Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes 16:00 Paris/Berlin/Amsterdam; 15:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Andrei Sambra and Arthur Keen as alternate.
1.1 Minutes of last meetings
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the September 17 telecon:
1.2 Next meeting
- Next telecon: October 1, 2012
Please, keep on adding to the F2F page and let us know what your plans are. Listing yourself as unsure or sending regrets is more helpful than being silent! And make sure you are registered to TPAC so we can get a room big enough.
2 Tracking of issues and actions
- Tracker Summary Page
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
- Open Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
3 Use Cases and Requirements
- Develop a timeline for the "Use Cases and Requirements" document (completed editor's draft, raising all issues on the editor's draft, publishing FPWD), based on Steve Battle's proposal about developing use cases for user stories.