From Linked Data Platform
Revision as of 16:10, 8 April 2013 by Alehors
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 We should now be back to our normal schedule for everyone. Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Arthur Keen and Yves Lafon as alternate.
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED: accept the minutes of the April 8 telecon:
- Next teleconference: 2013-04-22
- Please, indicate your expected attendance to F2F3
Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
Use Cases and Requirements for Access Control
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-58: Property for asserting that complete description of members is included in LDPC representation, adding a property
ldp:membersInlined, values of true/false. The default (if not specified) is false. If true, it means that a complete description of all members (on the current page) are inlined with the container document (or page), and therefore clients SHOULD NOT do GET on the member URIs to retrieve additional triples.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-14: Include clarifications about ordering in BPC representations, per Raúl's suggestion.
- PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-59: Reconsider usage of Aggregate/Composite construct to get predictable container delete behavior, per Steve's suggestion.
- Other Open Issues as time permits