Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes 16:00 Paris/Berlin/Amsterdam; 15:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Andrei Sambra and Arthur Keen as alternate.
Minutes of last meetings
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the August 20 telecon:
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the August 27 telecon:
Tracking of issues and actions
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
- Open Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Next telecon: September 17, 2012
Please, keep on adding to the F2F1 page and let us know what your plans are. Listing yourself as unsure or sending regrets is more helpful than being silent! And make sure you are registered to TPAC so we can get a room big enough.
Use Cases and Requirements
- Review and discussion of Steve Battle's proposal about developing use cases for user stories.
- ISSUE-1 Last week strawpoll indicates a preference for Turtle as the default serialization format. Any objection or counter proposal?