Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes 16:00 Paris/Berlin/Amsterdam; 15:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Andrei Sambra and Armin Haller as alternate.
1.1 Minutes of last meetings
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the October 1 telecon:
1.2 Next meeting
- Next telecon: October 15, 2012
Please, keep on adding to the F2F page and let us know what your plans are. Listing yourself as unsure or sending regrets is more helpful than being silent! And make sure you are registered to TPAC as well.
2 Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
- Open Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- According to our timeline all issues should be raised by October 8 for the editors to add them to the draft, towards first publication in two weeks. Are we on track?
4 Use Cases and Requirements
- Status of the Use Cases and Requirements document.
5 Issue-8 Specification Name
- Can we resolve ISSUE-8 Removing Profile and agree on how we should call our specification?
- Discuss Michael's findings in response to ACTION-6.
7 Discuss Open Issues (time permitting)
- We have several to choose from.