Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Arthur Keen and Yves Lafon as alternate. Other possible candidates are: Sergio Fernández and Miel Vander Sande.
1.1 Minutes of last meetings
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the May 13 telecon:
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the May 20 telecon:
1.2 Next meetings
- Next teleconference: 2013.06.10
- F2F3's Agenda is now set. Please, review and comment, and indicate your expected attendance if you haven't done so yet!
2 Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
3 Open Issues
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-64: Non-member-properties HATEOAS Compliance, per John's proposal with an LDP URI (http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#non-member-properties ?).
- Discuss ISSUE-71: No membershipSubject or membershipPredicate
As time permits (one can dream! :-), consider closing the following issues pending reviews:
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-74: How does a client know if conditional requests are required as proposed.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-17: changesets as a recommended PATCH format, as is, per Arnaud's proposal.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-19: Adressing more error cases, as is, per Arnaud's proposal.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-63: Need to be able to specify collation with container ordering, per Ashok's proposal.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-67: Full container membership without pagination, saying no, per Arnaud's proposal.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-69: Adressing more error cases, as is, per Arnaud's proposal.