From Linked Data Platform
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Arthur Keen and Yves Lafon as alternate.
1.1 Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED: accept the minutes of the April 15 telecon:
1.2 Next meetings
- Next teleconference: 2013-04-29
- Please, indicate your expected attendance to F2F3
2 Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
3 Open Issues
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-35: POSTing to a container MUST yield a fresh URI, by saying instead that (paraphrased) "servers SHOULD NOT reuse URLs while acknowledging that they MAY under certain circumstances," per Arnaud's suggestion
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-59: Reconsider usage of Aggregate/Composite construct to get predictable container delete behavior, per Arnaud's suggestion.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-14: Include clarifications about ordering in BPC representations, per Raúl's suggestion.
- Other Open Issues as time permits