From Linked Data Platform
Revision as of 13:30, 13 March 2013 by Rcygania2
I'm Richard Cyganiak, a researcher at the Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI) in Galway, Ireland. I'm a member of the RDF and GLD WGs, and a veteran of the RDB2RDF WG.
Use cases and requirements for LDP
- Graph nodes with many incoming and outgoing edges: Representations need to be split and paginated
- Graph nodes with many incoming and outgoing edges: How to add and remove edges?
- Graph nodes with many edges and different properties
- Documents with multiple entities, e.g., vocabularies
- 303 redirects -- an existing design pattern, how to support it?