Vivienne]
I can hear a real echo as well
15:08:14 [Zakim]
-yeliz
15:08:17 [markel]
I'm muted
15:08:17 [sharper]
zakim, who is making noise?
15:08:20 [giorgio]
zakim, mute me
15:08:20 [Zakim]
sorry, giorgio, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
15:08:28 [Zakim]
sharper, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: christos.a (26%), Markku (43%), Shawn (54%)
15:08:31 [christos]
zakim, mute me
15:08:31 [Zakim]
christos was already muted, christos
15:08:38 [sharper]
zakim, who is making noise?
15:08:48 [Zakim]
sharper, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: christos.a (50%), Shawn (14%), sharper (25%)
15:09:16 [christos]
zakim, christos.a is me
15:09:16 [Zakim]
+christos; got it
15:09:52 [giorgio]
sh: we cut the time for review and added extra heading just to have an idea of the kind of contentwere were adding
15:10:40 [giorgio]
shawn: we wanted to make sure that certain content was clear and had the appropriate emphasis, eg impact
15:11:02 [sharper]
zakim, q?
15:11:02 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:11:11 [giorgio]
sh: any other comments?
15:11:29 [shawn]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/TC4R_Draft_Report#Summary
15:11:40 [giorgio]
shawn: look at he summary, new and still drafty. let's read it now
15:13:15 [giorgio]
sh: anybody has read it?
15:13:41 [trackbot]
trackbot has joined #rd
15:14:00 [shawn]
s/sh: anybody has read it?/ /
15:14:16 [yeliz]
yeliz has joined #rd
15:14:30 [yeliz]
sorry, I lost the connection :(
15:14:33 [sloandr]
zakim, unmute me
15:14:33 [Zakim]
sloandr should no longer be muted
15:14:36 [giorgio]
sh: you talk aabout text size, font, color, but you provide a single example. Are there there examples?
15:15:10 [yeliz]
Having problems with connection so will be only on IRC
15:16:02 [giorgio]
david: there are 2 perspectives, and I agree with Simon that other examples could be added
15:16:20 [giorgio]
shawn: please add some note as a reminder for us
15:16:52 [klaus]
have to leave, sorry
15:16:57 [giorgio]
sh: can you make suggesstions on how other groups (eg css people) could contribute to tackling these issues.
15:16:58 [Zakim]
-klaus
15:17:23 [shawn]
s/ please add some note as a reminder for us/ refresh - I added a note for reminder to us/
15:18:33 [giorgio]
david I can barely hear you; lot of echo and background noise!
15:18:49 [sloandr]
zakim, mute me
15:18:49 [Zakim]
sloandr should now be muted
15:19:08 [annika]
q+
15:19:15 [giorgio]
sh: do you plan to invite experts in the field to discuss the roadmap? as we did for the mobile event.
15:19:16 [sloandr]
sorry, giorgio - do you need me to summarise what i said in text?
15:19:16 [sharper]
zakim, q?
15:19:16 [Zakim]
I see annika on the speaker queue
15:19:44 [giorgio]
shawn: I'm not sure if we want to establish a precedent with a follow up discussion
15:20:17 [yeliz]
+1 for a follow up discussion
15:20:18 [giorgio]
shawn: we were thinking for that input to be submitted as email, so that it is more referenceable
15:20:19 [sharper]
ack ann
15:20:19 [annika]
ack me
15:20:32 [yeliz]
was interesting to hear some expert views on the topic
15:20:56 [giorgio]
annika: consider also settings of the OS, not just those of the user agent
15:21:16 [annika]
zakim, mute me
15:21:16 [Zakim]
annika should now be muted
15:21:18 [sloandr]
+1 to annika
15:21:24 [giorgio]
shawn: great point, thank you.
15:21:32 [sharper]
zakim, q?
15:21:32 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:22:18 [shawn]
s/we were thinking for that input to be submitted as email, so that it is more referenceable/we plan to ask for specific input to the public draft. we were thinking for that input to be submitted as email, so that it is more referenceable/
15:22:20 [giorgio]
sh: if have comments supply them via the rdwg mailing list
15:22:46 [giorgio]
sh: next week read the mobile note as we will go line by line for changes.
15:23:06 [giorgio]
sh: and then we will move to the text customization note.
15:23:20 [giorgio]
sh: where are we with the easy to read note, klaus?
15:23:30 [giorgio]
sh: any other business?
15:23:44 [Zakim]
-Markku
15:23:47 [Vivienne]
good night all.
15:23:47 [giorgio]
sh: see you all next week.
15:23:57 [markel]
thanks! bye
15:24:00 [giorgio]
ok. it's been a pleasure. bye
15:24:01 [markel]
markel has left #rd
15:24:01 [christos]
gooodbye...
15:24:02 [annika]
bye
15:24:03 [sloandr]
thanks - bye!
15:24:06 [Zakim]
-Shawn
15:24:07 [Zakim]
-annika
15:24:09 [Zakim]
-sloandr
15:24:09 [Zakim]
-markel
15:24:10 [Zakim]
-christos.aa
15:24:15 [Zakim]
-Vivienne
15:24:17 [Zakim]
-sharper
15:24:19 [shawn]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:24:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/01/09-rd-minutes.html shawn
15:24:21 [Zakim]
-christos
15:24:23 [Zakim]
WAI_RDWG()9:30AM has ended
15:24:23 [Zakim]
Attendees were Shawn, Vivienne, klaus, annika, sharper, +1.609.734.aaaa, christos, Markku, giorgio, markel, yeliz, sloandr
15:24:27 [annika]
annika has left #rd
15:24:52 [shawn]
Present: Shawn, Vivienne, klaus, annika, sharper, christos, Markku, giorgio, markel, yeliz, sloandr
15:24:54 [shawn]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:24:54 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/01/09-rd-minutes.html shawn
15:29:18 [sloandr]
sloandr has left #rd
15:47:51 [shawn]
shawn has joined #rd
15:49:02 [shadi]
shadi has joined #rd
17:50:01 [yeliz]
yeliz has joined #rd
17:52:25 [shawn]
shawn has left #rd
19:22:33 [shadi]
shadi has joined #rd
19:30:16 [shadi]
shadi has joined #rd
19:35:34 [shadi]
shadi has joined #rd
19:41:35 [shadi]
shadi has joined #rd
19:52:21 [shadi]
shadi has joined #rd
20:23:47 [shadi]
shadi has joined #rd
20:32:01 [yeliz]
yeliz has joined #rd