From Linked Data Platform
Revision as of 14:34, 19 May 2013 by Alehors
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Arthur Keen and Yves Lafon as alternate. Other possible candidates are: Sergio Fernández and Miel Vander Sande.
Minutes of last meeting
The minutes of the May 13 telecon to be finalized and accepted at the next telecon.
- Next teleconference: 2013-05-27 (US Memorial Day Holiday) or 2013.06.03 (SemTech)?
- Please, indicate your expected attendance to F2F3
Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-65: FirstPage HATEOAS Compliance per Arnaud's proposal.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-62: Creating Sibling Containers Stating previous guidance on how containers are created and existing ACTION-55 for editor's to clarify.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-58: Property for asserting that complete description of members is included in LDPC representation. With Option E but on ldp:Page from Steve Speicher's email which is derived from the combined A&B from Arnaud's original email
- Other Open Issues as time permits