From Linked Data Platform
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Arthur Keen and Yves Lafon as alternate. Other possible candidates are: Sergio Fernández.
Minutes of last meeting
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the July 15 telecon:
Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
LDP Specification Last Call
Proposal: Publish the current editor's draft as Last Call Draft with a review period set to end on 09/02
- Next teleconference: 2013.07.29? If going to Last Call, propose to skip 07/29 and 08/12.
Please, check the F2F4 page and indicate your expected attendance.