From Linked Data Platform
Revision as of 18:57, 5 November 2012 by Rcygania2
Test Suite proposals
Reminder: the current deadline for proposals is Nov 26th.
- champion: betehess
- environment/languages/tools to be used
- concrete examples of tests
- explain how the actual tests and the English description will be maintained (it was suggested to maintain them in one place if possible)
- say how tests will be submitted, reviewed, accepted/rejected, added
- describe how an implementer will be able to test her implementation
- if available, provide a pointer to some runnable code
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "[testing] my proposal" as title
HTTP-in-RDF and EARL
- HTTP Vocabulary in RDF 1.0
- Allows description in RDF of HTTP conversations.
- Test expectations could be formulated as SPARQL ASK queries against such conversations.
- Evaluation and Report Language (EARL) 1.0
- Allows description of test suites and recording of test results.
- Application-specific extensions are needed to state test inputs and expectations if automatic execution is desired.